Campus sidewalks never exist as the straightest line between two points. -- M. M. Johnston

arts / alt.arts.poetry.comments / Re: GOD DAMN IT, GOOGLE.

SubjectAuthor
* Re: GOD DAMN IT, GOOGLE.Will Dockery
`* Re: GOD DAMN IT, GOOGLE.General-Zod
 `* Re: GOD DAMN IT, GOOGLE.W.Dockery
  `- Re: GOD DAMN IT, GOOGLE.General-Zod

1
Re: GOD DAMN IT, GOOGLE.

<f3de1125-7cad-4f24-aaaa-328f3791b455n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=244419&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#244419

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2023 02:54:32 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: GOD DAMN IT, GOOGLE.
From: will.doc...@gmail.com (Will Dockery)
 by: Will Dockery - Fri, 15 Dec 2023 10:54 UTC

On Friday, December 15, 2023 at 5:05:35 AM UTC-5, Robert Burrows wrote:
> On Thursday, December 14, 2023 at 9:23:41 PM UTC-5, Family Guy wrote:
> > "Effective February 15, 2024, Google Groups will no longer support new Usenet content. Posting and subscribing will be disallowed, and new content from Usenet peers will not appear. Viewing and searching of historical data will still be supported as it is done today."
> >
> > As if anyone should be surprised by this at all.
> > If it doesn't make money, it doesn't belong on Google.
> > Let's ignore the fact that they let Deep Fakes squeeze through the bullshit ads that they show on YouTube, or how badly Google screwed up YouTube in the first place.
> >
> > I'm sure there are a lot of other things Google has mangled or destroyed but I am far too tired at the moment to type them out or, ironically, to "Google them."
> >
> > Phuck Google.
> The silver lining is that fewer people will

Fewer people will be reading your incessant whining, yes.

Usenet will continue elsewhere, though.

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/thread.php?group=alt.arts.poetry.comments

🙂

Re: GOD DAMN IT, GOOGLE.

<3ea38ad3158127146e7ed98a37088330@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=244512&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#244512

Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2023 01:58:55 +0000
From: tzod9...@gmail.com (General-Zod)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: General-Zod - Sat, 16 Dec 2023 01:58 UTC

Will Dockery wrote:

> On Friday, December 15, 2023 at 5:05:35 AM UTC-5, Robert Burrows wrote:
>> On Thursday, December 14, 2023 at 9:23:41 PM UTC-5, Family Guy wrote:
>
>> > "Effective February 15, 2024, Google Groups will no longer support new Usenet content. Posting and subscribing will be disallowed, and new content from Usenet peers will not appear. Viewing and searching of historical data will still be supported as it is done today."
>> >
>> > As if anyone should be surprised by this at all.
>> > If it doesn't make money, it doesn't belong on Google.
>> > Let's ignore the fact that they let Deep Fakes squeeze through the bullshit ads that they show on YouTube, or how badly Google screwed up YouTube in the first place.
>> >
>> > I'm sure there are a lot of other things Google has mangled or destroyed but I am far too tired at the moment to type them out or, ironically, to "Google them."
>> >
>> > Phuck Google.
>> The silver lining is that fewer people will

> Fewer people will be reading your incessant whining, yes.

> Usenet will continue elsewhere, though.

> https://www.novabbs.com/arts/thread.php?group=alt.arts.poetry.comments

> 🙂

Yo

Yep

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/thread.php?group=alt.arts.poetry.comments

Re: GOD DAMN IT, GOOGLE.

<8b2da5333c2858cad6270df5a01f1ac1@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=245184&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#245184

Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2023 00:31:31 +0000
From: will.doc...@gmail.com (W.Dockery)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: W.Dockery - Wed, 27 Dec 2023 00:31 UTC

General-Zod wrote:

> Will Dockery wrote:

>>> The silver lining is that fewer people will

>> Fewer people will be reading your incessant whining, yes.

>> Usenet will continue elsewhere, though.

>> https://www.novabbs.com/arts/thread.php?group=alt.arts.poetry.comments

>> 🙂

> Yo

> Yep

> https://www.novabbs.com/arts/thread.php?group=alt.arts.poetry.comments

No doubt about it.

Re: GOD DAMN IT, GOOGLE.

<6ddc952e2371aef7fc84506fdcb5e8d2@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=246755&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#246755

Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2024 23:38:20 +0000
From: tzod9...@gmail.com (General-Zod)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: General-Zod - Wed, 7 Feb 2024 23:38 UTC

Will Dockery wrote:

> General-Zod wrote:

>> Will Dockery wrote:

>>> Fewer people will be reading your incessant whining, yes.

>>> Usenet will continue elsewhere, though.

>>> https://www.novabbs.com/arts/thread.php?group=alt.arts.poetry.comments

>>> 🙂

>> Yo