Life can be so tragic -- you're here today and here tomorrow.

arts / alt.arts.poetry.comments / Re: Dharma Bums

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Dharma BumsZod
`* Re: Dharma BumsW.Dockery
 `* Re: Dharma BumsGeneral-Zod
  `* Re: Dharma BumsW.Dockery
   +- Re: Dharma BumsGeneral-Zod
   `* Re: Dharma BumsGeneral-Zod
    `* Re: Dharma BumsW.Dockery
     `- Re: Dharma BumsGeneral-Zod

1
Re: Dharma Bums

<30961122-7cf0-4d87-b28d-91a2cd17f9f2n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=202635&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#202635

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2023 14:20:22 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Dharma Bums
From: vhugo...@gmail.com (Zod)
 by: Zod - Sun, 5 Mar 2023 22:20 UTC

Hieronymous Corey wrote:
> Zod-The...@none.i2p wrote:
> > Hieronymous Corey wrote:

> > > At least you have an active imagination. That's something.
> >
> > Why thank you, Fake Vicar....!!
> I act the pastor part when necessary. I have an active imagination too.
> Like when I imagined myself as Dr. Seuss for retarded seniors, then
> started acting like it. Now that’s who a lot of people think I really am.

Hey Corey....!

Where did you go...??

Re: Dharma Bums

<66ccc8b59f2580c38b440fa74e265eea@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=202966&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#202966

Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2023 14:29:57 +0000
From: will.doc...@gmail.com (W.Dockery)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: W.Dockery - Tue, 7 Mar 2023 14:29 UTC

Zod wrote:

> Hieronymous Corey wrote:
>> Zod-The...@none.i2p wrote:

>> > Why thank you, Fake Vicar....!!
>> I act the pastor part when necessary. I have an active imagination too.
>> Like when I imagined myself as Dr. Seuss for retarded seniors, then
>> started acting like it. Now that’s who a lot of people think I really am.

> Hey Corey....!

> Where did you go...??

Hopefully he's doing okay wherever he is.

Re: Dharma Bums

<c1e0a0f299483156f366fa780d4431e8@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=241551&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#241551

Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2023 02:49:26 +0000
From: General-...@news.novabbs.com (General-Zod)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: General-Zod - Wed, 22 Nov 2023 02:49 UTC

Hieronymous Corey wrote:

>>> I act the pastor part when necessary. I have an active imagination too.
>>> Like when I imagined myself as Dr. Seuss for retarded seniors, then
>>> started acting like it. Now that’s who a lot of people think I really am.

Corey, I hopes you are doing good.

Re: Dharma Bums

<14b7e2a534cd968560ba0b282650fd49@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=241965&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#241965

Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2023 01:57:37 +0000
From: will.doc...@gmail.com (W.Dockery)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: W.Dockery - Sat, 25 Nov 2023 01:57 UTC

General-Zod wrote:

> Corey, I hopes you are doing good.

I think someone reported a while ago that Corey seems fine.

Re: Dharma Bums

<6d9eb4f71a25df21bcdc795ce20795e3@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=243760&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#243760

Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2023 07:14:44 +0000
From: tzod9...@gmail.com (General-Zod)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: General-Zod - Sun, 10 Dec 2023 07:14 UTC

W.Dockery wrote:

> General-Zod wrote:

>> Corey, I hopes you are doing good.

> I think someone reported a while ago that Corey seems fine.

Outstanding

Re: Dharma Bums

<ae57890f2d09f52704202d5b4e23be11@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=244110&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#244110

Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2023 20:16:44 +0000
From: tzod9...@gmail.com (General-Zod)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: General-Zod - Tue, 12 Dec 2023 20:16 UTC

Will Dockery wrote:

> General-Zod wrote:

>> Corey, I hopes you are doing good.

> I think someone reported a while ago that Corey seems fine.

Yo...

God bless Corey as well...!

Re: Dharma Bums

<f65357e934de451a13b335c773a1d871@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=246387&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#246387

Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2024 06:08:19 +0000
From: W.Dock...@www.novabbs.com (W.Dockery)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: W.Dockery - Mon, 29 Jan 2024 06:08 UTC

General-Zod wrote:

> Will Dockery wrote:

>> General-Zod wrote:

>>> Corey, I hopes you are doing good.

>> I think someone reported a while ago that Corey seems fine.

> Yo...

> God bless Corey as well...!

Agreed, t wish him well.

Re: Dharma Bums

<1bd154caa41deffea4250883769b4866@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=246752&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#246752

Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2024 23:35:25 +0000
From: tzod9...@gmail.com (General-Zod)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
References: <qtgrva$vob$1@novabbs.com> <qti5p5$pf4$1@novabbs.com> <1c5b7e25-fe3f-499b-a5d4-2fa0299a6d29@googlegroups.com> <30961122-7cf0-4d87-b28d-91a2cd17f9f2n@googlegroups.com> <66ccc8b59f2580c38b440fa74e265eea@news.novabbs.com> <c1e0a0f299483156f366fa780d4431e8@news.novabbs.com> <14b7e2a534cd968560ba0b282650fd49@news.novabbs.com> <ae57890f2d09f52704202d5b4e23be11@news.novabbs.com> <f65357e934de451a13b335c773a1d871@www.novabbs.com>
 by: General-Zod - Wed, 7 Feb 2024 23:35 UTC

Will Dockery wrote:

> Agreed, I wish him well.

Seconded...