Subject: Re: @Cassidy Hutchinson, "How did President Trump break through the
bulletproof glass..."
Newsgroups: ",alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.trump,rec.arts.sf.tv,alt.politics.republicans,alt.politics.media"
From: bumf...@att.net (OrigInfoJunkie)
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2022 19:42:03 -0700
 by: OrigInfoJunkie - Sat, 2 Jul 2022 02:42 UTC

On 7/1/2022 7:25 PM, Ubiquitous wrote:
> In article <t9nd5p$ij7s$1@news.mixmin.net>, wolly@dublin.ie wrote:
>
>> ...between the passenger interior of the limo and the driver, to grab the
>> steering wheel?

This was not the presidential limousine, you dumb mackerel-reeking cunt. It was
an SUV with no glass between the rear seat and the front. But you're a stupid
cunt who wouldn't know that.

>> Just wondering.
>
> Don't forget he also throttled a man while doing that!

No, he attempted to throttle Engel *after* grabbing the wheel.

Trump attempted to grab the wheel and choke Engel. This is settled.

Re: @Cassidy Hutchinson, "How did President Trump break through the bulletproof glass..."

<thq1cht18t3htc9v7fcbjobul8181ejqsa@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=2725&group=rec.arts.sf.tv#2725

From: governor...@gmail.com
Newsgroups: ",alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.trump,rec.arts.sf.tv,alt.politics.republicans,alt.politics.media"
Subject: Re: @Cassidy Hutchinson, "How did President Trump break through the bulletproof glass..."
Date: Sat, 02 Jul 2022 21:01:26 -0400
 by: governor...@gmail.com - Sun, 3 Jul 2022 01:01 UTC

On Fri, 1 Jul 2022 19:42:03 -0700, OrigInfoJunkie <bumfuck@att.net>
wrote:

>On 7/1/2022 7:25 PM, Ubiquitous wrote:
>> In article <t9nd5p$ij7s$1@news.mixmin.net>, wolly@dublin.ie wrote:
>>
>>> ...between the passenger interior of the limo and the driver, to grab the
>>> steering wheel?
>
>This was not the presidential limousine, you dumb mackerel-reeking cunt. It was
>an SUV with no glass between the rear seat and the front. But you're a stupid
>cunt who wouldn't know that.
>

>>> Just wondering.
>>
>> Don't forget he also throttled a man while doing that!
>
>No, he attempted to throttle Engel *after* grabbing the wheel.
>
>Trump attempted to grab the wheel and choke Engel. This is settled.

No it isn't. All we have is a second hand story from one witness that
it happened.

Swill
--

Republican congressman Andrew Clyde (GA):
"You know, if you didn't know the tv footage was video from