From: nanoflo...@notforg.m.a.i.l.com (shawn)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.sf.tv
Subject: Re: Kari Lake.
Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2022 15:33:19 -0500
 by: shawn - Tue, 8 Nov 2022 20:33 UTC

On Tue, 8 Nov 2022 10:05:45 -0700, anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net>
wrote:

>Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:
>> In article <tkdij8$2jg$1@gioia.aioe.org>, gmsingh@email.com wrote:
>>
>>> AZ Gubernatorial candidate Kari Lake hangin' out with drag queens:
>>> https://twitter.com/theliamnissan/status/1589752235046895617
>>>
>>> I'm not sure what this does to her "pronouns." LOL!
>>
>> Transphobia noted.
>> Homophobia noted.
>> Misogyny noted.
>>
>> Get back to us when you have a real argument to make.
>
>Here’s the interesting thing to me about Lake.
>
>We have a ton of attack ads about her. Up until a week ago they were all
>saying she claims she wouldn’t have certified Biden as president etc. Now
>all our ads are attack ads and most of them have a clip or a quotation on
>screen in quotation marks. About a week ago they redid the Lake attack ads
>and they no longer say she said this or that. They changed it to “I heard
>Kari Lake is against abortion“
>Weasel words like that
>Clearly somebody got caught lying and had to backpedal

Or they decided that the previous message wasn't working well enough
and decided to try a new one to convince the undecided. I see it all
the time locally since we have been a battleground state for years now
so there's so many political ads every night for all candidates. Yes,
I've even seen a few for the sole Libertarian candidate.