Subject: Re: About CC'ed email to Usenet babies
From: will.doc...@gmail-dot-com.no-spam.invalid (Will-Dockery)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2024 11:54:04 +0000
 by: Will-Dockery - Sat, 23 Mar 2024 11:54 UTC

> > In article <mlgsgv0a3eakhionm52069kflsvpttpu0a>, Peter J
Ross
> > gadfly@meow.org> wrote:
> >
> > CC'ed to Pandora, as a courtesy.
> >
> > abuse@sbcglobal.net, I think.
> >
> > sheesh. I'm tired of hearing Tom taunt about that whole thing.
Here's

http://help.prodigy.net/help/legal/member_agreement.html#termination

part:-------------------------------------
> Prodigy may immediately terminate your Membership, or suspend any
or all
> individual User's access to the Service, without notice, for
conduct that
> Prodigy believes is:
> illegal, fraudulent, harassing or abusive,
> a violation of this Agreement or any policies or
> guidelines posted by Prodigy on the Service, or for other conduct
that Prodigy
> believes harmful to other Users, Members, to third parties,...
>
> But I am not doing any of the above. PERIOD!
> Never did!
>
> I'm sure, you disagree, but read on, it is beyond that.
>
> I just called them.
>
> They told me that even if I was solidly sure that I had
> the IP address (from their servers) of someone
> violently stalking my 13yo daughter, all
> they would say is:
>
> "Talk to the police."
>
> ....which would be VERY amusing in this case. :-)
>
> The clause above is to cover their a**es, of course.
> I tried hard to get a different answer, but couldn't.
> Let me know if you succeed!
>
> One person thought the whole idea of poetry
> squabbles was hilarious, although I never was
> able to find the really right person, maybe.
> There may not even be such a person.
>
> [cc'ed as a courtesy, of course]
>
> Have fun sheila, and all my friends.
>
> LUUUVVVEEE you.
>

> --
> Tom Bishop -- http://Poetry.Here.Nu
> Poetry is what gets lost in translation.
> -- Robert Frost

The persecution of Tom Bishop, all archived.

This is a response to the post seen at:
http://www.jlaforums.com/viewtopic.php?p=657767258#657767258