Beware of geeks bearing graft.

arts / alt.arts.poetry.comments / Re: It’s the holiday season! Let’s act like it!

SubjectAuthor
* Re: It’s the holiday season! Let’s act like it!ME
+* Re: It’s the holiday season! Let’s act likW-Dockery
|`* Re: It’s the holiday season! Let’s act like it!Jordy C
| `* Re: It’s the holiday season! Let’s act likW-Dockery
|  `* Re: It’s the holiday season! Let’s act like it!Jordy C
|   +* Re: It’s the holiday season! Let’s act likW-Dockery
|   |`* Re: It’s the holiday season! Let’s act like it!Will Donkey
|   | `- Re: It’s the holiday season! Let’s act like it!NancyGene
|   +* Re: It’s the holiday season! Let’s act like it!Zod
|   |`- Re: It’s the holiday season! Let’s act like it!Jordy C
|   `* Re: It’s the holiday season! Let’s act like it!Will Dockery
|    `* Re: It’s the holiday season! Let’s act like it!Jordy C
|     +* Re: It’s the holiday season! Let’s act like it!Will Dockery
|     |`* Re: It’s the holiday season! Let’s act like it!Jordy C
|     | `- Re: It’s the holiday season! Let’s act like it!Will Dockery
|     `- Re: It’s the holiday season! Let’s act likW.Dockery
`- Re: It’s the holiday season! Let’s act like it!Ash Wurthing

1
Re: It’s the holiday season! Let’s act like it!

<4e8e7794-7072-4d0e-ba53-5edcc1dd5696n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=197909&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#197909

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2023 02:43:51 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: It’s the holiday season! Let’s act like it!
From: rivermut...@gmail.com (ME)
 by: ME - Wed, 8 Feb 2023 10:43 UTC

On Sunday, 5 December 2021 at 12:01:45 UTC-5, michaelmalef...@gmail.com wrote:
> [...]
> Sponging off Brother Dave’s SSI checks,
> Singing karaoke to local rednecks.
>
> "Thanks for the words, Zod.
> Your words are great; you're no clod.
> Keep saying good job and great,
> For your words I can not wait,
> Don't forget to nod on my rod, Zod.
>
> "Thank you for plucking my Thanksgiving carcass,
> I love that you pull, push, and huff on my hip truss.
> My white meat, my dark meat, even the green pus,
> You’re sailing my gravy boat now, General Short Bus.
>
> "Zod, let me know where the close dumpsters are.
> I now have to walk, since I totaled Dave’s car.
> Is the rottenest food still behind LeGents Bar?
> Or in back of the Sizzler, do you give it 5 Stars?
>
> "You nailed turkey wings to your back and your limbs.
> You said that they helped you when out stealing rims
> or if caught, fly the coop without pseudonyms.
> General Zod, can I stuff you [crude synonym]?
>
> "Thanks for your read in the reeds, General Weed.
> Dirty Mike says that you and his dog often breed.
> The offspring are half mutt and half millipede.
> The runt looks like Clay, so should I help moobfeed?
>
> "Thanks for the tug on my pug, General Bug.
> I'll be your booty and you, my butt plug.
> We'll be as snug as two slugs in a jug,
> So thanks for the tug on my pug, General Bug.
>
> "General Zod--dumb, slow Jordy is ripe for the picking;
> invite him to come to your camp for a licking.
> He’ll think that means action without even tricking,
> or tell him the Commies are there politicking.
>
> "Thanks for the plug, my man!
> I'll write crap whenever I can!
> Don't worry about me, I don't get upset!
> I'll post and troll from sunrise to sunset!
> Now if you don't mind, I've got to compose more shit.
> No need to worry--I'll be back in a bit!
>
> "How do you feel about showering with Jordy?
> I know that he’s old for you, way over 40.
> Age is a number, and soap on the floor, gee,
> when he bends you can be his mentor, see?
>
> "Dickery, Dockery, mockery
> Oh so epic the ass hattery,
> so tumultuous his bobbery,
> one has to join the mockery.
> Come all, join the drollery
> of the foolery and gaudery.
> Dickery, Dockery, mockery.
>
> "Zod, I don’t think that we’ll both go to Heaven.
> You have only ‘till April, according to Pen.
> I am the chosen, and you are a has-been.
> God will agree you’re a 1 to my 10.
>
> "Did you hear about robots made from frog guts?
> I know you eat toads and savor their butts.
> You may be a droid but enjoy mud cold cuts.
> Your tadpoles draw flies as do you, General Putz.
>
> "Zod, can I sell your liver just after you croak?
> Pen says you have until April, no joke.
> I know it’s infused with an alcohol soak, and
> the carp in the river would eat it and choke.
>
> "Thanks for listening, friend!
> My crap will never end!
> I'll troll and I'll post
> Until I'm a ghost,
> Then time in Hell I will spend."
>
> -- Will Donkey, “The Shadowville Mythos: Ode to My Slurp-puppet”

Click here to read the complete article
Re: It’s the holiday season! Let’s act like it!

<516ecfb68a9aecceb764a1be0ad74ac4@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=197910&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#197910

Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2023 10:51:13 +0000
Subject: Re: It’s the holiday season! Let’s act lik
e it!
From: parnello...@gmail.com (W-Dockery)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: W-Dockery - Wed, 8 Feb 2023 10:51 UTC

Jordy C wrote:

> On Tuesday, February 7, 2023 at 10:22:16 PM UTC-5, Ash Wurthing wrote:
>
>> Heh, someone wants me to advise

<Troll rant snipped>

> would GREATLY prefer everyone getting along smoothly, in peace and harmony and contentment, as unlikely as that is...

Good morning Jordy, well put.

(Moved from the troll thread)

Re: It’s the holiday season! Let’s act like it!

<499e165d-6a58-47d8-9678-715fef8aab95n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=197977&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#197977

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2023 11:46:04 -0800 (PST)
From: jdchase...@gmail.com (Jordy C)
 by: Jordy C - Wed, 8 Feb 2023 19:46 UTC

On Wednesday, February 8, 2023 at 5:55:13 AM UTC-5, Will Dockery wrote:
> Jordy C wrote:
>
> > On Tuesday, February 7, 2023 at 10:22:16 PM UTC-5, Ash Wurthing wrote:
> >
> >> Heh, someone wants me to advise
>
> <Troll rant snipped>
>
> > would GREATLY prefer everyone getting along smoothly, in peace and harmony and contentment, as unlikely as that is...
>
> Good morning Jordy, well put.
>
> (Moved from the troll thread)
thanks Will

Re: It’s the holiday season! Let’s act like it!

<786bb282-0f15-4443-aeb4-3f737277b04dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=198641&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#198641

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2023 07:50:59 -0800 (PST)
From: ashwurth...@gmail.com (Ash Wurthing)
 by: Ash Wurthing - Sat, 11 Feb 2023 15:50 UTC

<05038b78fa2ed944a52153bbbee79912@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=198742&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#198742

Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2023 02:21:34 +0000
e it!
From: parnello...@gmail.com (W-Dockery)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
References: <7682a8ce-6064-4d92-8de2-ef3418725665@googlegroups.com> <365a9849-e369-4f38-9f21-8937daa533dc@googlegroups.com> <b8bf7eb3-1ba0-4bcc-a341-68ad468d76f2n@googlegroups.com> <f891cbca-496a-4d33-bc4e-9517f722be32n@googlegroups.com> <4e8e7794-7072-4d0e-ba53-5edcc1dd5696n@googlegroups.com> <516ecfb68a9aecceb764a1be0ad74ac4@news.novabbs.com> <499e165d-6a58-47d8-9678-715fef8aab95n@googlegroups.com>
 by: W-Dockery - Sun, 12 Feb 2023 02:21 UTC

Jordy C wrote:

> Will Dockery wrote:
>> Jordy C wrote:

>> <Troll rant snipped>
>>
>> > would GREATLY prefer everyone getting along smoothly, in peace and harmony and contentment, as unlikely as that is...
>>
>> Good morning Jordy, well put.
>>
>> (Moved from the troll thread)
> thanks Will

Hello again my friend.

🙂

Re: It’s the holiday season! Let’s act like it!

<78ee591d-c041-488c-8180-69e5b79df9a9n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=201106&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#201106

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2023 07:14:11 -0800 (PST)
From: jdchase...@gmail.com (Jordy C)
 by: Jordy C - Fri, 24 Feb 2023 15:14 UTC

NEVER cease to be appalled and disgusted and horrified and outraged by the truly despicable, malicious, malevolent, wicked, deplorable behavior of people on this NG! There are Toddlers who are more mature and more well behaved! It is shameful!!! 🤬😖😞🤮

Re: It’s the holiday season! Let’s act like it!

<66a282c2ff08d9950f2118c7401e6089@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=201150&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#201150

Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2023 20:06:58 +0000
e it!
From: parnello...@gmail.com (W-Dockery)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
References: <7682a8ce-6064-4d92-8de2-ef3418725665@googlegroups.com> <365a9849-e369-4f38-9f21-8937daa533dc@googlegroups.com> <b8bf7eb3-1ba0-4bcc-a341-68ad468d76f2n@googlegroups.com> <f891cbca-496a-4d33-bc4e-9517f722be32n@googlegroups.com> <4e8e7794-7072-4d0e-ba53-5edcc1dd5696n@googlegroups.com> <516ecfb68a9aecceb764a1be0ad74ac4@news.novabbs.com> <499e165d-6a58-47d8-9678-715fef8aab95n@googlegroups.com> <05038b78fa2ed944a52153bbbee79912@news.novabbs.com> <78ee591d-c041-488c-8180-69e5b79df9a9n@googlegroups.com>
 by: W-Dockery - Fri, 24 Feb 2023 20:06 UTC

Jordy C wrote:

> NEVER cease to be appalled and disgusted and horrified and outraged by the truly despicable, malicious, malevolent, wicked, deplorable behavior of people on this NG! There are Toddlers who are more mature and more well behaved! It is shameful!!! 🤬😖😞🤮

Good afternoon Jordy, you nailed it.

Re: It’s the holiday season! Let’s act like it!

<caa6f33c-b87c-453e-868f-5391341d013dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=201162&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#201162

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2023 12:19:25 -0800 (PST)
From: willdonk...@gmail.com (Will Donkey)
 by: Will Donkey - Fri, 24 Feb 2023 20:19 UTC

On Friday, February 24, 2023 at 3:10:12 PM UTC-5, W-Dockery wrote:
> Jordy C wrote:
> >
> > NEVER cease to be appalled and disgusted and horrified and outraged by the truly despicable, malicious, malevolent, wicked, deplorable behavior of people on this NG! There are Toddlers who are more mature and more well behaved! It is shameful!!! 🤬😖😞🤮
> Good afternoon Jordy, you nailed it.

Happily Holidays Jordy!

***DISCLAIMER: THE FOLLOWING POEM IS ENTIRELY FICTIONAL. ANY SIMILARITIES TO PERSON OR PERSONS LIVING OR DEAD IS PURELY COINCIDENTAL.***

THE SAGA OF JORDAN T. CHASESCOTT

Uncle Isaac took his belt
And gave Young Jordy 40 welts.
Jordy grew to like the whacks
And Uncle Isaac’s touching acts.

Isaac Chase thought that Jordy was cute
'Specially dressed in his new birthday suit,
Isaac squeezed his love handles
Then blew out his candles,
Bent over and let out a "Toot!"

Isaac pulled his nephew's pid
Sucked him dry then tongued his hole;
Nephew Jordy was just a kid
When he first straddled Isaac's pole.

Isaac rode Jordy bareback at seven
And cornholed him big-time at eight
He left him creampied at eleven
And went back home to masturbate.

Isaac groped little Jordy on Friday
Isaac sucked him off Saturday night
Isaac fucked Jordy six times on Sunday
Yeah, his weekend was going alright.

There's only on "t" in "Sonnet."

Isaac nailed Jordy on summer's day.
Beneath the willow by the backdoor gate:
He squeezed his lovebuds, then he had his way
But quick release cut all too short the date;
Sometime too hot the elder Chase becomes
And often spills his load ere passion's dimm'd;
Where is the joy in picking Jordy's plums
Or planting kisses in his grass untrimm'd
When shorts are cream'd and flaccid members fail?
Thou Jordy's willing, Ike gave up the ghost;
Still discontent, he fondles Jordy's tale,
For tis the ass enamors him the most:
So long as Isaac still has eyes to see,
He'll strap one one and stick it to Jordy.

Isaac chased boys when he was a toddler
He chased toddlers when he went school,
He made brownies with them as a young man,
Stirred their pudding until he would drool.

Isaac chased little boys on the playground
Although he was a middle aged man,
Donkey punched till his mudpacker turned brown
Tho he preferred to say it was tan.
The Jordy Factor
a poem by Will Dockery as told to NancyGene

Jordy’s a good sub for dead Lady K
He jiggles his ass and says it’s foreplay
with my massive moobs that even young Clay
has to admit that he’d like to sashay
in the chorus that kicks on LeGents parquet
floor where Jordy and I rolled ‘round in May
when he visited us to show us his fey
manners and though his family’s rich, hey,
I’m not too proud to say that I’d lay
him for free and he won’t have to pay
for extras like hi there’s, night-nights and oy veys.

Isaac Chase was a pixie I knew
Who diddled his widdle nephew,
Jordy pulled Isaac's pud
But his pud was a dud
And now poor Isaac's sack has turned blue.

When Jordy was just a wee laddie
He'd pull down his pants for his daddy,
Uncle paid him a call
And buggered him raw
And Jordy cried "Uncle Ike had me."

Isaac had a young nephew named Jordy
Whose tuchus he simply adored, he
Got Jordy to bare it
That he might then share it
And buggered the boy while he roared "Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!"

Uncle Isaac didn't care for his mommy,
His classmates found him a bit balmy;
It was said that the lad
Flicked his Bic for his dad:
Now chows on Nephew Jordy's shalomi.

Uncle Isaac desired little boys
He thought Jordy had exquisite poise
For a boy not yet ten
(He preferred boys to men)
And a man must have what he enjoys.

Little Jordy was sugar and spice
So his old uncle didn't think twice
About dipping his pole
In young Jordy's piehole,
Boston cream never seemed worth the price.

Uncle Isaac's an internet troll
Who fingered his nephew's dunghole,
Isaac stuck in his thumb
And made Jordy cum
And cried "Hola, Will -- I'm on a role!"

Isaac corked up Jordy Chase's bunghole,
Chocolate cha-cha'd til morning was nigh;
Gave his nephew a sloppy Picaso
He's a fart knockin', mud packin' guy.

Jordy Chase bought his uncle a butt plug
In the hope that he'd leave him alone;
Isaac plugged up his hole
And such joy filled his soul
That he plugged Jordy's hole with his own.

Uncle Isaac's a middle aged twit
Who's been found competently unfit,
For it's said he enjoys
Gallivanting with boys
And dipping his dick in their shit.

Isaac buggered Jordy in the bedroom
Isaac buggered Jordy in the car
Isaac buggered Jordy in the Men's Room
Of LeGents', Shadowville's favorite bar.

Uncle Isaac chased Jordy around his first crib,
Uncle Isaac "fed" Jordy and splooged on his bib,
Isaac changed Jordy's diapers for open-crotch hose
Then he buggered the toddler and jizzed on his nose.

Isaac cornswabbled his nephew's dinky
Pulled his joystick as if he played Pong;
Dipped his poo jabber till it got stinky
And nicknamed his dong "Donkey Kong."

When Jordan Chasescott was a lad
His Uncle Ike wanted him bad,
With the youth in his sights
Isaac gave up his nights
To baby sit straddling his 'nads.

Uncle Isaac was more like an ant
Who would crawl down young Jordy’s pants.
Jordy’d wiggle and scratch
But Isaac attached
Himself with coagulants.

Uncle Isaac ignored his niece, Judy,
Who didn’t have quite the same booty.
So Judy was spared,
And stood there and stared,
While Jordy got it in the patootie.

When Jordy went on Price is Right
His bung-hole shown like a nightlight.
He said it was Uncle
Ike and Garfuckles
Who implanted in him a Lite-Brite.

Uncle Isaac hosted family for Easter.
He told his sister he’d feast her.
They ate honey baked ham
And rack of young lamb
While Isaac dined on Jordy’s keister.

Isaac Chased Jordan Chasescott
From when he was just a young tot.
Isaac gave him a ball
and that wasn’t all,
for his undies had X marks the spot.

Uncle Isaac would pat Jordy’s buttock
And soothe him to sleep with some smut talk.
As Joey took vids
And entertained bids,
Little Jordy’s cradle would rock.

Uncle Isaac said let’s play Cowboys,
For riding is one of my joys.
I’ll be Roy, you’ll be Trigger,
As we gallop with vigor,
And Jordy, you’ll make whinny noise.

Isaac liked his nephew Jordy’s rear view,
From whence Jordy did his #2.
Jordy did #1
And Isaac said, son,
That not what we Commies doo-doo.

Jordan Chasescott had a gluteus--
That Uncle Isaac said was beauteous.
Isaac said drop your pants,
Give your Uncle a chance,
To give you a rub that’s salubrious.

Uncle Isaac and Jordan would read nursery rhymes
About Commies and sex and YouTube crimes.
Jordy learned about jails
And Joey’s porn sales
While Isaac performed pantomimes.

Isaac Chase’s “love dared not speak its name”
So Jordan was written into Internet fame.
Isaac thanked Will and Zod
And committed job fraud
While Jordan Chasescott bore the shame.

Jordan Chasescott was naïve
Of what Isaac hid up his sleeve.
Isaac gave him a bath
While he did the math
That at least he wouldn’t conceive.

Little Jordan Chasescott lost his way.
Uncle Isaac yelled, “I’ll save the day!”
“Take off your pants
And I’ll do a belt Dance
On your butt ‘til you can say
Uncle!”

Jordan Chasescott’s derriere
Would get lots of sun and fresh air.
Uncle Isaac would blow
And Jordan would know
That he didn’t need any beachwear.

Isaac Chase was childlike and hopeless
And hung out with folks who were soapless.
Isaac took Jordy’s hand
And said I’m your man,
But no one can make me grope you less.

Jordan sits in Isaac’s lap while they drive,
Isaac is 49 and Jordy’s 25.
Jordy said it’s U-turn,
Isaac said how I burn
To lay rubber on I-95.

Jordan Chasescott was expertly groomed
After visiting Isaac’s bedroom.
Jordan had a strong yen
To trade Barbies for Ken
And to keep his small tuchus perfumed.

Stout Joseph was pen-pals with “Price is Right” Jordan.
Chasescott Jordan offered photos to Stout Joseph’s warden.
Pics of Will Dockery
Made Stout Joe a mockery,
Since his dad wore just a bleue cordon.

Jordan Chasescott would cover his hiney,
But his Uncle still wanted to dine, he
Would tell Jord, “Look squirrel!”
Jordan’s pink toes would curl,
And Uncle’d declare that was fine eats.

Isaac Chase tried to buy his young nephew,
But his sister wouldn’t sell and was deaf to
Isaac’s sad pleas
To give Jordy a squeeze,
So Isaac nailed him and said “Guess who?”

Young Jordy wished to play with some girls,
But Isaac said girls make me hurl.
You should have a guy
And then you’ll know why
I dress you in ruffles and pearls.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: It’s the holiday season! Let’s act like it!

<358433ad-ccf8-4a18-bd7d-3e3d5e1cc2dfn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=201168&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#201168

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2023 12:43:06 -0800 (PST)
From: nancygen...@gmail.com (NancyGene)
 by: NancyGene - Fri, 24 Feb 2023 20:43 UTC

<6bc7428a-1d74-4cd7-a12e-12f121ff3c0dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=201176&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#201176

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2023 12:59:46 -0800 (PST)
From: vhugo...@gmail.com (Zod)
 by: Zod - Fri, 24 Feb 2023 20:59 UTC

On Friday, February 24, 2023 at 10:14:13 AM UTC-5, Jordy C wrote:

> NEVER cease to be appalled and disgusted and horrified and outraged by the truly despicable, malicious, malevolent, wicked, deplorable behavior of people on this NG! There are Toddlers who are more mature and more well behaved! It is shameful!!! 🤬😖😞🤮

Good day JC.... well put.....!

Re: It’s the holiday season! Let’s act like it!

<de77e59b-d4d8-447e-a9d1-9da04f214b0en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=201426&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#201426

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2023 20:39:44 -0800 (PST)
From: jdchase...@gmail.com (Jordy C)
 by: Jordy C - Sun, 26 Feb 2023 04:39 UTC

On Friday, February 24, 2023 at 3:59:48 PM UTC-5, Zod wrote:
> On Friday, February 24, 2023 at 10:14:13 AM UTC-5, Jordy C wrote:
> >
> > NEVER cease to be appalled and disgusted and horrified and outraged by the truly despicable, malicious, malevolent, wicked, deplorable behavior of people on this NG! There are Toddlers who are more mature and more well behaved! It is shameful!!! 🤬😖😞🤮
> Good day JC.... well put.....!
hi there, GZ, thank you

Re: It’s the holiday season! Let’s act like it!

<b71c8fe0-6ca3-42f2-b3e6-bd4d8277d0c9n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=201449&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#201449

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2023 02:23:39 -0800 (PST)
From: opb...@yahoo.com (Will Dockery)
 by: Will Dockery - Sun, 26 Feb 2023 10:23 UTC

On Friday, February 24, 2023 at 10:14:13 AM UTC-5, Jordy C wrote:

> NEVER cease to be appalled and disgusted and horrified and outraged by the truly despicable, malicious, malevolent, wicked, deplorable behavior of people on this NG! There are Toddlers who are more mature and more well behaved! It is shameful!!! 🤬😖😞🤮

Good morning, Jordy, again, you nailed it.

🙂

Re: It’s the holiday season! Let’s act like it!

<e94b4d9e-052d-4c5e-b180-05215d228d8an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=201634&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#201634

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2023 08:53:15 -0800 (PST)
From: jdchase...@gmail.com (Jordy C)
 by: Jordy C - Mon, 27 Feb 2023 16:53 UTC

On Sunday, February 26, 2023 at 5:23:40 AM UTC-5, Will Dockery wrote:
> On Friday, February 24, 2023 at 10:14:13 AM UTC-5, Jordy C wrote:
> >
> > NEVER cease to be appalled and disgusted and horrified and outraged by the truly despicable, malicious, malevolent, wicked, deplorable behavior of people on this NG! There are Toddlers who are more mature and more well behaved! It is shameful!!! 🤬😖😞🤮
> Good morning, Jordy, again, you nailed it.
>
> 🙂
Bonjour, Will, thank you

Re: It’s the holiday season! Let’s act like it!

<ce5ac4f8-b89c-49da-b70e-9d32269dad7bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=201695&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#201695

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2023 11:17:27 -0800 (PST)
From: will.doc...@gmail.com (Will Dockery)
 by: Will Dockery - Mon, 27 Feb 2023 19:17 UTC

On Monday, February 27, 2023 at 11:53:16 AM UTC-5, Jordy C wrote:
> On Sunday, February 26, 2023 at 5:23:40 AM UTC-5, Will Dockery wrote:
> > On Friday, February 24, 2023 at 10:14:13 AM UTC-5, Jordy C wrote:
> > >
> > > NEVER cease to be appalled and disgusted and horrified and outraged by the truly despicable, malicious, malevolent, wicked, deplorable behavior of people on this NG! There are Toddlers who are more mature and more well behaved! It is shameful!!! 🤬😖😞🤮
> > Good morning, Jordy, again, you nailed it.
> >
> > 🙂
> Bonjour, Will, thank you

Hello again, my friend.

:)

Re: It’s the holiday season! Let’s act like it!

<ad3639bd-8d76-4fe9-8a4c-c6eca24d1c26n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=205308&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#205308

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2023 19:02:22 -0700 (PDT)
From: jdchase...@gmail.com (Jordy C)
 by: Jordy C - Tue, 21 Mar 2023 02:02 UTC

On Monday, February 27, 2023 at 2:17:28 PM UTC-5, Will Dockery wrote:
> On Monday, February 27, 2023 at 11:53:16 AM UTC-5, Jordy C wrote:

> > > Good morning, Jordy, again, you nailed it.
> > >
> > > 🙂
> > Bonjour, Will, thank you
> Hello again, my friend.
>
> :)
hola Will

Re: It’s the holiday season! Let’s act like it!

<f448c9df-ab53-4ae2-997a-997448827bcan@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=205384&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#205384

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2023 12:10:33 -0700 (PDT)
From: will.doc...@gmail.com (Will Dockery)
 by: Will Dockery - Tue, 21 Mar 2023 19:10 UTC

On Monday, March 20, 2023 at 10:02:23 PM UTC-4, Jordy C wrote:
> On Monday, February 27, 2023 at 2:17:28 PM UTC-5, Will Dockery wrote:

> > > Bonjour, Will, thank you
> > Hello again, my friend.
> >
> > :)
> hola Will

Good afternoon, Jordy.

🙂

Re: It’s the holiday season! Let’s act like it!

<d2824f5e9d75130ddf781551f0ff2d3c@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=224582&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#224582

Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2023 12:28:07 +0000
e it!
From: W.Dock...@news.novabbs.com (W.Dockery)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
References: <7682a8ce-6064-4d92-8de2-ef3418725665@googlegroups.com> <365a9849-e369-4f38-9f21-8937daa533dc@googlegroups.com> <b8bf7eb3-1ba0-4bcc-a341-68ad468d76f2n@googlegroups.com> <f891cbca-496a-4d33-bc4e-9517f722be32n@googlegroups.com> <4e8e7794-7072-4d0e-ba53-5edcc1dd5696n@googlegroups.com> <516ecfb68a9aecceb764a1be0ad74ac4@news.novabbs.com> <499e165d-6a58-47d8-9678-715fef8aab95n@googlegroups.com> <05038b78fa2ed944a52153bbbee79912@news.novabbs.com> <78ee591d-c041-488c-8180-69e5b79df9a9n@googlegroups.com> <b71c8fe0-6ca3-42f2-b3e6-bd4d8277d0c9n@googlegroups.com> <e94b4d9e-052d-4c5e-b180-05215d228d8an@googlegroups.com>
 by: W.Dockery - Sat, 29 Jul 2023 12:28 UTC

Jordy C wrote:

> Will Dockery wrote:
>> Jordy C wrote:
>
>> > NEVER cease to be appalled and disgusted and horrified and outraged by the truly despicable, malicious, malevolent, wicked, deplorable behavior of people on this NG! There are Toddlers who are more mature and more well behaved! It is shameful!!! 🤬😖😞🤮
>> Good morning, Jordy, again, you nailed it.
>>

> Bonjour, Will, thank you

Good morning my friend, this should apply for every day, not just holidays.

And so it goes.