From: agamem...@hello.to.NO_SPAM (The True Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Subject: Woke retard RTD's multicultural Kaleds on CIN
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2023 21:49:55 +0000
 by: The True Doctor - Fri, 17 Nov 2023 21:49 UTC

So I watched the CIN skit featuring David Tennant. The acting and
production was terrible, but the writing by the left-wing bigot Russell
T. Davies was far worse.

These woke retards have no understanding of anything. To these left-wing
fascist racist bigots even the Nazis must be represented as being
multicultural by depicting south-east-Asian and African Kaleds alongside
Davros, to complement the south-east-Asian Master depicted as a member
of the SS. Doesn't anyone working for BBC Drama have a brain? Doesn't
anyone have the guts to challenge these clueless retards whose brains
have been completely rotted by being filled by bigoted woke ideology?

Fucking retarded morons with their deranged racist bigoted ideas of
inclusivity. Why don't they make everyone a Nazi so they don't feel left
out, even those who historically fought against them.

--
The True Doctor https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCngrZwoS0n21IRcXpKO79Lw

"To be woke is to be uninformed which is exactly the opposite of what it
stands for." -William Shatner

Re: Woke retard RTD's multicultural Kaleds on CIN

<uj8rfo$21hr$11@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=24886&group=rec.arts.drwho#24886

From: doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Subject: Re: Woke retard RTD's multicultural Kaleds on CIN
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2023 23:03:20 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
 by: The Doctor - Fri, 17 Nov 2023 23:03 UTC

In article <uj8n63$2vilh$1@dont-email.me>,
The True Doctor <agamemnon@hello.to.NO_SPAM> wrote:
>So I watched the CIN skit featuring David Tennant. The acting and
>production was terrible, but the writing by the left-wing bigot Russell
>T. Davies was far worse.
>
>These woke retards have no understanding of anything. To these left-wing
>fascist racist bigots even the Nazis must be represented as being
>multicultural by depicting south-east-Asian and African Kaleds alongside
>Davros, to complement the south-east-Asian Master depicted as a member
>of the SS. Doesn't anyone working for BBC Drama have a brain? Doesn't
>anyone have the guts to challenge these clueless retards whose brains
>have been completely rotted by being filled by bigoted woke ideology?
>
>F*king retarded morons with their deranged racist bigoted ideas of
>inclusivity. Why don't they make everyone a Nazi so they don't feel left
>out, even those who historically fought against them.

Again?

--
Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nk.ca Ici doctor@nk.ca