Newsgroups: alt.tv.survivor
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2021 23:59:23 -0800 (PST)
Subject: S41E10 Secret Scene: "Where's the Idol?"
From: dcg_br...@hotmail.com (Brian Smith)
 by: Brian Smith - Fri, 26 Nov 2021 07:59 UTC

Does Liana hate Xander or does she have a weird high school type crush on him? I had to laugh when they ran to MP acting as if she's the mom.

This clip also is a good reminder that Naseer's and MP's idols could come back into the game. If Xander can get another idol he'll be able to do some serious damage if he plays things correctly.

https://youtu.be/mf697HNadHc (3:45)

--
Brian

Re: S41E10 Secret Scene: "Where's the Idol?"

<6a8ce5eb-e95e-4682-9199-4edfa45f2931n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=239&group=alt.tv.survivor#239

Newsgroups: alt.tv.survivor
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2021 12:18:58 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: S41E10 Secret Scene: "Where's the Idol?"
From: rgibbs%t...@gtempaccount.com (zeppo)
 by: zeppo - Fri, 26 Nov 2021 20:18 UTC

On Thursday, November 25, 2021 at 11:59:24 PM UTC-8, Brian Smith wrote:

Thanks for posting the link. Props to Xander for considering the possibility that a necklace, or a clue to
the whereabouts of one, may have been put into the game to replace the one that Naseer took out. That
thought didn't occur to me.

> Does Liana hate Xander or does she have a weird high school type crush on him?

Her issues with Xander go back to the tribal portion of the game during which she thought that he should
have been voted out due to all the advantages he had accumulated. Her impression that Evvie seemed to
be protecting him was also an irritant. However, the incident that really bothered her was the way that Xander
went out of his way to make her look foolish by playing the fake necklace at the F12 tribal council.
I hadn't realized how strong her feelings about him were until the E09 immunity challenge. When Xander and
Deshawn where the only two left, she was mumbling about Xander's face and how much she hated it. That's
when I understood that her "rivalry" with him went way beyond the game.

> This clip also is a good reminder that Naseer's and MP's idols could come back into the game. If Xander can get another idol he'll be able to do some serious damage if he plays things correctly.

Which prompts me to remember that the parchment that Xander found did not say when the power of the necklace expired.