From: YourN...@YourISP.com (Your Name)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Subject: [NEWS] Humble Doctor Who Mixed Bundle ebooks and audio dramas
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2023 18:33:07 +1300
 by: Your Name - Fri, 27 Oct 2023 05:33 UTC

Note: These are ebooks and audio files, so there is no physical product
or shipping fees.

A TARDIS full of audio dramas, comic collections, and role-playing
The wonders of the Whoniverse are at your fingertips with this
massive bundle of Doctor Who comic collections, tabletop
role-playing games, and audio dramas! Take your gaming group on a
trip to Gallifrey and beyond with the Doctor Who Roleplaying Game
Rulebook and a TARDIS-full of adventures and supplements. Travel
to the swinging 60s with two different incarnations of the Doctor
in the comic collection Doctor Who: A Tale of Two Time Lords.
Return to one of the most captivating settings from the TV show in
the audio drama anthology Tales from New Earth. Get all this and
more than 30 other Whovian treats, and help BBC Children in Need
with your purchase!

Offer ends in 27 days.

<https://www.humblebundle.com/doctor-who-megabundle-2023-books>

You choose what to pay:

US$0.97 = 5 book / audio bundle
US$9.71 = 18 book / audio bundle
US$17.47 = 36 book / audio bundle
pay more and you get the 36 book / audio bundle and they make a
donation to the BBC Children in Need charity.

Re: [NEWS] Humble Doctor Who Mixed Bundle ebooks and audio dramas

<uhfk0s$2vv6$3@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=22942&group=rec.arts.drwho#22942

From: doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2023 06:06:20 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
 by: The Doctor - Fri, 27 Oct 2023 06:06 UTC

In article <uhfi2j$24bb2$1@dont-email.me>,
Your Name <YourName@YourISP.com> wrote:

>Note: These are ebooks and audio files, so there is no physical product
>or shipping fees.
>

> A TARDIS full of audio dramas, comic collections, and role-playing
> The wonders of the Whoniverse are at your fingertips with this
> massive bundle of Doctor Who comic collections, tabletop
> role-playing games, and audio dramas! Take your gaming group on a
> trip to Gallifrey and beyond with the Doctor Who Roleplaying Game
> Rulebook and a TARDIS-full of adventures and supplements. Travel
> to the swinging 60s with two different incarnations of the Doctor
> in the comic collection Doctor Who: A Tale of Two Time Lords.
> Return to one of the most captivating settings from the TV show in
> the audio drama anthology Tales from New Earth. Get all this and
> more than 30 other Whovian treats, and help BBC Children in Need
> with your purchase!
>
> Offer ends in 27 days.
>
> <https://www.humblebundle.com/doctor-who-megabundle-2023-books>
>

>You choose what to pay:
>
> US$0.97 = 5 book / audio bundle
> US$9.71 = 18 book / audio bundle
> US$17.47 = 36 book / audio bundle
> pay more and you get the 36 book / audio bundle and they make a
>donation to the BBC Children in Need charity.

iCheap
--
Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nk.ca Ici doctor@nk.ca

Re: [NEWS] Humble Doctor Who Mixed Bundle ebooks and audio dramas

<MPG.3fa5db919dede971989686@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=22964&group=rec.arts.drwho#22964

From: bluesh...@indigo.news (Blueshirt)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2023 15:37:38 +0100
 by: Blueshirt - Fri, 27 Oct 2023 14:37 UTC

In article <uhfk0s$2vv6$3@gallifrey.nk.ca>, doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca
says...

> In article <uhfi2j$24bb2$1@dont-email.me>,
> Your Name <YourName@YourISP.com> wrote:
> >
> >Note: These are ebooks and audio files, so there is no physical product
> >or shipping fees.
> >

> > A TARDIS full of audio dramas, comic collections, and role-playing
> > The wonders of the Whoniverse are at your fingertips with this
> > massive bundle of Doctor Who comic collections, tabletop
> > role-playing games, and audio dramas! Take your gaming group on a
> > trip to Gallifrey and beyond with the Doctor Who Roleplaying Game
> > Rulebook and a TARDIS-full of adventures and supplements. Travel
> > to the swinging 60s with two different incarnations of the Doctor
> > in the comic collection Doctor Who: A Tale of Two Time Lords.
> > Return to one of the most captivating settings from the TV show in
> > the audio drama anthology Tales from New Earth. Get all this and
> > more than 30 other Whovian treats, and help BBC Children in Need
> > with your purchase!
> >
> > Offer ends in 27 days.
> >
> > <https://www.humblebundle.com/doctor-who-megabundle-2023-books>
> >

> > You choose what to pay:
> >
> > US$0.97 = 5 book / audio bundle
> > US$9.71 = 18 book / audio bundle
> > US$17.47 = 36 book / audio bundle
> > pay more and you get the 36 book / audio bundle and they make a
> >donation to the BBC Children in Need charity.
>
> iCheap

It's a great value digital megabundle as $17 is well worth it for the
Big Finish Tenth Doctor Big Finish audios alone... everything else would
be a bonus.

Re: [NEWS] Humble Doctor Who Mixed Bundle ebooks and audio dramas

<uhgj3q$s6m$7@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=22972&group=rec.arts.drwho#22972

From: doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2023 14:56:58 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
 by: The Doctor - Fri, 27 Oct 2023 14:56 UTC

In article <MPG.3fa5db919dede971989686@news.eternal-september.org>,
Blueshirt <blueshirt@indigo.news> wrote:
>In article <uhfk0s$2vv6$3@gallifrey.nk.ca>, doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca
>says...
>>
>> In article <uhfi2j$24bb2$1@dont-email.me>,
>> Your Name <YourName@YourISP.com> wrote:
>> >
>> >Note: These are ebooks and audio files, so there is no physical product
>> >or shipping fees.
>> >

>> > A TARDIS full of audio dramas, comic collections, and role-playing
>> > ------------------------------------------------------------------
>> > The wonders of the Whoniverse are at your fingertips with this
>> > massive bundle of Doctor Who comic collections, tabletop
>> > role-playing games, and audio dramas! Take your gaming group on a
>> > trip to Gallifrey and beyond with the Doctor Who Roleplaying Game
>> > Rulebook and a TARDIS-full of adventures and supplements. Travel
>> > to the swinging 60s with two different incarnations of the Doctor
>> > in the comic collection Doctor Who: A Tale of Two Time Lords.
>> > Return to one of the most captivating settings from the TV show in
>> > the audio drama anthology Tales from New Earth. Get all this and
>> > more than 30 other Whovian treats, and help BBC Children in Need
>> > with your purchase!
>> >
>> > Offer ends in 27 days.
>> >
>> > <https://www.humblebundle.com/doctor-who-megabundle-2023-books>
>> >

>> > You choose what to pay:
>> >
>> > US$0.97 = 5 book / audio bundle
>> > US$9.71 = 18 book / audio bundle
>> > US$17.47 = 36 book / audio bundle
>> > pay more and you get the 36 book / audio bundle and they make a
>> >donation to the BBC Children in Need charity.
>>
>> iCheap
>
>It's a great value digital megabundle as $17 is well worth it for the
>Big Finish Tenth Doctor Big Finish audios alone... everything else would
>be a bonus.

Nice but 26 days to go!
--
Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nk.ca Ici doctor@nk.ca