Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2023 19:59:53 +0000
Subject: Re: PPB: Always Marry an April Girl / Ogden Nash
From: tzod9...@gmail.com (General-Zod)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments,rec.arts.poems
 by: General-Zod - Wed, 6 Dec 2023 19:59 UTC

Will Dockery wrote:
> Michael Pendragon wrote:
>> Will Dockery wrote:

>>> https://gdancesbetty.blogspot.com/2022/04/always-marry-april-girl-ogden-nash.html

>>> Thus, your ignorance of certain forms of poetry is confirmed.

>> I'm familiar with all of their writings

> You've read, what, one paragraph of Jack Kerouac?

> That's not very familiar.

Penhead is a DELUSIONAL FOOL...!

"With a tear in his eye."

Re: PPB: Always Marry an April Girl / Ogden Nash

<f4290e94d5ef96316bc8a26ff0ee9a30@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=243702&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#243702

Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2023 22:05:05 +0000
From: will.doc...@gmail.com (W.Dockery)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments,rec.arts.poems
 by: W.Dockery - Sat, 9 Dec 2023 22:05 UTC

General-Zod wrote:

> Will Dockery wrote:
>> Michael Pendragon wrote:

>>> I'm familiar with all of their writings

>> You've read, what, one paragraph of Jack Kerouac?

>> That's not very familiar.

> Penhead is a DELUSIONAL FOOL...!

> "With a tear in his eye."

You nailed it.

🙂

Re: PPB: Always Marry an April Girl / Ogden Nash

<d8f0da3366d72c5ea79df593ed945962@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=244070&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#244070

Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2023 15:49:41 +0000
From: tzod9...@gmail.com (General-Zod)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments,rec.arts.poems
 by: General-Zod - Tue, 12 Dec 2023 15:49 UTC

Will Dockery wrote:

> General-Zod wrote:

>> Will Dockery wrote:

>>> You've read, what, one paragraph of Jack Kerouac?

>>> That's not very familiar.

>> Penhead is a DELUSIONAL FOOL...!

>> "With a tear in his eye."

> You nailed it.

> 🙂

Sadly so

God bless

Re: PPB: Always Marry an April Girl / Ogden Nash

<00f4678f5b4abfe8a54d8adfacc5ac21@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=245510&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#245510

Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2024 02:04:29 +0000
From: will.doc...@gmail.com (W.Dockery)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments,rec.arts.poems
 by: W.Dockery - Mon, 1 Jan 2024 02:04 UTC

General-Zod wrote:

> Will Dockery wrote:

>> General-Zod wrote:

>>> Penhead is a DELUSIONAL FOOL...!