Only a fool has no doubts.

arts / alt.arts.poetry.comments / Re: Michael Monkey's "TREATY" trolling

SubjectAuthor
* Michael Monkey's "TREATY" trollingGeorge J. Dance
+- Re: Michael Monkey's "TREATY" trollingMichael Pendragon
+* Re: Michael Monkey's "TREATY" trollingW.Dockery
|`- Re: Michael Monkey's "TREATY" trollingMichael Pendragon
+* Re: Michael Monkey's "TREATY" trollingFaraway Star
|`* Re: Michael Monkey's "TREATY" trollingAsh Wurthing
| `* Re: Michael Monkey's "TREATY" trollingGeorge J. Dance
|  `- Re: Michael Monkey's "TREATY" trollingW.Dockery
+* Re: Michael Monkey's "TREATY" trollingWill Dockery
|`- Re: Michael Monkey's "TREATY" trollingMichael Pendragon
+* Re: Michael Monkey's "TREATY" trollingAsh Wurthing
|`* Re: Michael Monkey's "TREATY" trollingMichael Pendragon
| `* Re: Michael Monkey's "TREATY" trollingAsh Wurthing
|  `* Re: Michael Monkey's "TREATY" trollingMichael Pendragon
|   `- Re: Michael Monkey's "TREATY" trollingAsh Wurthing
+* Re: Michael Monkey's "TREATY" trollingGeneral-Zod
|+* Re: Michael Monkey's "TREATY" trollingAsh Wurthing
||`- Re: Michael Monkey's "TREATY" trollingJordy C
|`- Re: Michael Monkey's "TREATY" trollingWill Dockery
+* Re: Michael Monkey's "TREATY" trollingFaraway Star
|`- Re: Michael Monkey's "TREATY" trollingW.Dockery
`- Re: Michael Monkey's "TREATY" trollingGeneral-Zod

1
Michael Monkey's "TREATY" trolling

<1832ca1f-bef8-417e-b5c8-a7903e900fffn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=235311&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#235311

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2023 10:01:26 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Michael Monkey's "TREATY" trolling
From: georgeda...@yahoo.ca (George J. Dance)
 by: George J. Dance - Fri, 6 Oct 2023 17:01 UTC

On Sunday, October 1, 2023 at 4:23:56 AM UTC, Michael Pendragon wrote:
> Time's up.
>
> As expected, not one member of Team Donkey agreed to the proposed Treaty.

Michael Monkey "expected" that since he knew his terms were unacceptable:
"But, as I've said, I have no illusions that any of them will ever agree to the terms'
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.arts.poetry.comments/c/V73Qm4hUS94/m/vTh1FOYdAAAJ?hl=en
> Nor did anyone on Team Donkey raise any objections to the terms, or even attempt to work out a set of terms that would have been agreeable to them.

Michael Monkey forgets that he'd declared his Treaty terms non-negotiable:
"I'm not going to make a pre-Treaty concession to you under any circumstances.
"You have till October 1st to accept, or refuse, the terms."
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.arts.poetry.comments/c/DYDIxsT_8Gg/m/bLjD_l9bBgAJ?hl=en
> I think this proves what we've all known for quite some time:

We know exactly what it proves. What it proves about Michael's imaginary "Team Donkey" is:
When you offer someone an agreement you know is unacceptable to them, and tell them to take it or leave it, they're going to leave it; and "Team Donkey" is no exception to that rule.

What it proves about Michael Monkey is that he did the whole thing just for show
(as he also admits):

'But this proposed Treaty still serves a purpose: when Team Donkey complains about how we're all "malicious trolls," I can point to the Treaty... and their having turned it down.'
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.arts.poetry.comments/c/V73Qm4hUS94/m/YtSJ0c9yAAAJ?hl=en

Re: Michael Monkey's "TREATY" trolling

<87bf7381-839f-4fae-878f-1506ef0aa21dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=235320&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#235320

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2023 10:44:21 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Michael Monkey's "TREATY" trolling
From: michaelm...@gmail.com (Michael Pendragon)
 by: Michael Pendragon - Fri, 6 Oct 2023 17:44 UTC

On Friday, October 6, 2023 at 1:01:28 PM UTC-4, George J. Dance wrote:
> On Sunday, October 1, 2023 at 4:23:56 AM UTC, Michael Pendragon wrote:
> > Time's up.
> >
> > As expected, not one member of Team Donkey agreed to the proposed Treaty.
>
> Michael Monkey "expected" that since he knew his terms were unacceptable:
> "But, as I've said, I have no illusions that any of them will ever agree to the terms'
> https://groups.google.com/g/alt.arts.poetry.comments/c/V73Qm4hUS94/m/vTh1FOYdAAAJ?hl=en

What was "unacceptable" about the terms, Dunce?

And if you found anything "unacceptable," why didn't you discuss them with us?

> > Nor did anyone on Team Donkey raise any objections to the terms, or even attempt to work out a set of terms that would have been agreeable to them..
>
> Michael Monkey forgets that he'd declared his Treaty terms non-negotiable:
> "I'm not going to make a pre-Treaty concession to you under any circumstances.
> "You have till October 1st to accept, or refuse, the terms."
> https://groups.google.com/g/alt.arts.poetry.comments/c/DYDIxsT_8Gg/m/bLjD_l9bBgAJ?hl=en

That's a lie, Dunce.

I repeatedly stated that the terms were up for discussion.

What I refused was the Donkey's demand that we grant all of his concessions *prior* to his coming to the table.

> > I think this proves what we've all known for quite some time:
>
> We know exactly what it proves. What it proves about Michael's imaginary "Team Donkey" is:
> When you offer someone an agreement you know is unacceptable to them, and tell them to take it or leave it, they're going to leave it; and "Team Donkey" is no exception to that rule.

Again, I repeatedly told you that the terms were negotiable and asked you to discuss any objections you had, or changes you would like to have made.

> What it proves about Michael Monkey is that he did the whole thing just for show
> (as he also admits):
>
> 'But this proposed Treaty still serves a purpose: when Team Donkey complains about how we're all "malicious trolls," I can point to the Treaty... and their having turned it down.'
> https://groups.google.com/g/alt.arts.poetry.comments/c/V73Qm4hUS94/m/YtSJ0c9yAAAJ?hl=en

As a realist, I never expected any of the Donkeys to agree to peace.

Your refusal to discuss the terms of the treaty *demonstrate* your unwillingness to create and promote a peaceful environment here.

And, yes -- that proof is something I'm going to be wiping your nose in for some time.

Michael Pendragon
“If I wrote it, quote it, with proper attraction.”
-- Will Dockery

Re: Michael Monkey's "TREATY" trolling

<fbc52557f081dd9032c14b7e948c93e2@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=235321&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#235321

Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2023 17:46:53 +0000
From: will.doc...@gmail.com (W.Dockery)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: W.Dockery - Fri, 6 Oct 2023 17:46 UTC

George J. Dance wrote:

> On Sunday, October 1, 2023 at 4:23:56 AM UTC, Michael Pendragon wrote:
>
>> Time's up.
>>
>> As expected, not one member of Team Donkey agreed to the proposed Treaty.

> Michael Monkey "expected" that since he knew his terms were unacceptable:
> "But, as I've said, I have no illusions that any of them will ever agree to the terms'
> https://groups.google.com/g/alt.arts.poetry.comments/c/V73Qm4hUS94/m/vTh1FOYdAAAJ?hl=en

>> Nor did anyone on Team Donkey raise any objections to the terms, or even attempt to work out a set of terms that would have been agreeable to them.

> Michael Monkey forgets that he'd declared his Treaty terms non-negotiable:
> "I'm not going to make a pre-Treaty concession to you under any circumstances.
> "You have till October 1st to accept, or refuse, the terms."
> https://groups.google.com/g/alt.arts.poetry.comments/c/DYDIxsT_8Gg/m/bLjD_l9bBgAJ?hl=en

>> I think this proves what we've all known for quite some time:

> We know exactly what it proves. What it proves about Michael's imaginary "Team Donkey" is:
> When you offer someone an agreement you know is unacceptable to them, and tell them to take it or leave it, they're going to leave it; and "Team Donkey" is no exception to that rule.

> What it proves about Michael Monkey is that he did the whole thing just for show
> (as he also admits):

> 'But this proposed Treaty still serves a purpose: when Team Donkey complains about how we're all "malicious trolls," I can point to the Treaty... and their having turned it down.'
> https://groups.google.com/g/alt.arts.poetry.comments/c/V73Qm4hUS94/m/YtSJ0c9yAAAJ?hl=en

Yes, apparently the same old Pendragon monkey shit.

:)

Re: Michael Monkey's "TREATY" trolling

<4bd7e084-0f33-4f54-8df7-f2d8aa4f4949n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=235330&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#235330

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2023 11:05:03 -0700 (PDT)
From: michaelm...@gmail.com (Michael Pendragon)
 by: Michael Pendragon - Fri, 6 Oct 2023 18:05 UTC

On Friday, October 6, 2023 at 1:50:15 PM UTC-4, W.Dockery wrote:
> George J. Dance wrote:
>
> > On Sunday, October 1, 2023 at 4:23:56 AM UTC, Michael Pendragon wrote:
> >
> >> Time's up.
> >>
> >> As expected, not one member of Team Donkey agreed to the proposed Treaty.
>
> > Michael Monkey "expected" that since he knew his terms were unacceptable:
> > "But, as I've said, I have no illusions that any of them will ever agree to the terms'
> > https://groups.google.com/g/alt.arts.poetry.comments/c/V73Qm4hUS94/m/vTh1FOYdAAAJ?hl=en
>
> >> Nor did anyone on Team Donkey raise any objections to the terms, or even attempt to work out a set of terms that would have been agreeable to them.
>
> > Michael Monkey forgets that he'd declared his Treaty terms non-negotiable:
> > "I'm not going to make a pre-Treaty concession to you under any circumstances.
> > "You have till October 1st to accept, or refuse, the terms."
> > https://groups.google.com/g/alt.arts.poetry.comments/c/DYDIxsT_8Gg/m/bLjD_l9bBgAJ?hl=en
>
> >> I think this proves what we've all known for quite some time:
>
> > We know exactly what it proves. What it proves about Michael's imaginary "Team Donkey" is:
> > When you offer someone an agreement you know is unacceptable to them, and tell them to take it or leave it, they're going to leave it; and "Team Donkey" is no exception to that rule.
>
> > What it proves about Michael Monkey is that he did the whole thing just for show
> > (as he also admits):
>
> > 'But this proposed Treaty still serves a purpose: when Team Donkey complains about how we're all "malicious trolls," I can point to the Treaty... and their having turned it down.'
> > https://groups.google.com/g/alt.arts.poetry.comments/c/V73Qm4hUS94/m/YtSJ0c9yAAAJ?hl=en
> Yes, apparently the same old Pendragon monkey shit.

The terms were to your advantage, and you were given ample time to discuss them.

Your refusal (and insistance that we give in to your demands *prior* to your discussing the Treaty) spoke volumes.

Michael Pendragon
"I remember the day I wrote this poem, Summer 1998, June, I think."
Will Donkey, admitting that his memory is suspect.

Re: Michael Monkey's "TREATY" trolling

<32fc508f-9d17-4b8e-9f3c-df6fb51834cbn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=235331&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#235331

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2023 11:09:49 -0700 (PDT)
From: vhugo...@gmail.com (Faraway Star)
 by: Faraway Star - Fri, 6 Oct 2023 18:09 UTC

On Friday, October 6, 2023 at 1:01:28 PM UTC-4, George J. Dance wrote:
> On Sunday, October 1, 2023 at 4:23:56 AM UTC, Michael Pendragon wrote:
>
> > Time's up.
> >
> > As expected, not one member of Team Donkey agreed to the proposed Treaty.
>
> Michael Monkey "expected" that since he knew his terms were unacceptable:
> "But, as I've said, I have no illusions that any of them will ever agree to the terms'
> https://groups.google.com/g/alt.arts.poetry.comments/c/V73Qm4hUS94/m/vTh1FOYdAAAJ?hl=en
>
> > Nor did anyone on Team Donkey raise any objections to the terms, or even attempt to work out a set of terms that would have been agreeable to them..
>
> Michael Monkey forgets that he'd declared his Treaty terms non-negotiable:
> "I'm not going to make a pre-Treaty concession to you under any circumstances.
> "You have till October 1st to accept, or refuse, the terms."
> https://groups.google.com/g/alt.arts.poetry.comments/c/DYDIxsT_8Gg/m/bLjD_l9bBgAJ?hl=en
>
> > I think this proves what we've all known for quite some time:
>
> We know exactly what it proves. What it proves about Michael's imaginary "Team Donkey" is:
> When you offer someone an agreement you know is unacceptable to them, and tell them to take it or leave it, they're going to leave it; and "Team Donkey" is no exception to that rule.
>
> What it proves about Michael Monkey is that he did the whole thing just for show
> (as he also admits):
>
> 'But this proposed Treaty still serves a purpose: when Team Donkey complains about how we're all "malicious trolls," I can point to the Treaty... and their having turned it down.'
> https://groups.google.com/g/alt.arts.poetry.comments/c/V73Qm4hUS94/m/YtSJ0c9yAAAJ?hl=en

Well put G.D.

Once again you have nailed it..!

Re: Michael Monkey's "TREATY" trolling

<b1bc4965-ac4a-4001-ae7a-344c5465476bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=235368&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#235368

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2023 14:02:07 -0700 (PDT)
From: ashwurth...@gmail.com (Ash Wurthing)
 by: Ash Wurthing - Fri, 6 Oct 2023 21:02 UTC

On Friday, October 6, 2023 at 2:09:50 PM UTC-4, Faraway Star wrote:
> On Friday, October 6, 2023 at 1:01:28 PM UTC-4, George J. Dance wrote:
> > On Sunday, October 1, 2023 at 4:23:56 AM UTC, Michael Pendragon wrote:
> >
> > > Time's up.
> > >
> > > As expected, not one member of Team Donkey agreed to the proposed Treaty.
> >
> > Michael Monkey "expected" that since he knew his terms were unacceptable:
> > "But, as I've said, I have no illusions that any of them will ever agree to the terms'
> > https://groups.google.com/g/alt.arts.poetry.comments/c/V73Qm4hUS94/m/vTh1FOYdAAAJ?hl=en
> >
> > > Nor did anyone on Team Donkey raise any objections to the terms, or even attempt to work out a set of terms that would have been agreeable to them.
> >
> > Michael Monkey forgets that he'd declared his Treaty terms non-negotiable:
> > "I'm not going to make a pre-Treaty concession to you under any circumstances.
> > "You have till October 1st to accept, or refuse, the terms."
> > https://groups.google.com/g/alt.arts.poetry.comments/c/DYDIxsT_8Gg/m/bLjD_l9bBgAJ?hl=en
> >
> > > I think this proves what we've all known for quite some time:
> >
> > We know exactly what it proves. What it proves about Michael's imaginary "Team Donkey" is:
> > When you offer someone an agreement you know is unacceptable to them, and tell them to take it or leave it, they're going to leave it; and "Team Donkey" is no exception to that rule.
> >
> > What it proves about Michael Monkey is that he did the whole thing just for show
> > (as he also admits):
> >
> > 'But this proposed Treaty still serves a purpose: when Team Donkey complains about how we're all "malicious trolls," I can point to the Treaty... and their having turned it down.'
> > https://groups.google.com/g/alt.arts.poetry.comments/c/V73Qm4hUS94/m/YtSJ0c9yAAAJ?hl=en
> Well put G.D.
>
> Once again you have nailed it..!

Yes, I'll make a thread about Dunce being so well said, him saying that I celebrate the mass murder of school children and part of some ideological group out to kill the transphobes which seems to anger him so, that transphobes become victimized while they victimize trans people...

Re: Michael Monkey's "TREATY" trolling

<6bec83ea-e7bf-4834-8f74-9c239607d294n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=235379&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#235379

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2023 14:30:57 -0700 (PDT)
From: georgeda...@yahoo.ca (George J. Dance)
 by: George J. Dance - Fri, 6 Oct 2023 21:30 UTC

On Friday, October 6, 2023 at 5:02:08 PM UTC-4, Ash Wurthing wrote:
> On Friday, October 6, 2023 at 2:09:50 PM UTC-4, Faraway Star wrote:

> > > Michael Monkey "expected" that since he knew his terms were unacceptable:
> > > "But, as I've said, I have no illusions that any of them will ever agree to the terms'
> > > https://groups.google.com/g/alt.arts.poetry.comments/c/V73Qm4hUS94/m/vTh1FOYdAAAJ?hl=en

> > > Michael Monkey forgets that he'd declared his Treaty terms non-negotiable:
> > > "I'm not going to make a pre-Treaty concession to you under any circumstances.
> > > "You have till October 1st to accept, or refuse, the terms."
> > > https://groups.google.com/g/alt.arts.poetry.comments/c/DYDIxsT_8Gg/m/bLjD_l9bBgAJ?hl=en

> > > We know exactly what it proves. What it proves about Michael's imaginary "Team Donkey" is:
> > > When you offer someone an agreement you know is unacceptable to them, and tell them to take it or leave it, they're going to leave it; and "Team Donkey" is no exception to that rule.
> > >
> > > What it proves about Michael Monkey is that he did the whole thing just for show
> > > (as he also admits):
> > >
> > > 'But this proposed Treaty still serves a purpose: when Team Donkey complains about how we're all "malicious trolls," I can point to the Treaty.... and their having turned it down.'
> > > https://groups.google.com/g/alt.arts.poetry.comments/c/V73Qm4hUS94/m/YtSJ0c9yAAAJ?hl=en
> > Well put G.D.
> >
> > Once again you have nailed it..!

Indeed. So look who jumps in with a bunch of pure deflections:

> Yes, I'll make a thread about Dunce being so well said, him saying that I celebrate the mass murder of school children and part of some ideological group out to kill the transphobes which seems to anger him so, that transphobes become victimized while they victimize trans people...

Well, why the hell not? You've already hijacked tens of threads to spread the identical false accusation against me, including this one; WGAF if you spew it on one more thread?

What you've never done is Post Proof that I've ever said that, or Shut Up about it. If you did that, that would be news. And it would be interesting to see what I actually did say that you got that from. So here's that PPoSTFU challenge to you, one more time.

Re: Michael Monkey's "TREATY" trolling

<26e7b7b8e00bd2764c650e5bb6c71a57@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=235393&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#235393

Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2023 22:53:32 +0000
From: will.doc...@gmail.com (W.Dockery)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: W.Dockery - Fri, 6 Oct 2023 22:53 UTC

George J. Dance wrote:

> On Friday, October 6, 2023 at 5:02:08 PM UTC-4, Ash Wurthing wrote:

>> > Well put G.D.
>> >
>> > Once again you have nailed it..!

> Indeed. So look who jumps in with a bunch of pure deflections:

>> Yes, I'll make a thread about Dunce being so well said, him saying that I celebrate the mass murder of school children and part of some ideological group out to kill the transphobes which seems to anger him so, that transphobes become victimized while they victimize trans people...

> Well, why the hell not? You've already hijacked tens of threads to spread the identical false accusation against me, including this one; WGAF if you spew it on one more thread?

> What you've never done is Post Proof that I've ever said that, or Shut Up about it. If you did that, that would be news. And it would be interesting to see what I actually did say that you got that from. So here's that PPoSTFU challenge to you, one more time.

Good points.

🙂

Re: Michael Monkey's "TREATY" trolling

<e12fd57b-ad86-4376-8b2d-5a7da1ef7788n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=235454&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#235454

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2023 10:18:16 -0700 (PDT)
From: opb...@yahoo.com (Will Dockery)
 by: Will Dockery - Sat, 7 Oct 2023 17:18 UTC

Like I said elsewhere, ten posts a day, no, but I'll probably agree with fifty posts every 24 hours.

Think about it and get back to me, Pendragon.

HTH and HAND.

🙂

Re: Michael Monkey's "TREATY" trolling

<24c7dd0d-bd71-4535-9fd5-9e6d47cfe6f9n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=235463&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#235463

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2023 10:52:51 -0700 (PDT)
From: michaelm...@gmail.com (Michael Pendragon)
 by: Michael Pendragon - Sat, 7 Oct 2023 17:52 UTC

On Saturday, October 7, 2023 at 1:18:17 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> Like I said elsewhere, ten posts a day, no, but I'll probably agree with fifty posts every 24 hours.
>
> Think about it and get back to me, Pendragon.

I am not negotiating with you, Donkey.

If Dunce draws up a proposal, I am willing to discuss the terms with him.

Michael Pendragon
"'Cujo' does not know Hebrew, but is a cyberstaslker.does not even know Hebrew."
-- The late, unlamented Stephen "Pickles" Pickering

Re: Michael Monkey's "TREATY" trolling

<77c4bdfd-7211-4526-8601-ce315bb2ef04n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=235466&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#235466

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2023 11:00:32 -0700 (PDT)
From: ashwurth...@gmail.com (Ash Wurthing)
 by: Ash Wurthing - Sat, 7 Oct 2023 18:00 UTC

On Saturday, October 7, 2023 at 4:00:25 AM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> Spin it however you want, Pendragon.
>
> 25 posts per day was unacceptable the last time you demanded it, and it still is.

Because Will needs more than 25 posts a day to fight with half the group, to spam his old threads so they're the only ones anyone sees when the visit AAPC Google Groups and bump troll threads created for him by # George J Dance and # General Zod...

Karen tried to tell him that his spamming was useless, when she told him that she didn't read a thread of his unless it appeared to have new content.

Re: Michael Monkey's "TREATY" trolling

<ccc90ff4-91c5-4a16-a213-2293a4be69e7n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=235468&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#235468

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2023 11:50:59 -0700 (PDT)
From: michaelm...@gmail.com (Michael Pendragon)
 by: Michael Pendragon - Sat, 7 Oct 2023 18:50 UTC

On Saturday, October 7, 2023 at 2:00:33 PM UTC-4, Ash Wurthing wrote:
> On Saturday, October 7, 2023 at 4:00:25 AM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> > Spin it however you want, Pendragon.
> >
> > 25 posts per day was unacceptable the last time you demanded it, and it still is.
> Because Will needs more than 25 posts a day to fight with half the group, to spam his old threads so they're the only ones anyone sees when the visit AAPC Google Groups and bump troll threads created for him by # George J Dance and # General Zod...

Someone (probably you or NancyGene) noted that the problem isn't so much the number of posts made by the Donkeys as the number of threads they start/bump. 1,000 posts per day in a single "Hello Jordy" thread would not bury everyone else's conversations.

I would be willing to accept the following conditions for Team Donkey's obsessive need to post 24/7:

1) There would be a "Hello Jordy" thread wherein posting would be unlimited..
2) Will and Stink could each have an unlimited thread of their own as well..

That makes three threads where the Splooges could swap "Hellos," re-post old poetry, and exchanges slurps 1,000+ times a day.

3) We could also re-open the War Room thread and grant that unlimited posting (for all).

Will Donkey and his socks could now make unlimited posts in four threads, and 10 posts per day in any other threads of their choice (new or existing).

The rest of us would have only one unlimited thread (The War Room), and 10 posts per day.

> Karen tried to tell him that his spamming was useless, when she told him that she didn't read a thread of his unless it appeared to have new content..

But Donkeys are too stupid to understand.

Michael Pendragon
"Poetic output is all shat /should/ be considered here, Rochester."
-- Will Dockery, on the true nature of his poetry.

Re: Michael Monkey's "TREATY" trolling

<b6cd5eb0-3273-4f8a-9857-5da490398fb7n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=235470&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#235470

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2023 12:06:09 -0700 (PDT)
From: ashwurth...@gmail.com (Ash Wurthing)
 by: Ash Wurthing - Sat, 7 Oct 2023 19:06 UTC

On Saturday, October 7, 2023 at 2:51:01 PM UTC-4, Michael Pendragon wrote:
> On Saturday, October 7, 2023 at 2:00:33 PM UTC-4, Ash Wurthing wrote:
> > On Saturday, October 7, 2023 at 4:00:25 AM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> > > Spin it however you want, Pendragon.
> > >
> > > 25 posts per day was unacceptable the last time you demanded it, and it still is.
> > Because Will needs more than 25 posts a day to fight with half the group, to spam his old threads so they're the only ones anyone sees when the visit AAPC Google Groups and bump troll threads created for him by # George J Dance and # General Zod...
> >
> Someone (probably you or NancyGene) noted that the problem isn't so much the number of posts made by the Donkeys as the number of threads they start/bump. 1,000 posts per day in a single "Hello Jordy" thread would not bury everyone else's conversations.
>
> I would be willing to accept the following conditions for Team Donkey's obsessive need to post 24/7:
>
> 1) There would be a "Hello Jordy" thread wherein posting would be unlimited.
> 2) Will and Stink could each have an unlimited thread of their own as well.
>
> That makes three threads where the Splooges could swap "Hellos," re-post old poetry, and exchanges slurps 1,000+ times a day.
>
> 3) We could also re-open the War Room thread and grant that unlimited posting (for all).
>
> Will Donkey and his socks could now make unlimited posts in four threads, and 10 posts per day in any other threads of their choice (new or existing).
>
> The rest of us would have only one unlimited thread (The War Room), and 10 posts per day.

That is a new and interesting approach...

> > Karen tried to tell him that his spamming was useless, when she told him that she didn't read a thread of his unless it appeared to have new content.
> But Donkeys are too stupid to understand.
>

> Michael Pendragon
> "Poetic output is all shat /should/ be considered here, Rochester."
> -- Will Dockery, on the true nature of his poetry.

Re: Michael Monkey's "TREATY" trolling

<454e153c-6781-4c74-ad8d-182e8515084an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=235471&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#235471

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2023 12:46:58 -0700 (PDT)
From: michaelm...@gmail.com (Michael Pendragon)
 by: Michael Pendragon - Sat, 7 Oct 2023 19:46 UTC

On Saturday, October 7, 2023 at 3:06:11 PM UTC-4, Ash Wurthing wrote:
> On Saturday, October 7, 2023 at 2:51:01 PM UTC-4, Michael Pendragon wrote:

> > > Because Will needs more than 25 posts a day to fight with half the group, to spam his old threads so they're the only ones anyone sees when the visit AAPC Google Groups and bump troll threads created for him by # George J Dance and # General Zod...
> > >
> > Someone (probably you or NancyGene) noted that the problem isn't so much the number of posts made by the Donkeys as the number of threads they start/bump. 1,000 posts per day in a single "Hello Jordy" thread would not bury everyone else's conversations.
> >
> > I would be willing to accept the following conditions for Team Donkey's obsessive need to post 24/7:
> >
> > 1) There would be a "Hello Jordy" thread wherein posting would be unlimited.
> > 2) Will and Stink could each have an unlimited thread of their own as well.
> >
> > That makes three threads where the Splooges could swap "Hellos," re-post old poetry, and exchanges slurps 1,000+ times a day.
> >
> > 3) We could also re-open the War Room thread and grant that unlimited posting (for all).
> >
> > Will Donkey and his socks could now make unlimited posts in four threads, and 10 posts per day in any other threads of their choice (new or existing).
> >
> > The rest of us would have only one unlimited thread (The War Room), and 10 posts per day.
> That is a new and interesting approach...

Thanks Ash. It may be interesting, but it isn't new.

Karen first suggested giving Stinky his own thread, and I believe that the "Hello Jordy" thread was her idea as well.

The War Room was Jim's ideal (IIRC). The basic idea behind the War Room is that all fighting, name-calling, personal attacks, etc., must be limited to the War Room. It was used successfully for several months -- until the Donkey and his Stink got banned from "The Sunday Sampler" and threw a hissyfit all over AAPC.

But these are just suggestions for George Dunce -- on the assumption that he is willing to draw up and negotiate a Treaty.

Michael Pendragon
"My frineds never heard of you...."
-- George "Stink" Sulzbach, Dharma Pissbum, esq.

Re: Michael Monkey's "TREATY" trolling

<777d4a9c-a724-4a53-88d8-f93ba0619ca1n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=235474&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#235474

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2023 13:25:55 -0700 (PDT)
From: ashwurth...@gmail.com (Ash Wurthing)
 by: Ash Wurthing - Sat, 7 Oct 2023 20:25 UTC

On Saturday, October 7, 2023 at 3:47:00 PM UTC-4, Michael Pendragon wrote:
> On Saturday, October 7, 2023 at 3:06:11 PM UTC-4, Ash Wurthing wrote:

> > > Someone (probably you or NancyGene) noted that the problem isn't so much the number of posts made by the Donkeys as the number of threads they start/bump. 1,000 posts per day in a single "Hello Jordy" thread would not bury everyone else's conversations.
> > >
> > > I would be willing to accept the following conditions for Team Donkey's obsessive need to post 24/7:
> > >
> > > 1) There would be a "Hello Jordy" thread wherein posting would be unlimited.
> > > 2) Will and Stink could each have an unlimited thread of their own as well.
> > >
> > > That makes three threads where the Splooges could swap "Hellos," re-post old poetry, and exchanges slurps 1,000+ times a day.
> > >
> > > 3) We could also re-open the War Room thread and grant that unlimited posting (for all).
> > >
> > > Will Donkey and his socks could now make unlimited posts in four threads, and 10 posts per day in any other threads of their choice (new or existing).
> > >
> > > The rest of us would have only one unlimited thread (The War Room), and 10 posts per day.
> > That is a new and interesting approach...
> Thanks Ash. It may be interesting, but it isn't new.
>
> Karen first suggested giving Stinky his own thread, and I believe that the "Hello Jordy" thread was her idea as well.
>
> The War Room was Jim's ideal (IIRC). The basic idea behind the War Room is that all fighting, name-calling, personal attacks, etc., must be limited to the War Room. It was used successfully for several months -- until the Donkey and his Stink got banned from "The Sunday Sampler" and threw a hissyfit all over AAPC.

I actually have a personal policy of limiting my fighting, after getting embroiled in fights with Dance and Dockery in poetry threads-- I now completely stay off their "poetry" threads. There's plenty of fight threads, so I feel people could keep the fighting off of poetry threads.
Also I don't bother trying to talk constructively to them in threads, like on the Pink Floyd Narrow Way thread, where I was in a peaceful conversation with Will, which he then went and tried to say in agreement with Dance, that that conversation was me calling Waters an anti-Semite. My foes say I just troll so I must be a lazy troll, I didn't troll him in that thread and I'm not on probably two thirds of the threads they're on attacking them.

> But these are just suggestions for George Dunce -- on the assumption that he is willing to draw up and negotiate a Treaty.
>

> Michael Pendragon
> "My frineds never heard of you...."
> -- George "Stink" Sulzbach, Dharma Pissbum, esq.

Re: Michael Monkey's "TREATY" trolling

<7db00589a2ad63e413dc04e22733d096@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=235476&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#235476

Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2023 20:33:51 +0000
From: tzod9...@gmail.com (General-Zod)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: General-Zod - Sat, 7 Oct 2023 20:33 UTC

George J. Dance wrote:

> On Sunday, October 1, 2023 at 4:23:56 AM UTC, Michael Pendragon wrote:
>
>> Time's up.
>>
>> As expected, not one member of Team Donkey agreed to the proposed Treaty.

> Michael Monkey "expected" that since he knew his terms were unacceptable:
> "But, as I've said, I have no illusions that any of them will ever agree to the terms'
> https://groups.google.com/g/alt.arts.poetry.comments/c/V73Qm4hUS94/m/vTh1FOYdAAAJ?hl=en

>> Nor did anyone on Team Donkey raise any objections to the terms, or even attempt to work out a set of terms that would have been agreeable to them.

> Michael Monkey forgets that he'd declared his Treaty terms non-negotiable:
> "I'm not going to make a pre-Treaty concession to you under any circumstances.
> "You have till October 1st to accept, or refuse, the terms."
> https://groups.google.com/g/alt.arts.poetry.comments/c/DYDIxsT_8Gg/m/bLjD_l9bBgAJ?hl=en

>> I think this proves what we've all known for quite some time:

> We know exactly what it proves. What it proves about Michael's imaginary "Team Donkey" is:
> When you offer someone an agreement you know is unacceptable to them, and tell them to take it or leave it, they're going to leave it; and "Team Donkey" is no exception to that rule.

> What it proves about Michael Monkey is that he did the whole thing just for show
> (as he also admits):

> 'But this proposed Treaty still serves a purpose: when Team Donkey complains about how we're all "malicious trolls," I can point to the Treaty... and their having turned it down.'
> https://groups.google.com/g/alt.arts.poetry.comments/c/V73Qm4hUS94/m/YtSJ0c9yAAAJ?hl=en

Again..... you nailed it, G.D.

That is all.

Re: Michael Monkey's "TREATY" trolling

<ff9a65b4-7509-448a-92d4-6fb891a0d458n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=235507&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#235507

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2023 14:41:50 -0700 (PDT)
From: ashwurth...@gmail.com (Ash Wurthing)
 by: Ash Wurthing - Sat, 7 Oct 2023 21:41 UTC

On Saturday, October 7, 2023 at 4:35:15 PM UTC-4, General-Zod wrote:
> George J. Dance wrote:
>
> > On Sunday, October 1, 2023 at 4:23:56 AM UTC, Michael Pendragon wrote:
> >
> >> Time's up.
> >>
> >> As expected, not one member of Team Donkey agreed to the proposed Treaty.
>
> > Michael Monkey "expected" that since he knew his terms were unacceptable:
> > "But, as I've said, I have no illusions that any of them will ever agree to the terms'
> > https://groups.google.com/g/alt.arts.poetry.comments/c/V73Qm4hUS94/m/vTh1FOYdAAAJ?hl=en
>
> >> Nor did anyone on Team Donkey raise any objections to the terms, or even attempt to work out a set of terms that would have been agreeable to them.
>
> > Michael Monkey forgets that he'd declared his Treaty terms non-negotiable:
> > "I'm not going to make a pre-Treaty concession to you under any circumstances.
> > "You have till October 1st to accept, or refuse, the terms."
> > https://groups.google.com/g/alt.arts.poetry.comments/c/DYDIxsT_8Gg/m/bLjD_l9bBgAJ?hl=en
>
> >> I think this proves what we've all known for quite some time:
>
> > We know exactly what it proves. What it proves about Michael's imaginary "Team Donkey" is:
> > When you offer someone an agreement you know is unacceptable to them, and tell them to take it or leave it, they're going to leave it; and "Team Donkey" is no exception to that rule.
>
> > What it proves about Michael Monkey is that he did the whole thing just for show
> > (as he also admits):
>
> > 'But this proposed Treaty still serves a purpose: when Team Donkey complains about how we're all "malicious trolls," I can point to the Treaty... and their having turned it down.'
> > https://groups.google.com/g/alt.arts.poetry.comments/c/V73Qm4hUS94/m/YtSJ0c9yAAAJ?hl=en
> Again..... you nailed it, G.D.
>
> That is all.

No, he didn't-- your fools' way would make this another RAP where it just a few of you fools blindly spamming and gettin' no views. And with three idiotic Ilya essays a day! Send those "gangsters* back to Africa"!
Oh woe to Jordies! (I notice Jordy doesn't post poetry to your "wonderful" place)

* If he was speaking of Black gangsters, since he mentioned "f they do not like the white man, let them go to a place where there are few white people," then the word should be 'gangstas' -- unless he wants to also deport White, Hispanic and Asian street gang and organized crime members to Africa as well. Those Russian organized crime members would love that!
Send gangsters to Africa
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.arts.poetry.comments/c/5Asgundg-G8/m/D6veDcpyBAAJ

Re: Michael Monkey's "TREATY" trolling

<69a30e38-f095-4f80-b7ca-cf6b9bf3d94dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=235509&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#235509

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2023 14:42:55 -0700 (PDT)
From: will.doc...@gmail.com (Will Dockery)
 by: Will Dockery - Sat, 7 Oct 2023 21:42 UTC

On Saturday, October 7, 2023 at 4:35:15 PM UTC-4, General-Zod wrote:
> George J. Dance wrote:
>
> > On Sunday, October 1, 2023 at 4:23:56 AM UTC, Michael Pendragon wrote:
> >
> >> Time's up.
> >>
> >> As expected, not one member of Team Donkey agreed to the proposed Treaty.
>
> > Michael Monkey "expected" that since he knew his terms were unacceptable:
> > "But, as I've said, I have no illusions that any of them will ever agree to the terms'
> > https://groups.google.com/g/alt.arts.poetry.comments/c/V73Qm4hUS94/m/vTh1FOYdAAAJ?hl=en
>
> >> Nor did anyone on Team Donkey raise any objections to the terms, or even attempt to work out a set of terms that would have been agreeable to them.
>
> > Michael Monkey forgets that he'd declared his Treaty terms non-negotiable:
> > "I'm not going to make a pre-Treaty concession to you under any circumstances.
> > "You have till October 1st to accept, or refuse, the terms."
> > https://groups.google.com/g/alt.arts.poetry.comments/c/DYDIxsT_8Gg/m/bLjD_l9bBgAJ?hl=en
>
> >> I think this proves what we've all known for quite some time:
>
> > We know exactly what it proves. What it proves about Michael's imaginary "Team Donkey" is:
> > When you offer someone an agreement you know is unacceptable to them, and tell them to take it or leave it, they're going to leave it; and "Team Donkey" is no exception to that rule.
>
> > What it proves about Michael Monkey is that he did the whole thing just for show
> > (as he also admits):
>
> > 'But this proposed Treaty still serves a purpose: when Team Donkey complains about how we're all "malicious trolls," I can point to the Treaty... and their having turned it down.'
> > https://groups.google.com/g/alt.arts.poetry.comments/c/V73Qm4hUS94/m/YtSJ0c9yAAAJ?hl=en
> Again..... you nailed it, G.D.
>
> That is all.

Absolutely.

:)

Re: Michael Monkey's "TREATY" trolling

<bdff8976-4bc2-44f9-b608-338e7adac0f7n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=235562&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#235562

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2023 07:44:11 -0700 (PDT)
From: jdchase...@gmail.com (Jordy C)
 by: Jordy C - Sun, 8 Oct 2023 14:44 UTC

On Saturday, October 7, 2023 at 5:41:52 PM UTC-4, Ash Wurthing wrote:
> On Saturday, October 7, 2023 at 4:35:15 PM UTC-4, General-Zod wrote:
> > George J. Dance wrote:

> > > Michael Monkey "expected" that since he knew his terms were unacceptable:
> > > "But, as I've said, I have no illusions that any of them will ever agree to the terms'
> > > https://groups.google.com/g/alt.arts.poetry.comments/c/V73Qm4hUS94/m/vTh1FOYdAAAJ?hl=en

> > > Michael Monkey forgets that he'd declared his Treaty terms non-negotiable:
> > > "I'm not going to make a pre-Treaty concession to you under any circumstances.
> > > "You have till October 1st to accept, or refuse, the terms."
> > > https://groups.google.com/g/alt.arts.poetry.comments/c/DYDIxsT_8Gg/m/bLjD_l9bBgAJ?hl=en

> > > We know exactly what it proves. What it proves about Michael's imaginary "Team Donkey" is:
> > > When you offer someone an agreement you know is unacceptable to them, and tell them to take it or leave it, they're going to leave it; and "Team Donkey" is no exception to that rule.
> >
> > > What it proves about Michael Monkey is that he did the whole thing just for show
> > > (as he also admits):
> >
> > > 'But this proposed Treaty still serves a purpose: when Team Donkey complains about how we're all "malicious trolls," I can point to the Treaty.... and their having turned it down.'
> > > https://groups.google.com/g/alt.arts.poetry.comments/c/V73Qm4hUS94/m/YtSJ0c9yAAAJ?hl=en
> > Again..... you nailed it, G.D.
> >
> > That is all.
> No, he didn't-- your fools' way would make this another RAP where it just a few of you fools blindly spamming and gettin' no views. And with three idiotic Ilya essays a day! Send those "gangsters* back to Africa"!
> Oh woe to Jordies! (I notice Jordy doesn't post poetry to your "wonderful" place)
>
> * If he was speaking of Black gangsters, since he mentioned "f they do not like the white man, let them go to a place where there are few white people," then the word should be 'gangstas' -- unless he wants to also deport White, Hispanic and Asian street gang and organized crime members to Africa as well. Those Russian organized crime members would love that!
> Send gangsters to Africa
> https://groups.google.com/g/alt.arts.poetry.comments/c/5Asgundg-G8/m/D6veDcpyBAAJ

There were a number of inappropriate, unacceptable Illya essays, that essay was the most disturbing and offensive, no doubt about it!

Re: Michael Monkey's "TREATY" trolling

<5110f699-8eb5-4b53-b190-5480de41ca43n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=235600&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#235600

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2023 11:42:09 -0700 (PDT)
From: vhugo...@gmail.com (Faraway Star)
 by: Faraway Star - Sun, 8 Oct 2023 18:42 UTC

On Friday, October 6, 2023 at 1:01:28 PM UTC-4, George J. Dance wrote:

> Michael Monkey "expected" that since he knew his terms were unacceptable:
> "But, as I've said, I have no illusions that any of them will ever agree to the terms'
> https://groups.google.com/g/alt.arts.poetry.comments/c/V73Qm4hUS94/m/vTh1FOYdAAAJ?hl=en
>
> > Nor did anyone on Team Donkey raise any objections to the terms, or even attempt to work out a set of terms that would have been agreeable to them..
>
> Michael Monkey forgets that he'd declared his Treaty terms non-negotiable:
> "I'm not going to make a pre-Treaty concession to you under any circumstances.
> "You have till October 1st to accept, or refuse, the terms."
> https://groups.google.com/g/alt.arts.poetry.comments/c/DYDIxsT_8Gg/m/bLjD_l9bBgAJ?hl=en
>
> > I think this proves what we've all known for quite some time:
>
> We know exactly what it proves. What it proves about Michael's imaginary "Team Donkey" is:
> When you offer someone an agreement you know is unacceptable to them, and tell them to take it or leave it, they're going to leave it; and "Team Donkey" is no exception to that rule.
>
> What it proves about Michael Monkey is that he did the whole thing just for show
> (as he also admits):
>
> 'But this proposed Treaty still serves a purpose: when Team Donkey complains about how we're all "malicious trolls," I can point to the Treaty... and their having turned it down.'
> https://groups.google.com/g/alt.arts.poetry.comments/c/V73Qm4hUS94/m/YtSJ0c9yAAAJ?hl=en

Once more... NAILED it... GD...

That is all.

Re: Michael Monkey's "TREATY" trolling

<ab29f258d6b07c2a2d3300b7f55ad100@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=236365&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#236365

Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2023 15:01:30 +0000
From: will.doc...@gmail.com (W.Dockery)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: W.Dockery - Fri, 13 Oct 2023 15:01 UTC

Faraway Star wrote:

> On Friday, October 6, 2023 at 1:01:28 PM UTC-4, George J. Dance wrote:
>>
>> Michael Monkey "expected" that since he knew his terms were unacceptable:
>> "But, as I've said, I have no illusions that any of them will ever agree to the terms'
>> https://groups.google.com/g/alt.arts.poetry.comments/c/V73Qm4hUS94/m/vTh1FOYdAAAJ?hl=en
>>
>> > Nor did anyone on Team Donkey raise any objections to the terms, or even attempt to work out a set of terms that would have been agreeable to them..
>>
>> Michael Monkey forgets that he'd declared his Treaty terms non-negotiable:
>> "I'm not going to make a pre-Treaty concession to you under any circumstances.
>> "You have till October 1st to accept, or refuse, the terms."
>> https://groups.google.com/g/alt.arts.poetry.comments/c/DYDIxsT_8Gg/m/bLjD_l9bBgAJ?hl=en
>>
>> > I think this proves what we've all known for quite some time:
>>
>> We know exactly what it proves. What it proves about Michael's imaginary "Team Donkey" is:
>> When you offer someone an agreement you know is unacceptable to them, and tell them to take it or leave it, they're going to leave it; and "Team Donkey" is no exception to that rule.
>>
>> What it proves about Michael Monkey is that he did the whole thing just for show
>> (as he also admits):
>>
>> 'But this proposed Treaty still serves a purpose: when Team Donkey complains about how we're all "malicious trolls," I can point to the Treaty... and their having turned it down.'
>> https://groups.google.com/g/alt.arts.poetry.comments/c/V73Qm4hUS94/m/YtSJ0c9yAAAJ?hl=en

> Once more... NAILED it... GD...

> That is all.

As he usually does.

😃

Re: Michael Monkey's "TREATY" trolling

<621c7251696bf614dace4e79d8827886@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=237937&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#237937

Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2023 15:46:10 +0000
From: tzod9...@gmail.com (General-Zod)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: General-Zod - Wed, 25 Oct 2023 15:46 UTC

George J. Dance wrote:

> Michael Monkey "expected" that since he knew his terms were unacceptable:
> "But, as I've said, I have no illusions that any of them will ever agree to the terms'
> https://groups.google.com/g/alt.arts.poetry.comments/c/V73Qm4hUS94/m/vTh1FOYdAAAJ?hl=en

>> Nor did anyone on Team Donkey raise any objections to the terms, or even attempt to work out a set of terms that would have been agreeable to them.

> Michael Monkey forgets that he'd declared his Treaty terms non-negotiable:
> "I'm not going to make a pre-Treaty concession to you under any circumstances.
> "You have till October 1st to accept, or refuse, the terms."
> https://groups.google.com/g/alt.arts.poetry.comments/c/DYDIxsT_8Gg/m/bLjD_l9bBgAJ?hl=en

>> I think this proves what we've all known for quite some time:

> We know exactly what it proves. What it proves about Michael's imaginary "Team Donkey" is:
> When you offer someone an agreement you know is unacceptable to them, and tell them to take it or leave it, they're going to leave it; and "Team Donkey" is no exception to that rule.

> What it proves about Michael Monkey is that he did the whole thing just for show
> (as he also admits):

> 'But this proposed Treaty still serves a purpose: when Team Donkey complains about how we're all "malicious trolls," I can point to the Treaty... and their having turned it down.'
> https://groups.google.com/g/alt.arts.poetry.comments/c/V73Qm4hUS94/m/YtSJ0c9yAAAJ?hl=en

Good details to remember as we enter the possible new era of "peach" in 2024...