I am what you will be; I was what you are.

arts / alt.arts.poetry.comments / Re: "New Poetic Visions: Octavio Paz"

SubjectAuthor
* Re: "New Poetic Visions: Octavio Paz"Will Dockery
`* Re: "New Poetic Visions: Octavio Paz"jdcha...@gmail.com
 `* Re: "New Poetic Visions: Octavio Paz"W.Dockery
  `* Re: "New Poetic Visions: Octavio Paz"jdcha...@gmail.com
   `* Re: "New Poetic Visions: Octavio Paz"W.Dockery
    `* Re: "New Poetic Visions: Octavio Paz"jdcha...@gmail.com
     `* Re: "New Poetic Visions: Octavio Paz"W.Dockery
      `* Re: "New Poetic Visions: Octavio Paz"jdcha...@gmail.com
       `* Re: "New Poetic Visions: Octavio Paz"W-Dockery
        `* Re: "New Poetic Visions: Octavio Paz"jdcha...@gmail.com
         `* Re: "New Poetic Visions: Octavio Paz"W.Dockery
          `* Re: "New Poetic Visions: Octavio Paz"jdcha...@gmail.com
           `* Re: "New Poetic Visions: Octavio Paz"W.Dockery
            `* Re: "New Poetic Visions: Octavio Paz"jdcha...@gmail.com
             `* Re: "New Poetic Visions: Octavio Paz"W-Dockery
              `- Re: "New Poetic Visions: Octavio Paz"Jordy C

1
Re: "New Poetic Visions: Octavio Paz"

<d2399437-17db-437f-8b15-71c66f75d2b3n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=178737&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#178737

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2022 09:36:20 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: "New Poetic Visions: Octavio Paz"
From: opb...@yahoo.com (Will Dockery)
 by: Will Dockery - Wed, 2 Nov 2022 16:36 UTC

Good afternoon, my friend.

🙂

Re: "New Poetic Visions: Octavio Paz"

<6271d1df-70cc-4265-baec-5ec2089f9fden@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=178744&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#178744

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2022 11:01:35 -0700 (PDT)
From: jdchase...@gmail.com (jdcha...@gmail.com)
 by: jdcha...@gmail.com - Wed, 2 Nov 2022 18:01 UTC

On Wednesday, November 2, 2022 at 12:36:22 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> jdcha...@gmail.com wrote:

> >> Hope you're having a great Halloween, Jordy.
> >>

> > thank you, hope that you did too
> Good afternoon, my friend.
>
> 🙂
bonjour, Will

Re: "New Poetic Visions: Octavio Paz"

<48f5ff26dacf1ba7e891306394caaa78@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=178882&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#178882

Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2022 16:27:31 +0000
From: will.doc...@gmail.com (W.Dockery)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: W.Dockery - Thu, 3 Nov 2022 16:27 UTC

Click here to read the complete article
Re: "New Poetic Visions: Octavio Paz"

<8a7770e4-333f-4aea-afaa-39bac5deb73bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=179006&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#179006

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2022 19:18:09 -0700 (PDT)
From: jdchase...@gmail.com (jdcha...@gmail.com)
 by: jdcha...@gmail.com - Fri, 4 Nov 2022 02:18 UTC

On Thursday, November 3, 2022 at 3:15:28 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> jdcha...@gmail.com wrote:

> >> Good afternoon, my friend.
> >>

> > bonjour, Will
> Hello there, Jordy.
>
> 🙂
hola Will

Click here to read the complete article
Re: "New Poetic Visions: Octavio Paz"

<154a4e5dc69e560f57d8df8c5c658b14@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=179082&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#179082

Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2022 13:33:33 +0000
From: will.doc...@gmail.com (W.Dockery)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: W.Dockery - Fri, 4 Nov 2022 13:33 UTC

Good morning, my friend.

Re: "New Poetic Visions: Octavio Paz"

<4f53f8f0-4893-49a7-abd3-942e94becfc3n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=179269&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#179269

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2022 18:20:52 -0700 (PDT)
From: jdchase...@gmail.com (jdcha...@gmail.com)
 by: jdcha...@gmail.com - Sat, 5 Nov 2022 01:20 UTC

On Friday, November 4, 2022 at 6:46:22 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> jdcha...@gmail.com wrote:

> >> Hello there, Jordy.
> >>

> > hola Will
> Good morning, my friend.
Shalom Will

Click here to read the complete article
Re: "New Poetic Visions: Octavio Paz"

<7e0eaec79c2dbb9e46a56f9f555918c7@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=179297&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#179297

Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2022 04:38:48 +0000
From: will.doc...@gmail.com (W.Dockery)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
References: <38e5a508-6182-40ab-aafd-aad245e6946bn@googlegroups.com> <d2399437-17db-437f-8b15-71c66f75d2b3n@googlegroups.com> <6271d1df-70cc-4265-baec-5ec2089f9fden@googlegroups.com> <48f5ff26dacf1ba7e891306394caaa78@news.novabbs.com> <8a7770e4-333f-4aea-afaa-39bac5deb73bn@googlegroups.com> <154a4e5dc69e560f57d8df8c5c658b14@news.novabbs.com> <4f53f8f0-4893-49a7-abd3-942e94becfc3n@googlegroups.com>
 by: W.Dockery - Sat, 5 Nov 2022 04:38 UTC

<33b09c8a-172f-4cdb-9766-aac6f8318315n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=179604&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#179604

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2022 07:57:27 -0800 (PST)
From: jdchase...@gmail.com (jdcha...@gmail.com)
 by: jdcha...@gmail.com - Sun, 6 Nov 2022 15:57 UTC

On Saturday, November 5, 2022 at 5:13:33 AM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> jdcha...@gmail.com wrote:

> >> Good morning, my friend.
> > Shalom Will
> Hello there, Jordy.
>
> 🙂
bonjour, Will

Click here to read the complete article
Re: "New Poetic Visions: Octavio Paz"

<c3cb8ac004f8b6a975d52f23b5f92e0f@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=179792&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#179792

Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2022 02:23:46 +0000
From: parnello...@gmail.com (W-Dockery)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
References: <38e5a508-6182-40ab-aafd-aad245e6946bn@googlegroups.com> <d2399437-17db-437f-8b15-71c66f75d2b3n@googlegroups.com> <6271d1df-70cc-4265-baec-5ec2089f9fden@googlegroups.com> <48f5ff26dacf1ba7e891306394caaa78@news.novabbs.com> <8a7770e4-333f-4aea-afaa-39bac5deb73bn@googlegroups.com> <154a4e5dc69e560f57d8df8c5c658b14@news.novabbs.com> <4f53f8f0-4893-49a7-abd3-942e94becfc3n@googlegroups.com> <7e0eaec79c2dbb9e46a56f9f555918c7@news.novabbs.com> <33b09c8a-172f-4cdb-9766-aac6f8318315n@googlegroups.com>
 by: W-Dockery - Mon, 7 Nov 2022 02:23 UTC

<5a4182d2-f29f-4402-9069-0e40a558ae90n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=180044&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#180044

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2022 15:04:46 -0800 (PST)
From: jdchase...@gmail.com (jdcha...@gmail.com)
 by: jdcha...@gmail.com - Mon, 7 Nov 2022 23:04 UTC

On Monday, November 7, 2022 at 5:15:20 AM UTC-5, Will Dockery wrote:
> jdcha...@gmail.com wrote:

> >> Hello there, Jordy.
> >>

> > bonjour, Will
> Good evening, my friend.
>
> 🙂
hola Will

Click here to read the complete article
Re: "New Poetic Visions: Octavio Paz"

<f1cedfdde1a43b23a4b224fa7a97c673@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=180075&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#180075

Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2022 01:20:36 +0000
From: will.doc...@gmail.com (W.Dockery)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
References: <38e5a508-6182-40ab-aafd-aad245e6946bn@googlegroups.com> <d2399437-17db-437f-8b15-71c66f75d2b3n@googlegroups.com> <6271d1df-70cc-4265-baec-5ec2089f9fden@googlegroups.com> <48f5ff26dacf1ba7e891306394caaa78@news.novabbs.com> <8a7770e4-333f-4aea-afaa-39bac5deb73bn@googlegroups.com> <154a4e5dc69e560f57d8df8c5c658b14@news.novabbs.com> <4f53f8f0-4893-49a7-abd3-942e94becfc3n@googlegroups.com> <7e0eaec79c2dbb9e46a56f9f555918c7@news.novabbs.com> <33b09c8a-172f-4cdb-9766-aac6f8318315n@googlegroups.com> <c3cb8ac004f8b6a975d52f23b5f92e0f@news.novabbs.com> <5a4182d2-f29f-4402-9069-0e40a558ae90n@googlegroups.com>
 by: W.Dockery - Tue, 8 Nov 2022 01:20 UTC

<4fb26742-1109-4610-85c4-55b55de6630an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=180556&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#180556

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2022 18:46:14 -0800 (PST)
From: jdchase...@gmail.com (jdcha...@gmail.com)
 by: jdcha...@gmail.com - Thu, 10 Nov 2022 02:46 UTC

On Monday, November 7, 2022 at 11:10:16 PM UTC-5, Will Dockery wrote:
> jdcha...@gmail.com wrote:

> >> Good evening, my friend.
> >>

> > hola Will
> Great to see you again, Jordy.
>
> 🙂
bonjour, Will

Click here to read the complete article
Re: "New Poetic Visions: Octavio Paz"

<d764bf8909c999dadb0b06c4652fa4f8@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=180632&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#180632

Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2022 14:19:53 +0000
From: will.doc...@gmail.com (W.Dockery)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
References: <38e5a508-6182-40ab-aafd-aad245e6946bn@googlegroups.com> <d2399437-17db-437f-8b15-71c66f75d2b3n@googlegroups.com> <6271d1df-70cc-4265-baec-5ec2089f9fden@googlegroups.com> <48f5ff26dacf1ba7e891306394caaa78@news.novabbs.com> <8a7770e4-333f-4aea-afaa-39bac5deb73bn@googlegroups.com> <154a4e5dc69e560f57d8df8c5c658b14@news.novabbs.com> <4f53f8f0-4893-49a7-abd3-942e94becfc3n@googlegroups.com> <7e0eaec79c2dbb9e46a56f9f555918c7@news.novabbs.com> <33b09c8a-172f-4cdb-9766-aac6f8318315n@googlegroups.com> <c3cb8ac004f8b6a975d52f23b5f92e0f@news.novabbs.com> <5a4182d2-f29f-4402-9069-0e40a558ae90n@googlegroups.com> <f1cedfdde1a43b23a4b224fa7a97c673@news.novabbs.com> <4fb26742-1109-4610-85c4-55b55de6630an@googlegroups.com>
 by: W.Dockery - Thu, 10 Nov 2022 14:19 UTC

<302fda2a-4afc-46af-afbf-ae9bf7fbd300n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=180798&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#180798

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2022 21:19:34 -0800 (PST)
From: jdchase...@gmail.com (jdcha...@gmail.com)
 by: jdcha...@gmail.com - Fri, 11 Nov 2022 05:19 UTC

On Thursday, November 10, 2022 at 9:24:02 AM UTC-5, Will Dockery wrote:
> jdcha...@gmail.com wrote:

> >> Great to see you again, Jordy.
> >>

> > bonjour, Will
> Good morning, Jordy.
>
> 🙂
Shalom, Will

Click here to read the complete article
Re: "New Poetic Visions: Octavio Paz"

<44c34bb66dd8a4d2bf5ea11a164cc31a@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=180874&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#180874

Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2022 19:12:15 +0000
From: parnello...@gmail.com (W-Dockery)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
References: <38e5a508-6182-40ab-aafd-aad245e6946bn@googlegroups.com> <d2399437-17db-437f-8b15-71c66f75d2b3n@googlegroups.com> <6271d1df-70cc-4265-baec-5ec2089f9fden@googlegroups.com> <48f5ff26dacf1ba7e891306394caaa78@news.novabbs.com> <8a7770e4-333f-4aea-afaa-39bac5deb73bn@googlegroups.com> <154a4e5dc69e560f57d8df8c5c658b14@news.novabbs.com> <4f53f8f0-4893-49a7-abd3-942e94becfc3n@googlegroups.com> <7e0eaec79c2dbb9e46a56f9f555918c7@news.novabbs.com> <33b09c8a-172f-4cdb-9766-aac6f8318315n@googlegroups.com> <c3cb8ac004f8b6a975d52f23b5f92e0f@news.novabbs.com> <5a4182d2-f29f-4402-9069-0e40a558ae90n@googlegroups.com> <f1cedfdde1a43b23a4b224fa7a97c673@news.novabbs.com> <4fb26742-1109-4610-85c4-55b55de6630an@googlegroups.com> <d764bf8909c999dadb0b06c4652fa4f8@news.novabbs.com> <302fda2a-4afc-46af-afbf-ae9bf7fbd300n@googlegroups.com>
 by: W-Dockery - Fri, 11 Nov 2022 19:12 UTC

<5ce93242-9e31-4499-b233-67c4334bf63bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=223524&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#223524

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2023 07:54:17 -0700 (PDT)
From: jdchase...@gmail.com (Jordy C)
 by: Jordy C - Sun, 23 Jul 2023 14:54 UTC

On Friday, November 11, 2022 at 10:38:19 PM UTC-5, W-Dockery wrote:
> jdcha...@gmail.com wrote:

> >> Good morning, Jordy.
> >>

> > Shalom, Will
> Hello there, my friend.