"Let us condemn to hellfire all those who disagree with us." -- militant religionists everywhere

arts / rec.arts.drwho / Re: 531,410

SubjectAuthor
* 531,410tsbru...@gmail.com
`* 531,410%
 `- 531,410The Doctor

1
Re: 531,410

<f79c487b-211c-4c05-951c-6769b4f94426n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=23087&group=rec.arts.drwho#23087

Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2023 18:57:06 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: 531,410
From: tsbrueni...@gmail.com (tsbru...@gmail.com)
 by: tsbru...@gmail.com - Sun, 29 Oct 2023 01:57 UTC

On Monday, April 10, 2023 at 10:46:22 PM UTC-7, The Doctor wrote:
> In article <a6662da4-afc6-4b55...@googlegroups.com>,
>
> Why are you marking your arm in Is and IIII/s Tim
> and what are seeing to cause you to do that Tim?

The Null Sound Bonobos.

Re: 531,410

<7vWcnbpHI6YOXqD4nZ2dnZfqnPadnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=23092&group=rec.arts.drwho#23092

Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
<c00663ec-e77a-4d48-80a0-8ab4f609ef3bn@googlegroups.com>
<fc964834-2f07-4b34-a306-6bca7ddf87abn@googlegroups.com>
<0ee2267b-2fe7-4fd0-b9c7-545b79050ad6n@googlegroups.com>
<a7b9cc9f-0a8e-43a8-bb5b-2b2274ff7bc2n@googlegroups.com>
<e39188c9-e0cc-4592-9076-2491a0da42den@googlegroups.com>
<f79c487b-211c-4c05-951c-6769b4f94426n@googlegroups.com>
From: pursent...@gmail.com (%)
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2023 19:29:39 -0700
 by: % - Sun, 29 Oct 2023 02:29 UTC

tsbru...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Monday, April 10, 2023 at 10:46:22 PM UTC-7, The Doctor wrote:
>> In article <a6662da4-afc6-4b55...@googlegroups.com>,
>>
>> Why are you marking your arm in Is and IIII/s Tim
>> and what are seeing to cause you to do that Tim?
>
> The Null Sound Bonobos.

Have you ever wondered why people keep repeating the same thing in
conversations over and over? If you’re anything like me, you can’t
ignore the content of conversations because you know that language can
be a window to the mind.

People repeat what they say for a number of reasons in a variety of
contexts. I’m only concerned here with those instances where what they
say over and over can provide clues to their psychological makeup.

First off, I want to be clear as to what specific instances I’m talking
about. I’m not talking about instances where a person repeats something
in a conversation because they feel they’ve not been heard- a person
repeating their point in a debate, for example.

I’m also not talking about instances where it’s obvious why the person
is repeating themselves. An example would be a child repeatedly asking
for candy when her mother clearly has no intention of giving one.

The incidences I’m talking about are the ones where you notice that
someone tells others the same thing that they’ve told you. It’s usually
a story of an incident that happened to them.

Now my question is: Why would they, of all topics, keep saying the same
thing to the people they encounter?

Re: 531,410

<uhlgc5$s8o$9@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=23109&group=rec.arts.drwho#23109

From: doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2023 11:40:53 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
 by: The Doctor - Sun, 29 Oct 2023 11:40 UTC

In article <7vWcnbpHI6YOXqD4nZ2dnZfqnPadnZ2d@giganews.com>,
% <pursent100@gmail.com> wrote:
>tsbru...@gmail.com wrote:
>> On Monday, April 10, 2023 at 10:46:22 PM UTC-7, The Doctor wrote:
>>> In article <a6662da4-afc6-4b55...@googlegroups.com>,
>>>
>>> Why are you marking your arm in Is and IIII/s Tim
>>> and what are seeing to cause you to do that Tim?
>>
>> The Null Sound Bonobos.
>>
>Have you ever wondered why people keep repeating the same thing in
>conversations over and over? If you’re anything like me, you can’t
>ignore the content of conversations because you know that language can
>be a window to the mind.
>
>People repeat what they say for a number of reasons in a variety of
>contexts. I’m only concerned here with those instances where what they
>say over and over can provide clues to their psychological makeup.
>
>First off, I want to be clear as to what specific instances I’m talking
>about. I’m not talking about instances where a person repeats something
>in a conversation because they feel they’ve not been heard- a person
>repeating their point in a debate, for example.
>
>I’m also not talking about instances where it’s obvious why the person
>is repeating themselves. An example would be a child repeatedly asking
>for candy when her mother clearly has no intention of giving one.
>
>The incidences I’m talking about are the ones where you notice that
>someone tells others the same thing that they’ve told you. It’s usually
>a story of an incident that happened to them.
>
>Now my question is: Why would they, of all topics, keep saying the same
>thing to the people they encounter?

Tim is a lunatic!
--
Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nk.ca Ici doctor@nk.ca