"It ain't over until it's over." -- Casey Stengel

arts / rec.arts.drwho / Re: Doctor Whoke RTD2E01 The Star Beast

SubjectAuthor
* Doctor Whoke RTD2E01 The Star BeastThe True Doctor
+* Doctor Whoke RTD2E01 The Star Beastsolar penguin
|+* Doctor Whoke RTD2E01 The Star BeastThe True Doctor
||`* Doctor Who RTD2 E01 The Star BeastBlueshirt
|| `- Doctor Who RTD2 E01 The Star BeastThe Doctor
|+* Doctor Whoke RTD2E01 The Star BeastYour Name
||`- Doctor Whoke RTD2E01 The Star BeastThe Doctor
|`- Doctor Whoke RTD2E01 The Star BeastThe Doctor
+- Doctor Whoke RTD2E01 The Star BeastThe Doctor
`- Doctor Whoke RTD2E01 The Star BeastThe Coca Cola Kid

1
Doctor Whoke RTD2E01 The Star Beast

<ujtnr0$2ugdc$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=25682&group=rec.arts.drwho#25682

From: agamem...@hello.to.NO_SPAM (The True Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Subject: Doctor Whoke RTD2E01 The Star Beast
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2023 21:09:50 +0000
 by: The True Doctor - Sat, 25 Nov 2023 21:09 UTC

A lesson in how to destroy a good story and a beloved franchise by
hijacking them and injecting it with degenerate woke virtue signalling
and ideology.

In Rose Russell T. Davies reintroduced Doctor Who to a new and existing
audience by starting from a clean slate and familiarising the audience
with every aspect of the show and main character slowly step by step
without expecting them to know anything prior, and everything happens
around a story featuring the Autons which is paramount over everything
else.

In The Star Beast Retard T. Davies expects the audience to know
everything already, except the Doctor isn't a Time Lord, he's a monster
from another dimension created from an abused and abducted child that
was repeatedly experimented on and murdered by its abductor and then
brainwashed to carry out her crimes of universal inter-galactic genocide
before having its memory erased.

Why is it that Donna is willing to get her original memories back but
the Timeless Child monster isn't?

In this story Doctor Who and The Star Beast are both hijacked to promote
an vile degenerate retarded ideology with no basis in either reason or
logic that has absolutely nothing to do with either science fiction ort
story telling.

The main plot of The Star Beast, which can be heard done properly by Big
Finish in an audio adventure staring Tom Baker, takes second place to
the back-story of Danna Noble and a pile of irrelevant soap opera and
woke virtue signalling to lecture the audience with a one sided opinion
glorifying transvestitism and non-binary gender and identity politics.

The character Beep the Meep is used to propagate this ridiculous madness
and the story is no longer about him, no wait, he's not longer a he,
he's The Meep, Puerile!, it's about this ideology.

Fake Rose's friend who was there in the original Comic Strip and Big
Finish production is more or less written out completely, and serves no
purpose whatsoever being consigned to scenes looking out of a window.

The original story featured the characters Sharon Davies and Fudge
Higgins as the discoverers of Meep and was far far better written and
executed both in the comic and by Big Finish.

Retard T. Davies after insulting disabled people in the Children in Need
skit were he justifies Davros not being depicted as being in a
wheelchair by claiming people in wheelchairs are all evil, continues to
virtue signal his woke bigotry by putting UNIT's new scientific advisor
in a wheelchair which fires bullets and rockets. Talk about people in
wheelchairs being evil. Yes there are scientists in wheelchairs. Take
Stephen Hawking for example, but his wheelchair was not armed.

The woke retard also has female UNIT soldiers fighting with the men.
This does not happen in real life. Women and men in the military do not
serve in the same companies in the field, and this was not a training
exercise being depicted where they might train together.

The woke bigot also goes out of his way to depict a Sikh soldier wearing
a turban instead of wearing the proper helmet and goggles which is
health and safety equipment, that everyone else wears, and therefore
supersedes religious practices. Helmets are compulsory for Sikh soldiers
in British, Canadian and Australian armies.

So, a space ship crashes on Earth. By coincidence the fake 14th Doctor
arrives just at the same time, and the fake Doctor finds Donna and the
fake Rose, and the fake Rose finds The Meep, and UNIT find the rocket,
and the rocket possesses the UNIT soldiers. These soldiers come into
conflict with the Wrarth Warriors at Danna's house and the Doctor and
Donna's family escape by running through the lofts of the houses in the
block by the magic of the sonic screwdriver either creating or weakening
walls. It's obvious Retard T. Davies hasn't read The Magician's Nephew
by C S Lewis as he would have known that Victorians blocks in London
didn't have dividing walls between their lofts, so didn't need to use
any magic.

Once they escape they end up being caught inside a warehouse between The
Meep, the UNIT soldiers who it turns out are under the control of The
Meep and the Wrarth Warriors who the fake Doctor deduces are the good
guys after invoking the Shadow Proclamation.

The Meep decides to launch his space ship whose engines will destroy the
whole of London when they fire and the fake Doctor and Donna save the
city by flicking a lot of switches together after he restores her hidden
memories.

Then we get an avalanche of once side woke lecturing and bigotry in
order to justify Donna not dying when she gets her memories back.

The fake Doctor and Donna then enter the TARDIS, whose interior has
changed to look like the interior of an RGB computer case, to go and see
Will. Why couldn't Donna's husband who has been reduced to working as a
taxi driver after Donna gave away the millions she won on the lottery,
have driven them there?

And as you would expect, Donna spills a tiny drop of coffee on the
TARDIS control console and it goes totally haywire and explodes and the
TARDIS abruptly disappears to the disdain of Donna's mother staring at
it outside.

All the thoughts, ideas, the moral and message of the original story,
and of the original writers have either been left out or play second
fiddle to degenerate wokery and gender and identity politics.

Don't trust someone who looks cute and has a pretty face seeming to be
of good character and claiming to have been abused and oppressed in the
past, because inside they are most likely the embodiment pure evil. That
seems to sum up Retard T. Davies and every woke retard like him perfectly.

4/10

--
The True Doctor https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCngrZwoS0n21IRcXpKO79Lw

"To be woke is to be uninformed which is exactly the opposite of what it
stands for." -William Shatner

Re: Doctor Whoke RTD2E01 The Star Beast

<ujtotp$2ukqb$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=25684&group=rec.arts.drwho#25684

From: solar.pe...@gmail.com (solar penguin)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Subject: Re: Doctor Whoke RTD2E01 The Star Beast
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2023 21:28:25 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:PDdbshOIQgGvCkRNho7BHlOA5MU=
 by: solar penguin - Sat, 25 Nov 2023 21:28 UTC

The not-even-remotely-True Doctor wrote yet another
not-even-remotely-truth:

> It's obvious Retard T. Davies hasn't read The Magician's Nephew
> by C S Lewis as he would have known that Victorians blocks
> in London didn't have dividing walls between their lofts

As someone who lived in a Victorian terrace house in London when
I was a kid, I can tell you that this is just plain wrong. There are
Victorian terraces that really do have dividing walls between their
lofts.

(Oh, and most of the rest of your post was wrong too.)

--
solar penguin

Re: Doctor Whoke RTD2E01 The Star Beast

<ujtqmm$2us08$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=25691&group=rec.arts.drwho#25691

From: agamem...@hello.to.NO_SPAM (The True Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2023 21:58:44 +0000
 by: The True Doctor - Sat, 25 Nov 2023 21:58 UTC

On 25/11/2023 21:28, solar penguin wrote:
> The not-even-remotely-True Doctor wrote yet another
> not-even-remotely-truth:
>
>> It's obvious Retard T. Davies hasn't read The Magician's Nephew
>> by C S Lewis as he would have known that Victorians blocks
>> in London didn't have dividing walls between their lofts
>
> As someone who lived in a Victorian terrace house in London when
> I was a kid, I can tell you that this is just plain wrong. There are
> Victorian terraces that really do have dividing walls between their
> lofts.

That is totally irrelevant. For story telling purposes RTD could have
just referenced C S Lewis and there would have been no need for magic.

> (Oh, and most of the rest of your post was wrong too.)

Nope. Everything I stated is perfectly accurate.

--
The True Doctor https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCngrZwoS0n21IRcXpKO79Lw

"To be woke is to be uninformed which is exactly the opposite of what it
stands for." -William Shatner

Re: Doctor Who RTD2 E01 The Star Beast

<nnd$54a35c83$064ccd45@0def724d200e16c4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=25692&group=rec.arts.drwho#25692

From: bluesh...@indigo.news (Blueshirt)
Subject: Re: Doctor Who RTD2 E01 The Star Beast
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2023 22:13:32 +0000
 by: Blueshirt - Sat, 25 Nov 2023 22:13 UTC

The True Doctor wrote:

> On 25/11/2023 21:28, solar penguin wrote:
> >
> > (Oh, and most of the rest of your post was wrong too.)
> >

> Nope. Everything I stated is perfectly accurate.

It is an accurate reflection of your OPINION...

However, opinions are not always facts.

Re: Doctor Whoke RTD2E01 The Star Beast

<uju693$30aen$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=25711&group=rec.arts.drwho#25711

From: YourN...@YourISP.com (Your Name)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2023 14:16:20 +1300
 by: Your Name - Sun, 26 Nov 2023 01:16 UTC

On 2023-11-25 21:28:25 +0000, solar penguin said:
> The not-even-remotely-True Doctor wrote yet another
> not-even-remotely-truth:
>>
>> It's obvious Retard T. Davies hasn't read The Magician's Nephew
>> by C S Lewis as he would have known that Victorians blocks
>> in London didn't have dividing walls between their lofts
>
> As someone who lived in a Victorian terrace house in London when
> I was a kid, I can tell you that this is just plain wrong. There are
> Victorian terraces that really do have dividing walls between their
> lofts.
>
> (Oh, and most of the rest of your post was wrong too.)

But how many of those loft walls were built originally in the Victorian
era and how many were added more recently? :-)

Re: Doctor Whoke RTD2E01 The Star Beast

<uju6al$1e5g$11@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=25712&group=rec.arts.drwho#25712

From: doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2023 01:17:09 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
 by: The Doctor - Sun, 26 Nov 2023 01:17 UTC

In article <ujtnr0$2ugdc$1@dont-email.me>,
The True Doctor <agamemnon@hello.to.NO_SPAM> wrote:
> [...]
>TARDIS abruptly disappears to the disdain of Donna's mother staring at
>it outside.
>
>All the thoughts, ideas, the moral and message of the original story,
>and of the original writers have either been left out or play second
>fiddle to degenerate wokery and gender and identity politics.
>
>Don't trust someone who looks cute and has a pretty face seeming to be
>of good character and claiming to have been abused and oppressed in the
>past, because inside they are most likely the embodiment pure evil. That
>seems to sum up Retard T. Davies and every woke retard like him perfectly.
>
>4/10
>
>--
>The True Doctor https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCngrZwoS0n21IRcXpKO79Lw
>
>"To be woke is to be uninformed which is exactly the opposite of what it

4+8+9 = 21 /3 = 7

iAt least it is not Chibnall the series wrecker!
--
Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nk.ca Ici doctor@nk.ca

Re: Doctor Whoke RTD2E01 The Star Beast

<uju6bp$1e5g$12@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=25713&group=rec.arts.drwho#25713

From: doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2023 01:17:45 -0000 (UTC)

In article <ujtotp$2ukqb$1@dont-email.me>,
solar penguin <solar.penguin@gmail.com> wrote:
>The not-even-remotely-True Doctor wrote yet another
>not-even-remotely-truth:
>
>> It's obvious Retard T. Davies hasn't read The Magician's Nephew
>> by C S Lewis as he would have known that Victorians blocks
>> in London didn't have dividing walls between their lofts
>
>As someone who lived in a Victorian terrace house in London when
>I was a kid, I can tell you that this is just plain wrong. There are
>Victorian terraces that really do have dividing walls between their
>lofts.
>
>(Oh, and most of the rest of your post was wrong too.)

So you impressed or unimpressed?

--
Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nk.ca Ici doctor@nk.ca

Re: Doctor Who RTD2 E01 The Star Beast

<uju6fl$1e5g$17@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=25718&group=rec.arts.drwho#25718

From: doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2023 01:19:49 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
 by: The Doctor - Sun, 26 Nov 2023 01:19 UTC

In article <nnd$54a35c83$064ccd45@0def724d200e16c4>,
Blueshirt <blueshirt@indigo.news> wrote:
>The True Doctor wrote:
>
>> On 25/11/2023 21:28, solar penguin wrote:
>> >
>> > (Oh, and most of the rest of your post was wrong too.)
>> >

>> Nope. Everything I stated is perfectly accurate.
>
>It is an accurate reflection of your OPINION...
>
>However, opinions are not always facts.

Back to normal DW discussion mode!
--
Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nk.ca Ici doctor@nk.ca

Re: Doctor Whoke RTD2E01 The Star Beast

<uju6mp$1e5g$23@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=25724&group=rec.arts.drwho#25724

From: doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2023 01:23:37 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
 by: The Doctor - Sun, 26 Nov 2023 01:23 UTC

In article <uju693$30aen$1@dont-email.me>,
Your Name <YourName@YourISP.com> wrote:
>On 2023-11-25 21:28:25 +0000, solar penguin said:
>> The not-even-remotely-True Doctor wrote yet another
>> not-even-remotely-truth:
>>>
>>> It's obvious Retard T. Davies hasn't read The Magician's Nephew
>>> by C S Lewis as he would have known that Victorians blocks
>>> in London didn't have dividing walls between their lofts
>>
>> As someone who lived in a Victorian terrace house in London when
>> I was a kid, I can tell you that this is just plain wrong. There are
>> Victorian terraces that really do have dividing walls between their
>> lofts.
>>
>> (Oh, and most of the rest of your post was wrong too.)
>
>But how many of those loft walls were built originally in the Victorian
>era and how many were added more recently? :-)

You tell us.
--
Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nk.ca Ici doctor@nk.ca

Re: Doctor Whoke RTD2E01 The Star Beast

<f20409a8-ac53-4865-936a-c539b1310e91n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=25726&group=rec.arts.drwho#25726

Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2023 17:43:20 -0800 (PST)
From: thecocac...@gmail.com (The Coca Cola Kid)
 by: The Coca Cola Kid - Sun, 26 Nov 2023 01:43 UTC

On Saturday, November 25, 2023 at 4:09:55 PM UTC-5, The True Doctor wrote:
> Retard T. Davies after insulting disabled people in the Children in Need
> skit were he justifies Davros not being depicted as being in a
> wheelchair by claiming people in wheelchairs are all evil,

Davies said some really dumb things, but he did not say that. Please stop repeating the fake talking points. It is dumb and detracts from the legitimate criticisms of what he did.

Also, it runs the risk of 'Mr. Tardis' appearing, and we do not want that to happen here.