Newsgroups: rec.music.beatles
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2022 07:04:46 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: A YouTube Star...
From: curtissd...@gmail.com (curtis...@gmail.com)
 by: curtis...@gmail.com - Thu, 27 Jan 2022 15:04 UTC

On Monday, March 15, 2010 at 4:21:22 PM UTC-4, LookingGlass wrote:
> On Mar 14, 3:44 am, Jeff <yourimageunre...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >
> > With all the Youtube videos you are posting, you should
> > hit the big time soon. I would suggest sometime in the
> > future that you put your videos under various email
> > addresses, that way you'll have more than one channel,
> > maybe change the spelling of your name somewhat,
> > (last name) change what you write in your tags? I admit,
> > I don't have a clue. You just have to use your own
> > imagination and do some reading to see what might
> > work....to get even more viewers.
> >
> > Jeff
> Every Rocky has his Bullwinkle. Or a *zany* puppet companion...ala
> Soupy Sales.
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcb87xi8cVg&feature=related
>
> www.Shemakhan.com

Youtube had a great rec for me this morning. SNL boasts a reimagned MacGruber - he is now an alt-right, science-denying,
Q-anon believer. I want to say it's a parody, but it's exactly the way Q-Anon believers act and talk. The speech pattern, with the garbled syntax is beyond perfect. When challenged on the rdiculousness of his statements, MacGruber responds with something even more insane , which is exacty what Q-Anon followers do.