For large values of one, one equals two, for small values of two.

arts / alt.arts.poetry.comments / Re: Survey the moor at night greedily

SubjectAuthor
* Survey the moor at night greedilyWenceslas Kabeba
`* Re: Survey the moor at night greedilyAsh Wurthing
 `* Re: Survey the moor at night greedilyNancyGene
  `* Re: Survey the moor at night greedilyFaraway Star
   +* Re: Survey the moor at night greedilyMichael Pendragon
   |+- Re: Survey the moor at night greedilyME
   |`- Re: Survey the moor at night greedilyW.Dockery
   `* Re: Survey the moor at night greedilyWill Dockery
    `- Re: Survey the moor at night greedilyGeneral-Zod

1
Survey the moor at night greedily

<3f635cd5-0a47-4a1d-84ed-e7409ed5ae76n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=233514&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#233514

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2023 05:29:43 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Survey the moor at night greedily
From: wencesla...@gmail.com (Wenceslas Kabeba)
 by: Wenceslas Kabeba - Sun, 24 Sep 2023 12:29 UTC

Survey the moor at night greedily
flattering the appropriate revelation from the messenger
botched scum usurped by spite
respectably sir there are uncertain consequences
where a chain reaction may cut the ripping bar
at ridiculous bits per second like unclothed dung
falsely legislating with steamroller efficiency
enfeebled chasubled curtsying at the Annunciation
bow down to the wanton man with the rose pink cheeks
a bratty cannon, his mother's son
starkly fat behind the fire screen of mindless prattle
amplified flattery will get you everywhere
smothering flattery
overtrumping greed and the razor instinct of a bookkeeper
a pity when they place the ice bear sea god on a brazier
dropping on all fours with Acheronian ignorance
standing unlawfully and twirling clockwise
a pity the intolerable squeezer has a case of nebulous chromesthesia
mint empathic consequences
fear the toy
when face to face with misplaced elan we kick the feudal order
corn fed gas brackets shout "enough"
fretting heavy footed tears
maniacally dumbly thinly
sitting ducks squashed pride dead
acute schizophrenic episode
whiny adults chasing a hearty lass
stupendous nomination in an overburdened coffin
cold sober Anglo-Catholicism
ecumenist troll
wistful carburet
bareback hymns
take the fifthly

Wenceslas Kabeba
copyright 2023

Re: Survey the moor at night greedily

<e31c17ae-22ba-4e39-9eab-60ea267b26c6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=233539&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#233539

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2023 11:02:56 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Survey the moor at night greedily
From: ashwurth...@gmail.com (Ash Wurthing)
 by: Ash Wurthing - Sun, 24 Sep 2023 18:02 UTC

On Sunday, September 24, 2023 at 8:29:44 AM UTC-4, Wenceslas Kabeba wrote:
> Survey the moor at night greedily
> flattering the appropriate revelation from the messenger
> botched scum usurped by spite
> respectably sir there are uncertain consequences
> where a chain reaction may cut the ripping bar
> at ridiculous bits per second like unclothed dung
> falsely legislating with steamroller efficiency
> enfeebled chasubled curtsying at the Annunciation
> bow down to the wanton man with the rose pink cheeks
> a bratty cannon, his mother's son
> starkly fat behind the fire screen of mindless prattle
> amplified flattery will get you everywhere
> smothering flattery
> overtrumping greed and the razor instinct of a bookkeeper
> a pity when they place the ice bear sea god on a brazier
> dropping on all fours with Acheronian ignorance
> standing unlawfully and twirling clockwise
> a pity the intolerable squeezer has a case of nebulous chromesthesia
> mint empathic consequences
> fear the toy
> when face to face with misplaced elan we kick the feudal order
> corn fed gas brackets shout "enough"
> fretting heavy footed tears
> maniacally dumbly thinly
> sitting ducks squashed pride dead
> acute schizophrenic episode
> whiny adults chasing a hearty lass
> stupendous nomination in an overburdened coffin
> cold sober Anglo-Catholicism
> ecumenist troll
> wistful carburet
> bareback hymns
> take the fifthly
>
> Wenceslas Kabeba
> copyright 2023

KK, this one would be a chore for the normal reader to get through, but I found it interesting to go through to figure out. The mixture of fancy formal words with modern informal speak worked in this case, methinks; although it might not work with either the strictly informal or formal style readers.

Re: Survey the moor at night greedily

<c6248f62-4db2-4d08-b1b0-84411dc63c21n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=233557&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#233557

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2023 12:39:41 -0700 (PDT)
From: nancygen...@gmail.com (NancyGene)
 by: NancyGene - Sun, 24 Sep 2023 19:39 UTC

On Sunday, September 24, 2023 at 6:02:58 PM UTC, Ash Wurthing wrote:
> On Sunday, September 24, 2023 at 8:29:44 AM UTC-4, Wenceslas Kabeba wrote:
> > Survey the moor at night greedily
> > flattering the appropriate revelation from the messenger
> > botched scum usurped by spite
> > respectably sir there are uncertain consequences
> > where a chain reaction may cut the ripping bar
> > at ridiculous bits per second like unclothed dung
> > falsely legislating with steamroller efficiency
> > enfeebled chasubled curtsying at the Annunciation
> > bow down to the wanton man with the rose pink cheeks
> > a bratty cannon, his mother's son
> > starkly fat behind the fire screen of mindless prattle
> > amplified flattery will get you everywhere
> > smothering flattery
> > overtrumping greed and the razor instinct of a bookkeeper
> > a pity when they place the ice bear sea god on a brazier
> > dropping on all fours with Acheronian ignorance
> > standing unlawfully and twirling clockwise
> > a pity the intolerable squeezer has a case of nebulous chromesthesia
> > mint empathic consequences
> > fear the toy
> > when face to face with misplaced elan we kick the feudal order
> > corn fed gas brackets shout "enough"
> > fretting heavy footed tears
> > maniacally dumbly thinly
> > sitting ducks squashed pride dead
> > acute schizophrenic episode
> > whiny adults chasing a hearty lass
> > stupendous nomination in an overburdened coffin
> > cold sober Anglo-Catholicism
> > ecumenist troll
> > wistful carburet
> > bareback hymns
> > take the fifthly
> >
> > Wenceslas Kabeba
> > copyright 2023
> KK, this one would be a chore for the normal reader to get through, but I found it interesting to go through to figure out. The mixture of fancy formal words with modern informal speak worked in this case, methinks; although it might not work with either the strictly informal or formal style readers.

The "bareback hymns take the fifthly" lines obviously refer to George Sulzbach and his relationships with Will Dockery and Dirty Mike. "Bareback" is quite clear, as is "fifthly"--"Don't ask, don't tell." "Overburdened coffin" is DirtNap Dave's lack of a resting place.

Re: Survey the moor at night greedily

<842dea8a-ad52-4504-9b43-169849070abbn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=233720&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#233720

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2023 15:56:07 -0700 (PDT)
From: vhugo...@gmail.com (Faraway Star)
 by: Faraway Star - Mon, 25 Sep 2023 22:56 UTC

On Sunday, September 24, 2023 at 3:39:43 PM UTC-4, NancyGene wrote:
> On Sunday, September 24, 2023 at 6:02:58 PM UTC, Ash Wurthing wrote:
> > On Sunday, September 24, 2023 at 8:29:44 AM UTC-4, Wenceslas Kabeba wrote:
>
> > > Survey the moor at night greedily
> > > flattering the appropriate revelation from the messenger
> > > botched scum usurped by spite
> > > respectably sir there are uncertain consequences
> > > where a chain reaction may cut the ripping bar
> > > at ridiculous bits per second like unclothed dung
> > > falsely legislating with steamroller efficiency
> > > enfeebled chasubled curtsying at the Annunciation
> > > bow down to the wanton man with the rose pink cheeks
> > > a bratty cannon, his mother's son
> > > starkly fat behind the fire screen of mindless prattle
> > > amplified flattery will get you everywhere
> > > smothering flattery
> > > overtrumping greed and the razor instinct of a bookkeeper
> > > a pity when they place the ice bear sea god on a brazier
> > > dropping on all fours with Acheronian ignorance
> > > standing unlawfully and twirling clockwise
> > > a pity the intolerable squeezer has a case of nebulous chromesthesia
> > > mint empathic consequences
> > > fear the toy
> > > when face to face with misplaced elan we kick the feudal order
> > > corn fed gas brackets shout "enough"
> > > fretting heavy footed tears
> > > maniacally dumbly thinly
> > > sitting ducks squashed pride dead
> > > acute schizophrenic episode
> > > whiny adults chasing a hearty lass
> > > stupendous nomination in an overburdened coffin
> > > cold sober Anglo-Catholicism
> > > ecumenist troll
> > > wistful carburet
> > > bareback hymns
> > > take the fifthly
> > >
> > > Wenceslas Kabeba
> > > copyright 2023
> > KK, this one would be a chore for the normal reader to get through, but I found it interesting to go through to figure out. The mixture of fancy formal words with modern informal speak worked in this case, methinks; although it might not work with either the strictly informal or formal style readers.
> The "bareback hymns take the fifthly" lines obviously refer to Gxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and his relationships with Wxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

<<<troll fool snipped>>>

Your malicious obsession with me, Doc and Mike is noted, lying troll...

That is all.

Re: Survey the moor at night greedily

<cd30ba33-a09a-4cd1-b561-dd59d6fca23cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=233725&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#233725

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2023 16:14:02 -0700 (PDT)
From: michaelm...@gmail.com (Michael Pendragon)
 by: Michael Pendragon - Mon, 25 Sep 2023 23:14 UTC

On Monday, September 25, 2023 at 6:56:09 PM UTC-4, Faraway Star wrote:
> On Sunday, September 24, 2023 at 3:39:43 PM UTC-4, NancyGene wrote:

> > > KK, this one would be a chore for the normal reader to get through, but I found it interesting to go through to figure out. The mixture of fancy formal words with modern informal speak worked in this case, methinks; although it might not work with either the strictly informal or formal style readers.
> > The "bareback hymns take the fifthly" lines obviously refer to Gxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and his relationships with Wxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> <<<troll fool snipped>>>
>
> Your malicious obsession with me, Doc and Mike is noted, lying troll...
>
> That is all.

If you want to blame anyone for "misrepresenting" your relationship with Dirty Mike, you need look no farther than you so-called "friend," Will Donkey.. Will has repeatedly addressed you as a couple, *in spite of having been informed that he was presenting you as such.*

Will Donkey obviously has his own agenda -- and isn't above throwing you under a bus, if he thinks it will present his "enemies" in a bad light.

Did you know that in 2017, when some members of the anti-Donkey faction were signing themselves as Sydne, Will tried to get them to continue attacking her memory? When I told him that it was a "dick move" (in a personal email), he said that you were better able to handle that sort of attack than he was (regarding Kathy) -- even though you had just lost Sydne and were still (supposedly) grieving, while Kathy had died (divorced form Will) approx. 20 years before.

With friends like Donkey, it's no wonder that you're living under a piece of discarded tarp.

Re: Survey the moor at night greedily

<53573e80-65d7-44c4-922c-8b67dcddd7dfn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=233726&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#233726

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2023 16:24:33 -0700 (PDT)
From: will.doc...@gmail.com (Will Dockery)
 by: Will Dockery - Mon, 25 Sep 2023 23:24 UTC

On Monday, September 25, 2023 at 6:56:09 PM UTC-4, Faraway Star wrote:
> On Sunday, September 24, 2023 at 3:39:43 PM UTC-4, NancyGene wrote:

> > > KK, this one would be a chore for the normal reader to get through, but I found it interesting to go through to figure out. The mixture of fancy formal words with modern informal speak worked in this case, methinks; although it might not work with either the strictly informal or formal style readers.
> > The "bareback hymns take the fifthly" lines obviously refer to Gxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and his relationships with Wxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> <<<troll fool snipped>>>
>
> Your malicious obsession with me, Doc and Mike is noted, lying troll...
>
> That is all.

Typical nastiness from NancyGene and Pendragon, of course.

And so it goes.

Re: Survey the moor at night greedily

<2be8a704-946d-44eb-b34c-79ee2d83c048n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=233730&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#233730

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2023 16:30:29 -0700 (PDT)
From: rivermut...@gmail.com (ME)
 by: ME - Mon, 25 Sep 2023 23:30 UTC

On Monday, 25 September 2023 at 19:14:04 UTC-4, Michael Pendragon wrote:
> On Monday, September 25, 2023 at 6:56:09 PM UTC-4, Faraway Star wrote:

> > > The "bareback hymns take the fifthly" lines obviously refer to Gxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and his relationships with Wxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> >
> > <<<troll fool snipped>>>
> >
> > Your malicious obsession with me, Doc and Mike is noted, lying troll...
> >
> > That is all.
> If you want to blame anyone for "misrepresenting" your relationship with Dirty Mike, you need look no farther than you so-called "friend," Will Donkey. Will has repeatedly addressed you as a couple, *in spite of having been informed that he was presenting you as such.*
>
> Will Donkey obviously has his own agenda -- and isn't above throwing you under a bus, if he thinks it will present his "enemies" in a bad light.
>
> Did you know that in 2017, when some members of the anti-Donkey faction were signing themselves as Sydne, Will tried to get them to continue attacking her memory? When I told him that it was a "dick move" (in a personal email), he said that you were better able to handle that sort of attack than he was (regarding Kathy) -- even though you had just lost Sydne and were still (supposedly) grieving, while Kathy had died (divorced form Will) approx. 20 years before.
>
> With friends like Donkey, it's no wonder that you're living under a piece of discarded tarp.

WOW!!!

Re: Survey the moor at night greedily

<83d2cc38972a983c4846358815e86b1a@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=233731&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#233731

Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2023 23:36:05 +0000
From: tzod9...@gmail.com (General-Zod)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: General-Zod - Mon, 25 Sep 2023 23:36 UTC

Will Dockery wrote:

> On Monday, September 25, 2023 at 6:56:09 PM UTC-4, Faraway Star wrote:

>> > The "bareback hymns take the fifthly" lines obviously refer to Gxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and his relationships with Wxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>>
>> <<<troll fool snipped>>>
>>
>> Your malicious obsession with me, Doc and Mike is noted, lying troll...
>>
>> That is all.

> Typical nastiness from NancyGene and Pendragon, of course.

> And so it goes.

Yep, just about all those two have any for.. ha ha.

Re: Survey the moor at night greedily

<884e7d37107d0ee4ef32c1b945272d93@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=233734&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#233734

Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2023 23:41:11 +0000
From: will.doc...@gmail.com (W.Dockery)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: W.Dockery - Mon, 25 Sep 2023 23:41 UTC

Michael Pendragon wrote:

> On Monday, September 25, 2023 at 6:56:09 PM UTC-4, Faraway Star wrote:

>> > The "bareback hymns take the fifthly" lines obviously refer to Gxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and his relationships with Wxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>>
>> <<<troll fool snipped>>>
>>
>> Your malicious obsession with me, Doc and Mike is noted, lying troll...
>>
>> That is all.

> If you want to blame anyone for "misrepresenting" your relationship with Dirty Mike

You're the one spewing the lies and slinging the shit, Pendragon.

Stop lying once a while.

:)