From: cuj...@petitmorte.net (Cujo DeSockpuppet)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Subject: ALL HAIL BENDERS!!! Re: Benders and Dockery record milestone country record
Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2023 17:43:05 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Cujo DeSockpuppet - Sun, 6 Aug 2023 17:43 UTC

Conley Brothers <conleybrothersband@gmail.com> wrote in

> On Saturday, August 5, 2023 at 6:46:07 PM UTC-4, Clay Dockery wrote:
>> On Tuesday, November 2, 2004 at 6:25:11 PM UTC-5, M.H.Benders wro
> te:
>> > News release:
>> > Benders and Dockery will record a real American country and blues
>> > record as a result of their international coorperation.
>> > Great appearances by various Shadowville musicians and by Dutch
>> > writer Sander Roosendaal and dutch composer Samuel Vriezen.
>> > The track record as it stands now:
>> > Sometimes the sunlight makes me cry (Benders/Dockery)
>> > Beethoven, Benders, Beatles and Bach (Benders/Dockery)
>> > The cold boring finger of the sun (Benders/Dockery)
>> > The Autograph of Zorro (Benders/Dockery)
>> > Pipo the Clown visits ground zero (Benders/Dockery)
>> > Don't take your mamma to Alabamma (Benders/Dockery)
>> > The return of the worldriddle man (Benders/Roosendaal/Dockery)
>> > Don't shine your shoes with peanut butter (Benders/Vriezen/Dockery)
>> > Why everyone loves Shadowville (Benders/Dockery)
>> > The lonesome ranger in Afghanistan (Benders/ Dockery)
>> > The record will be recorded next months. It will be a
>> > groundbreaking,
>
>> > traditional country and western record with dutch influences.
>> > Already a collector's item, this great transatlantic art project
>> > will be
>> > remembered as one of the milestones in country music.
>> > M.H.Benders, The Netherlands
>> Benders was always the jokester. People with more than half a brain
>> can see it clearly.
>
> That disqualifies your father, Clay. His massive ego blinded him to
> the joke Benders played on him as Benders counted on.

That's an actual post from The Great Benders? It's a wonder nobody in
Columbus has remarked upon the permanent bootprint left on Dreckweasel's
fat ass for all eternity.

So did it ever get to #1 on ReverbNation and how many nanoseconds did it
remain there?

PS: It's OK to use fractions of a nanosecond in this case.

--
"I've been writing poetry for nearly fifty years, rest assured it's a
poem, Pendragon." - Will Dockery demonstrating why he's a douchebag.

Re: ALL HAIL BENDERS!!! Re: Benders and Dockery record milestone country record

<6a418519-a92c-4bcc-9837-ef0caadc6c91n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=226286&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#226286

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2023 20:46:22 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: ALL HAIL BENDERS!!! Re: Benders and Dockery record milestone
country record
From: ashwurth...@gmail.com (Ash Wurthing)
 by: Ash Wurthing - Mon, 7 Aug 2023 03:46 UTC