Operator, please trace this call and tell me where I am.

arts / alt.arts.poetry.comments / Re: General Zod poetry chapbook reviewed

SubjectAuthor
* Re: General Zod poetry chapbook reviewedWill Dockery
`* Re: General Zod poetry chapbook reviewedFaraway Star
 `* Re: General Zod poetry chapbook reviewedW.Dockery
  `- Re: General Zod poetry chapbook reviewedGeneral-Zod

1
Re: General Zod poetry chapbook reviewed

<1d9d55bf-b45d-491f-ac0a-d3622b17d393n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=237810&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#237810

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2023 06:34:23 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: General Zod poetry chapbook reviewed
From: will.doc...@gmail.com (Will Dockery)
 by: Will Dockery - Tue, 24 Oct 2023 13:34 UTC

Zod wrote:

> Old Rick Howe was a great friend and deep thinker.....

Again, agreed.

😃

Re: General Zod poetry chapbook reviewed

<f7dbed7d-9105-4abd-9d38-bcc49e117d10n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=237871&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#237871

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2023 13:38:55 -0700 (PDT)
From: vhugo...@gmail.com (Faraway Star)
 by: Faraway Star - Tue, 24 Oct 2023 20:38 UTC

On Tuesday, October 24, 2023 at 9:34:25 AM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> Zod wrote:

> > Old Rick Howe was a great friend and deep thinker.....
> Again, agreed.

Good day and how'd do...?

Re: General Zod poetry chapbook reviewed

<8fab258cf329abb851f48c3e4795a25a@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=238682&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#238682

Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2023 23:58:30 +0000
From: will.doc...@gmail.com (W.Dockery)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: W.Dockery - Sun, 29 Oct 2023 23:58 UTC

Faraway Star wrote:

> On Tuesday, October 24, 2023 at 9:34:25 AM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
>> Zod wrote:

>> > Old Rick Howe was a great friend and deep thinker.....
>> Again, agreed.

> Good day and how'd do...?

Good evening, hope you're having a nice night.

Re: General Zod poetry chapbook reviewed

<d2dcc305e6bd56586f6591b93a08ac81@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=246397&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#246397

Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2024 20:18:07 +0000
From: tzod9...@gmail.com (General-Zod)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: General-Zod - Mon, 29 Jan 2024 20:18 UTC

Will Dockery wrote:

>>> Again, agreed.

>> Good day and how'd do...?

> Good evening, hope you're having a nice night.

hOWDY DO TO YOU dOC...!