Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2022 10:07:17 -0500
Subject: Re: This just in from Marjorie Taylor Greene.
Newsgroups: rec.arts.sf.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
 by: trotsky - Sun, 14 Aug 2022 15:07 UTC

On 8/14/2022 10:02 AM, Ubiquitous wrote:
> "trotsky" wrote:
>
>> No Lie with Brian Tyler Cohen
>> @NoLieWithBTC
>>
>> Marjorie Taylor Greene just said she opposes solar panels because she
>> thinks they would cause the lights to turn off at night.
>
> I was not aware there existed solar panels that operate in darkness.

Were you aware that there are devices called batteries and capacitors
that store electrical charge or was your point that you're just as
fucking stupid as MTG?

Re: This just in from Marjorie Taylor Greene.

<XnsAEF37DB2E216taustincagmailcom@85.12.62.245>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=2555&group=rec.arts.sf.tv#2555

Newsgroups: rec.arts.sf.tv
From: tausti...@gmail.com (Ninapenda Jibini)
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2022 19:21:24 GMT
 by: Ninapenda Jibini - Sun, 14 Aug 2022 19:21 UTC

trotsky <gmsingh@email.com> wrote in

> On 8/14/2022 10:02 AM, Ubiquitous wrote:
>> "trotsky" wrote:
>>
>>> No Lie with Brian Tyler Cohen
>>> @NoLieWithBTC
>>>
>>> Marjorie Taylor Greene just said she opposes solar panels
>>> because she thinks they would cause the lights to turn off at
>>> night.
>>
>> I was not aware there existed solar panels that operate in
>> darkness.
>

> Were you aware that there are devices called batteries and
> capacitors that store electrical charge or was your point that
> you're just as fucking stupid as MTG?

Are you aware that those things signifianctly add to the cost to
deliver electricity to the consumer when it's needed, and reduce the
reliability of the overall system?

--
Terry Austin

Lynn: