From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.sf.tv
Subject: Re: A dream ticket!
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2022 04:10:12 -0500
 by: trotsky - Wed, 26 Oct 2022 09:10 UTC

On 10/26/2022 3:30 AM, Ubiquitous wrote:
> NoBody@nowhere.com wrote:
>> On Sun, 23 Oct 2022 03:50:00 -0500, trotsky <gmsingh@email.com> wrote:
>
>>> Wrong. The decay of the GOP. The Dems have always had their shit
>>> together, that's why the MAGAs hate them, a bunch of fucked up zombies
>>> who never had and never will have their shit together.
>>
>> Biden, Harris, and AOC is "having your shit together"???
>
> Just another example of leftists projecting.

Right. A couple of things: a) it's cute to see you and Eunuch Derp
responding to your own sockpuppets. b) Anybody with a fucking brain
would take AOC, Biden and Harris over MTG, Boebert and Herschel.
They're not just the Three Stooges they're the retarded Three Stooges.
Hope this helps you fucking anonyshit.