From: agamem...@hello.to.NO_SPAM (The True Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Subject: Doctor Who fans outraged after iconic villain Davros returns to the
show but looks VERY different
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2023 00:50:40 +0000
 by: The True Doctor - Mon, 20 Nov 2023 00:50 UTC

Doctor Who fans outraged after iconic villain Davros returns to the show
but looks VERY different

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tv/24787513/doctor-who-fans-davros-show-standing-up/

The outrage comes from RTDs woke justification for the change in order
to virtue signal his superiority when he's nothing more than a retard
and a hypocrite. All he had to do to justify the change would have been
to say that Davros was born able bodied as viewers have already seen in
the series.

I never had any issue with seeing Davros able bodied as I already wrote
a fan fic. story which depicted him that way when he was creating the
Dalek travel machines. The issue I have is with RTDs hypocritical
bigotry and trying to pretend that he's better than everybody else when
this degenerate woke retard created John Lumic as the creator of the
Cybermen and put him in a wheelchair, and now he's all against depicting
people in wheelchairs as villains. What about Ironside and Doctor X who
were depicted as heroic wheelchair users?

<<Rob Keeley added: “What’s offensive is treating all ­disabled people
as the same, assuming we all automatically identify with one another.”>>

<<Ian Levine said: “Speaking out as a disabled man in a wheelchair, I am
highly offended by Russell T Davies’ claim to change Davros to no
longer be in a wheelchair, for fear of offending people like me.>>

--
The True Doctor https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCngrZwoS0n21IRcXpKO79Lw

"To be woke is to be uninformed which is exactly the opposite of what it
stands for." -William Shatner

Re: Doctor Who fans outraged after iconic villain Davros returns to the show but looks VERY different

<ujedlh$2hgl$5@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=25102&group=rec.arts.drwho#25102

From: doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
show but looks VERY different
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2023 01:44:17 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
 by: The Doctor - Mon, 20 Nov 2023 01:44 UTC

In article <ujeah1$141n$1@dont-email.me>,
The True Doctor <agamemnon@hello.to.NO_SPAM> wrote:
>Doctor Who fans outraged after iconic villain Davros returns to the show
>but looks VERY different
>
>https://www.thesun.co.uk/tv/24787513/doctor-who-fans-davros-show-standing-up/
>
>The outrage comes from RTDs woke justification for the change in order
>to virtue signal his superiority when he's nothing more than a retard
>and a hypocrite. All he had to do to justify the change would have been
>to say that Davros was born able bodied as viewers have already seen in
>the series.
>
>I never had any issue with seeing Davros able bodied as I already wrote
>a fan fic. story which depicted him that way when he was creating the
>Dalek travel machines. The issue I have is with RTDs hypocritical
>bigotry and trying to pretend that he's better than everybody else when
>this degenerate woke retard created John Lumic as the creator of the
>Cybermen and put him in a wheelchair, and now he's all against depicting
>people in wheelchairs as villains. What about Ironside and Doctor X who
>were depicted as heroic wheelchair users?
>
><<Rob Keeley added: “What’s offensive is treating all ­disabled people
>as the same, assuming we all automatically identify with one another.”>>
>
><<Ian Levine said: “Speaking out as a disabled man in a wheelchair, I am
> highly offended by Russell T Davies’ claim to change Davros to no
>longer be in a wheelchair, for fear of offending people like me.>>

More yelling from the woke crowd coming!

--
Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nk.ca Ici doctor@nk.ca

Re: Doctor Who fans outraged after iconic villain Davros returns to the show but looks VERY different

<2859140b-4fe5-427d-96ad-69b29f1d5395n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=25105&group=rec.arts.drwho#25105

Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2023 17:49:57 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Doctor Who fans outraged after iconic villain Davros returns to
the show but looks VERY different
From: thecocac...@gmail.com (The Coca Cola Kid)
 by: The Coca Cola Kid - Mon, 20 Nov 2023 01:49 UTC

Test

arts / rec.arts.drwho / Re: Doctor Who fans outraged after iconic villain Davros returns to the show but looks VERY different