From: no_offli...@example.com (Rhino)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.sf.tv
Subject: Re: It's over!
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2022 15:09:31 -0400
 by: Rhino - Sun, 28 Aug 2022 19:09 UTC

On 2022-08-28 11:38 AM, Ubiquitous wrote:
> "trotsky" wrote:
>
>> https://www.thedailybeast.com/its-over-trump-will-be-indicted
>>
>> It's Over: Trump Will Be Indicted
>>
>> There is little left for the Justice Department to do but decide
>> whether to wait until after the midterms to formally seek the
>> indictment from the grand jury.
>
> Umm, you do understand the difference between news and opinion articles,
> right?

That sort of subtlety is usually lost on our Leftist friends - and even
some from the Right.

I saw a YouTube video the other day about a parliamentary inquiry into
Trudeau's invocation of the Emergencies Act to quash the Freedom Convoy
this winter and the reporter actually thought that the inquiry could
arrest Trudeau and put him in jail over his actions. Apparently, the
reporter didn't know the difference between a governmental inquiry and a
court proceeding. SMH, SMH....

--
Rhino