From: m...@m.com (World90)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.poems
Subject: More precision, read again, here if my final corrected post about
more philosophy about black americans..
Date: Sun, 2 May 2021 16:51:31 -0400
 by: World90 - Sun, 2 May 2021 20:51 UTC

Hello..

More precision, read again, here if my final corrected post about more
philosophy about black americans..

I am a white arab, and i think i am smart since i have also

I think i am smart and i think i am also a philosopher, and i will talk
today about black americans..

I think that black americans today are stupid people, here is why:

I think that black americans want to advance there cause by using the
primitive way, by for example presenting themselves as the victims of
slavery done by white people, but this primitive way of thinking of
black americans is a stupid way of doing because slavery
has started and have been practiced because black africans were looking
like "monkeys", so they were looking like inferior animals to white
people, and black africans were not defined as humans but like animals
because they were looking like "monkeys", so like "animals", because it
is white people that were defined as humans, so you are understanding
that in those past time of slavery white people were lacking science so
that to understand that black africans were not animals but humans,
also black americans today use the following primitive ways: They use
the primitive way of not being organized correctly, and they use the
primitive way of using too much brute force in form of violence, and
they use the primitive way of not understanding that in philosophy you
have to know that you have to be an "effort" of building the right
system and the right level of perfection, so you will notice that black
americans are quick at wanting to become rich without
being the effort of being the right perfection, and black americans
are too selfish and black americans are too egoistic and too
materialistic, so they are not understanding the way of seeking the
right balance, and black americans are people that neglect education,
so they lack on education, and since black americans lack on education ,
so black americans are not knowing how to be efficient productivity and
efficient quality, and this is why i am here also to make you understand
my philosophy, and here is my thoughts of my philosophy and notice how i
am being more sophistication so that to also learn the others the way of
good productivity and good quality, so read my following philosophy so
that to understand:

More of my philosophy about creativity and innovation..

I have just talked before about the importance of the following
statement in business:

"The focus should be on the product, since if the product is good
the profits will follow"

But notice that it is saying that if the product is good than the
profits will follow, so as you are noticing we have to define what
is a good product ? and does a good product only comes from science or
from engineering? not at all !, since the product can become good by the
process of creativity, and then we have to define creativity, and
creativity needs globalization, since creativity and innovation come
from ideas circulating and combining across nations and industries, and
i invite you to read about what is creativity in the following
interesting web page from Yale university:

What Is Creativity?

https://insights.som.yale.edu/insights/what-is-creativity

So now you are understanding that creativity needs globalization , and
read all my following thoughts so that to understand correctly:

And read all my following thoughts about my philosophy as a philosopher:

More philosophy about the german philosopher Martin Heidegger..

I invite you to read the following article about the german philosopher
Martin Heidegger:

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/belief/2009/jun/05/heidegger-philosophy

I am a philosopher and i think that the german philosopher Martin
Heidegger is an inferior philosopher, so i invite you to read all my
following thoughts of my philosophy since i think that my philosophy
is superior to other philosophies of other philosophers:

More of my philosophy about the philosopher and economist Adam Smith and
more..

Are Robots Coming for Our Jobs? Careful, It’s a Trick Question

https://singularityhub.com/2019/07/22/will-robots-take-our-jobs-careful-its-a-trick-question/

And notice that it says the following:

"...Economic disparities have become more pronounced, with those at the
top of corporate ladders raking in the money while much of the workforce
sees no difference in earnings. These disparities (along with the
technologies themselves) have fed into political polarization and helped
fuel a rise in identity politics, nationalism, and the election of
strongmen."

But i think my following philosophy gives a solution to the above
problem, so i invite you to read all my following thoughts of my
philosophy to notice it:

More of my philosophy about egoism and competition and collaboration and
cooperation..

I invite you to look at the following video:

Why is Communism So Appealing?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_0UAsaqaOc

I am not a communist, my political philosophy is different,
and i think my philosophy is better, and i am explaining it in
my below thoughts, i think that the philosophy of the philosopher and
economist Adam Smith was lacking on efficiency, since he said that
"Human egoism is the engine of the properity and happiness of nations"
and i think it is not true, simply because creativity and innovation
come not only from competition and its egoism, but they also come from
ideas circulating and combining across nations and industries(so they
need globalization), but egoism of competition is too much extremism
that hurts because it has also the tendency to make ideas not
circulating and combining efficiently across nations and industries, so
my philosophy says that we have to seek like a balance between
competition and collaboration or cooperation, and this needs also
collaboration and cooperation by sharing ideas and sharing knowledge and
sharing PhD papers and sharing open source softwares etc. and here is my
new philosophy and model, read it carefully in my following thoughts:

More philosophy about the Scottish and economist and philosopher called
Adam Smith..

I invite you to look at the following video about Adam Smith:

ADAM SMITH - La main invisible

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIvtWvDkkVk

You can read about Adam Smith here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Smith

I think that i am a philosopher that is smart, and i say that
the philosopher and economist Adam Smith was not right by saying the
following(you
can listen to it in the above video):

"Human egoism is the engine of the properity and happiness of nations"

I think that Adam Smith is not right by saying so, since my new
philosophy and model says that you have to seek like a balance between
collaboration or cooperation and competition(and egoism comes
from competition), my philosophy says that innovation and creativity
not only come from competition but it also come from ideas circulating
and combining across nations and industries(so they need globalization),
so in my philosophy creativity and innovation needs also collaboration
and cooperation by sharing ideas and sharing knowledge and sharing PhD
papers and sharing open source softwares etc. and here is my new
philosophy and model:

My today talk is about white supremacism and neo-nazism and the
far-right and nationalism.

So the first philosophical question is how to talk about
those above ideologies?

I think that it is also like a Mensa IQ test, so since i think i am
smart, i have to use my smartness to solve the Mensa IQ test, so when
you are smart, so how can you solve the problem(that is like a Mensa IQ
test) of those above ideologies ? i think that i have first to detect
the important pattern with my fluid intelligence, and i have to see
clearly the pattern(like for example getting into the details from the
abstraction of the pattern), and the important pattern is the following:

Notice that it is like an optimization problem of artificial
intelligence that looks like PSO(Particle Swarm Optimization), it is
what we call Swarm intelligence, and in PSO(Particle Swarm Optimization)
there is what we call local optimization that we call exploitation, and
there is what we call global optimization that we call exploration(read
about PSO in my thoughts below so that to understand), so if PSO is not
balanced correctly with exploitation and exploration it can not converge
to the global optimum, we say that PSO has to guarantee the optimal
convergence, so if it is not correctly balanced with both exploitation
and exploration it can get stuck in a local maximum and not to converge
to global optimum, so then notice that with logical analogy, exploration
and exploitation of PSO(Particle Swarm Optimization) is in philosophy
like seeking the right balance between individualism and collectivism
that guarantees the optimal convergence like in PSO, or it is like
seeking the right balance between collaboration and competition that
guarantees the optimal convergence like in PSO, so then since the above
ideologies are nationalism and nationalism is too much local
optimization and lack of global optimization , it is too much
competition and lack of collaboration or cooperation, so it is by
logical analogy like too much exploitation and lack of exploration in
PSO, so this is not good and here is how to notice it , read the following:

Click here to read the complete article