I've got a very bad feeling about this. -- Han Solo

arts / alt.arts.poetry.comments / Re: Poetry and Songs of Will Dockery / SoundCloud version

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Poetry and Songs of Will Dockery / SoundCloud versionWill Dockery
+* Re: Poetry and Songs of Will Dockery / SoundCloud versionW.Dockery
|`* Re: Poetry and Songs of Will Dockery / SoundCloud versionVictor H.
| +* Re: Poetry and Songs of Will Dockery / SoundCloud versionW-Dockery
| |`- Re: Poetry and Songs of Will Dockery / SoundCloud versionZod
| +- Re: Poetry and Songs of Will Dockery / SoundCloud versionW.Dockery
| `- Re: Poetry and Songs of Will Dockery / SoundCloud versionW.Dockery
`* Re: Poetry and Songs of Will Dockery / SoundCloud versionGeneral-Zod
 `* Re: Poetry and Songs of Will Dockery / SoundCloud versionW-Dockery
  `* Re: Poetry and Songs of Will Dockery / SoundCloud versionGeneral-Zod
   `- Re: Poetry and Songs of Will Dockery / SoundCloud versionGeneral-Zod

1
Re: Poetry and Songs of Will Dockery / SoundCloud version

<4a8cf4ac-721d-4b69-ba07-0c4e3b94d659n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=159616&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#159616

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2022 19:47:18 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Poetry and Songs of Will Dockery / SoundCloud version
From: opb...@yahoo.com (Will Dockery)
 by: Will Dockery - Sun, 24 Jul 2022 02:47 UTC

By popular demand, a playlist, Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloud:

https://soundcloud.com/will-dockery

1) Morning Of My Life / Will Dockery

2) Little Homeless Clown

3) Black and Blue Night / Will Dockery & Henry Conley

4) She Loves Bossa Nova / Will Dockery & Brian Mallard

5) Missy's Heart / Will Dockery

6) Over You / Will Dockery

7) Calvary / Will Dockery

8) Walking (To the Edge of Town)/ W. Dockery & B. Mallard

9) Twilight Girl / Will Dockery & Henry Conley

Note, for those out there who didn't know, that these tracks have been on SoundCloud for a couple of years.

"I consider myself, above all else, an entertainer, and many people do dig a
kick-ass folk-rock performance.

Musicians see what I'm all about and want a piece of that action, and I'm a
free agent to bring my "special guest star" to anyone who calls my name, to
climb onstage and reach into my bag of tricks.

It's a great, bumpy and wild ride being Will Dockery, and I wouldn't trade
it for all the world's gold." -Will Dockery circa 2006

And so it goes, HTH and HAND.

🙂

Re: Poetry and Songs of Will Dockery / SoundCloud version

<6cf32ec09a9dbcab9e2f7f98aa885a0d@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=162679&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#162679

Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2022 01:40:10 +0000
From: will.doc...@gmail.com (W.Dockery)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: W.Dockery - Wed, 10 Aug 2022 01:40 UTC

> By popular demand, a playlist, Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloud:

> https://soundcloud.com/will-dockery

> 1) Morning Of My Life / Will Dockery

> 2) Little Homeless Clown

> 3) Black and Blue Night / Will Dockery & Henry Conley

> 4) She Loves Bossa Nova / Will Dockery & Brian Mallard

> 5) Missy's Heart / Will Dockery

> 6) Over You / Will Dockery

> 7) Calvary / Will Dockery

> 8) Walking (To the Edge of Town)/ W. Dockery & B. Mallard

> 9) Twilight Girl / Will Dockery & Henry Conley

> Note, for those out there who didn't know, that these tracks have been on SoundCloud for a couple of years.

> "I consider myself, above all else, an entertainer, and many people do dig a
> kick-ass folk-rock performance.

> Musicians see what I'm all about and want a piece of that action, and I'm a
> free agent to bring my "special guest star" to anyone who calls my name, to
> climb onstage and reach into my bag of tricks.

> It's a great, bumpy and wild ride being Will Dockery, and I wouldn't trade
> it for all the world's gold." -Will Dockery circa 2006

And remember, if you have no interest in the poetry, kindly skip and ignore.

HTH and HAND.

Re: Poetry and Songs of Will Dockery / SoundCloud version

<9df23bef02c8aa287edb2cba6072e76c@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=163170&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#163170

Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2022 17:44:04 +0000
From: vhugo...@gmail.com (Victor H.)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: Victor H. - Fri, 12 Aug 2022 17:44 UTC

Will Dockery wrote:

>> By popular demand, a playlist, Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloud:

>> https://soundcloud.com/will-dockery

>> 1) Morning Of My Life / Will Dockery

>> 2) Little Homeless Clown

>> 3) Black and Blue Night / Will Dockery & Henry Conley

>> 4) She Loves Bossa Nova / Will Dockery & Brian Mallard

>> 5) Missy's Heart / Will Dockery

>> 6) Over You / Will Dockery

>> 7) Calvary / Will Dockery

>> 8) Walking (To the Edge of Town)/ W. Dockery & B. Mallard

>> 9) Twilight Girl / Will Dockery & Henry Conley

>> Note, for those out there who didn't know, that these tracks have been on SoundCloud for a couple of years.

>> "I consider myself, above all else, an entertainer, and many people do dig a
>> kick-ass folk-rock performance.

>> Musicians see what I'm all about and want a piece of that action, and I'm a
>> free agent to bring my "special guest star" to anyone who calls my name, to
>> climb onstage and reach into my bag of tricks.

>> It's a great, bumpy and wild ride being Will Dockery, and I wouldn't trade
>> it for all the world's gold." -Will Dockery circa 2006

> And remember, if you have no interest in the poetry, kindly skip and ignore.

> HTH and HAND.

Well put...

Re: Poetry and Songs of Will Dockery / SoundCloud version

<3cbe0d7f70842ff8b6f94191a7e7ef06@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=163409&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#163409

Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2022 23:34:03 +0000
From: parnello...@gmail.com (W-Dockery)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: W-Dockery - Sat, 13 Aug 2022 23:34 UTC

Zod wrote:

> Will Dockery wrote:
>>
>>> By popular demand, a playlist, Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloud:

>>> https://soundcloud.com/will-dockery

>>> 1) Morning Of My Life / Will Dockery

>>> 2) Little Homeless Clown

>>> 3) Black and Blue Night / Will Dockery & Henry Conley

>>> 4) She Loves Bossa Nova / Will Dockery & Brian Mallard

>>> 5) Missy's Heart / Will Dockery

>>> 6) Over You / Will Dockery

>>> 7) Calvary / Will Dockery

>>> 8) Walking (To the Edge of Town)/ W. Dockery & B. Mallard

>>> 9) Twilight Girl / Will Dockery & Henry Conley

>>> Note, for those out there who didn't know, that these tracks have been on SoundCloud for a couple of years.

>>> "I consider myself, above all else, an entertainer, and many people do dig a
>>> kick-ass folk-rock performance.

>>> Musicians see what I'm all about and want a piece of that action, and I'm a
>>> free agent to bring my "special guest star" to anyone who calls my name, to
>>> climb onstage and reach into my bag of tricks.

>>> It's a great, bumpy and wild ride being Will Dockery, and I wouldn't trade
>>> it for all the world's gold." -Will Dockery circa 2006

>> And remember, if you have no interest in the poetry, kindly skip and ignore.

>> HTH and HAND.

> Well put...

Good evening Zod, thanks again for the nod.

Re: Poetry and Songs of Will Dockery / SoundCloud version

<a1d2d02e36958a12921e0d8237226190@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=163551&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#163551

Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2022 21:13:58 +0000
From: Zod...@news.novabbs.com (Zod)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: Zod - Sun, 14 Aug 2022 21:13 UTC

Will Dockery wrote:

> Zod wrote:

>>> And remember, if you have no interest in the poetry, kindly skip and ignore.

>>> HTH and HAND.

>> Well put...

> Good evening Zod, thanks again for the nod.

Good day to you Doc.......!!!

Re: Poetry and Songs of Will Dockery / SoundCloud version

<1b26720bae51c3e469bfd04d77c12f1f@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=163756&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#163756

Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2022 22:55:56 +0000
From: will.doc...@gmail.com (W.Dockery)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: W.Dockery - Mon, 15 Aug 2022 22:55 UTC

Zod wrote:

> Will Dockery wrote:
>>
>>> By popular demand, a playlist, Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloud:

>>> https://soundcloud.com/will-dockery

>>> 1) Morning Of My Life / Will Dockery

>>> 2) Little Homeless Clown

>>> 3) Black and Blue Night / Will Dockery & Henry Conley

>>> 4) She Loves Bossa Nova / Will Dockery & Brian Mallard

>>> 5) Missy's Heart / Will Dockery

>>> 6) Over You / Will Dockery

>>> 7) Calvary / Will Dockery

>>> 8) Walking (To the Edge of Town)/ W. Dockery & B. Mallard

>>> 9) Twilight Girl / Will Dockery & Henry Conley

>>> Note, for those out there who didn't know, that these tracks have been on SoundCloud for a couple of years.

>>> "I consider myself, above all else, an entertainer, and many people do dig a
>>> kick-ass folk-rock performance.

>>> Musicians see what I'm all about and want a piece of that action, and I'm a
>>> free agent to bring my "special guest star" to anyone who calls my name, to
>>> climb onstage and reach into my bag of tricks.

>>> It's a great, bumpy and wild ride being Will Dockery, and I wouldn't trade
>>> it for all the world's gold." -Will Dockery circa 2006

>> And remember, if you have no interest in the poetry, kindly skip and ignore.

>> HTH and HAND.

> Well put...

Thanks again.

Re: Poetry and Songs of Will Dockery / SoundCloud version

<74fdd640348eb96c08a1e7575a9bfa91@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=164095&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#164095

Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2022 20:34:44 +0000
From: tzod9...@gmail.com (General-Zod)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: General-Zod - Wed, 17 Aug 2022 20:34 UTC

Will Dockery wrote:

> By popular demand, a playlist, Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloud:

> https://soundcloud.com/will-dockery

> 1) Morning Of My Life / Will Dockery

> 2) Little Homeless Clown

> 3) Black and Blue Night / Will Dockery & Henry Conley

> 4) She Loves Bossa Nova / Will Dockery & Brian Mallard

> 5) Missy's Heart / Will Dockery

> 6) Over You / Will Dockery

> 7) Calvary / Will Dockery

> 8) Walking (To the Edge of Town)/ W. Dockery & B. Mallard

> 9) Twilight Girl / Will Dockery & Henry Conley

> Note, for those out there who didn't know, that these tracks have been on SoundCloud for a couple of years.

> "I consider myself, above all else, an entertainer, and many people do dig a
> kick-ass folk-rock performance.

> Musicians see what I'm all about and want a piece of that action, and I'm a
> free agent to bring my "special guest star" to anyone who calls my name, to
> climb onstage and reach into my bag of tricks.

> It's a great, bumpy and wild ride being Will Dockery, and I wouldn't trade
> it for all the world's gold." -Will Dockery circa 2006

> And so it goes, HTH and HAND.

> 🙂

On another listen, on this grey day, quite an enjoyable selection...

Re: Poetry and Songs of Will Dockery / SoundCloud version

<d78f51ef585891a2eb8c8f3d8d7f5931@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=164512&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#164512

Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2022 08:13:09 +0000
From: parnello...@gmail.com (W-Dockery)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: W-Dockery - Sat, 20 Aug 2022 08:13 UTC

General-Zod wrote:

> Will Dockery wrote:
>>
>> By popular demand, a playlist, Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloud:

>> https://soundcloud.com/will-dockery

>> 1) Morning Of My Life / Will Dockery

>> 2) Little Homeless Clown

>> 3) Black and Blue Night / Will Dockery & Henry Conley

>> 4) She Loves Bossa Nova / Will Dockery & Brian Mallard

>> 5) Missy's Heart / Will Dockery

>> 6) Over You / Will Dockery

>> 7) Calvary / Will Dockery

>> 8) Walking (To the Edge of Town)/ W. Dockery & B. Mallard

>> 9) Twilight Girl / Will Dockery & Henry Conley

>> Note, for those out there who didn't know, that these tracks have been on SoundCloud for a couple of years.

>> "I consider myself, above all else, an entertainer, and many people do dig a
>> kick-ass folk-rock performance.

>> Musicians see what I'm all about and want a piece of that action, and I'm a
>> free agent to bring my "special guest star" to anyone who calls my name, to
>> climb onstage and reach into my bag of tricks.

>> It's a great, bumpy and wild ride being Will Dockery, and I wouldn't trade
>> it for all the world's gold." -Will Dockery circa 2006

>> And so it goes, HTH and HAND.

> On another listen, on this grey day, quite an enjoyable selection...

Good for the drowsy Dog Days of Summer.

Re: Poetry and Songs of Will Dockery / SoundCloud version

<13da0633c5bc3f2742b125725b0a9bda@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=247345&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#247345

Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2024 23:15:36 +0000
From: tzod9...@gmail.com (General-Zod)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: General-Zod - Wed, 21 Feb 2024 23:15 UTC

Will Dockery wrote:

> General-Zod wrote:

>> Will Dockery wrote:
>>>
>>> By popular demand, a playlist, Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloud:

>>> https://soundcloud.com/will-dockery

>>> 1) Morning Of My Life / Will Dockery

>>> 2) Little Homeless Clown

>>> 3) Black and Blue Night / Will Dockery & Henry Conley

>>> 4) She Loves Bossa Nova / Will Dockery & Brian Mallard

>>> 5) Missy's Heart / Will Dockery

>>> 6) Over You / Will Dockery

>>> 7) Calvary / Will Dockery

>>> 8) Walking (To the Edge of Town)/ W. Dockery & B. Mallard

>>> 9) Twilight Girl / Will Dockery & Henry Conley

>>> Note, for those out there who didn't know, that these tracks have been on SoundCloud for a couple of years.

>>> "I consider myself, above all else, an entertainer, and many people do dig a
>>> kick-ass folk-rock performance.

>>> Musicians see what I'm all about and want a piece of that action, and I'm a
>>> free agent to bring my "special guest star" to anyone who calls my name, to
>>> climb onstage and reach into my bag of tricks.

>>> It's a great, bumpy and wild ride being Will Dockery, and I wouldn't trade
>>> it for all the world's gold." -Will Dockery circa 2006

>>> And so it goes, HTH and HAND.

>> On another listen, on this grey day, quite an enjoyable selection...

> Good for the drowsy Dog Days of Summer.

Outstanding

Re: Poetry and Songs of Will Dockery / SoundCloud version

<bce5dbfd7498d6bba5b4f17cb19048b8@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=247798&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#247798

Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2024 08:58:08 +0000
From: tzod9...@gmail.com (General-Zod)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: General-Zod - Tue, 5 Mar 2024 08:58 UTC

General-Zod wrote:

> Will Dockery wrote:

>> General-Zod wrote:

>>> On another listen, on this grey day, quite an enjoyable selection...

>> Good for the drowsy Dog Days of Summer.

> Outstanding

Thanks again for the nod, Zod.

:)

Re: Poetry and Songs of Will Dockery / SoundCloud version

<f6198c87fc52b0f14744d18039b0b1f1@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=247800&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#247800

Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2024 09:16:36 +0000
From: will.doc...@gmail.com (W.Dockery)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: W.Dockery - Tue, 5 Mar 2024 09:16 UTC

Victor H. wrote:

> Will Dockery wrote:
>>
>>> By popular demand, a playlist, Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloud:

>>> https://soundcloud.com/will-dockery

>>> 1) Morning Of My Life / Will Dockery

>>> 2) Little Homeless Clown

>>> 3) Black and Blue Night / Will Dockery & Henry Conley

>>> 4) She Loves Bossa Nova / Will Dockery & Brian Mallard

>>> 5) Missy's Heart / Will Dockery

>>> 6) Over You / Will Dockery

>>> 7) Calvary / Will Dockery

>>> 8) Walking (To the Edge of Town)/ W. Dockery & B. Mallard

>>> 9) Twilight Girl / Will Dockery & Henry Conley

>>> Note, for those out there who didn't know, that these tracks have been on SoundCloud for a couple of years.

>>> "I consider myself, above all else, an entertainer, and many people do dig a
>>> kick-ass folk-rock performance.

>>> Musicians see what I'm all about and want a piece of that action, and I'm a
>>> free agent to bring my "special guest star" to anyone who calls my name, to
>>> climb onstage and reach into my bag of tricks.

>>> It's a great, bumpy and wild ride being Will Dockery, and I wouldn't trade
>>> it for all the world's gold." -Will Dockery circa 2006

>> And remember, if you have no interest in the poetry, kindly skip and ignore.

>> HTH and HAND.

> Well put...

Good morning, thanks again.

:)