From: lcra...@home.ca (The Horny Goat)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.sf.tv
Subject: Re: Virginia Law Will Criminally Charge Parents Who Don't 'Affirm' Their Kid's Gender Delusions
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 13:08:29 -0700
 by: The Horny Goat - Sun, 16 Oct 2022 20:08 UTC

On Sun, 16 Oct 2022 04:30:45 -0400, Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net>
wrote:

>In article <tifasb$7b4$1@gioia.aioe.org>, gmsingh@email.com wrote:
>> On 10/15/2022 4:50 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
>
>>> Under this bill introduced in the Virginia legislature, you can be
>>> arrested and criminally charged if your kid claims to be a trans-testicle
>>> and you say anything other than "Awesome!" **
>>>
>>> https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1580667628888236032/pu/vid/650x360/K839gfqtk_um6zDn.mp4?tag=12
>>>
>>> About a year ago, I said "How long before they try and put you in prison
>>> for not going along with your kid's gender delusions?" Welp, here we are.
>>>
>>> My next question: How long before they try and put you in prison for
>>> protecting your kid from a pedophile?
>>>
>>> Just wait. That's coming next.
>>>
>>> **This seems like an awesome 1st Amendment/Free Exercise case for the
>>> constitutional lawyers in Virginia.
>>
>> Wow, I can't wait to see Herschel's astute comments on the subject.
>
>Nonresponse noted.
>Racism noted.
>
>Get back to us when you have a real argument to make.

So far as I can tell the only "racism" is calling an individual black
guy an idiot. That's got everything to do with what's between his ears
and nothing at all to do with either the color of his skin or what's
in his heart.

Re: Virginia Law Will Criminally Charge Parents Who Don't 'Affirm' Their Kid's Gender Delusions

<b6de01aa-cf42-426f-8ef5-e2bb33c33643n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=2784&group=rec.arts.sf.tv#2784

Newsgroups: rec.arts.sf.tv
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2022 22:54:13 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Virginia Law Will Criminally Charge Parents Who Don't 'Affirm'
Their Kid's Gender Delusions
From: davidbur...@gmail.com (David Burghalter)
 by: David Burghalter - Mon, 14 Nov 2022 06:54 UTC

понедельник, 17 октября 2022 г. в 02:08:32 UTC+6, The Horny Goat:
> On Sun, 16 Oct 2022 04:30:45 -0400, Ubiquitous <web...@polaris.net>
> wrote:

> >> Wow, I can't wait to see Herschel's astute comments on the subject.
> >
> >Nonresponse noted.
> >Racism noted.
> >
> >Get back to us when you have a real argument to make.
>
> So far as I can tell the only "racism" is calling an individual black
> guy an idiot. That's got everything to do with what's between his ears
> and nothing at all to do with either the color of his skin or what's
> in his heart.

Does LottaBet Offer Virtual Sports?
Yes, LottaBet offers virtual sports betting https://www.lottabet.com/virtuals It is one of the options you should consider if you don’t want to do plenty of research. To place any virtual horse racing or football bets, you must have a funded account. Unlike eSports, you can access virtual sports on the main menu bar.

Re: Virginia Law Will Criminally Charge Parents Who Don't 'Affirm' Their Kid's Gender Delusions

<0001HW.2922794E015E674C700001BCE38F@news.supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=2785&group=rec.arts.sf.tv#2785

Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2022 08:25:34 -0500
From: akwolf...@zoho.com (Wolffan)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.sf.tv
 by: Wolffan - Mon, 14 Nov 2022 13:25 UTC

On 16 Oct 2022, The Horny Goat wrote
(in article<o2pokh5nj7osn2i073bahrvguqhtg8e6md@4ax.com>):

> On Sun, 16 Oct 2022 04:30:45 -0400, Ubiquitous<weberm@polaris.net>
> wrote:

> > > Wow, I can't wait to see Herschel's astute comments on the subject.
> >
> > Nonresponse noted.
> > Racism noted.
> >
> > Get back to us when you have a real argument to make.
>
> So far as I can tell the only "racism" is calling an individual black
> guy an idiot. That's got everything to do with what's between his ears
> and nothing at all to do with either the color of his skin or what's
> in his heart.

Ubi’s an idiot.

Re: Virginia Law Will Criminally Charge Parents Who Don't 'Affirm' Their Kid's Gender Delusions

<tkti90$1p4cg$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=2786&group=rec.arts.sf.tv#2786

From: ahk...@chinet.com (Adam H. Kerman)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.sf.tv
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2022 14:10:41 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Adam H. Kerman - Mon, 14 Nov 2022 14:10 UTC

Wolffan <akwolffan@zoho.com> wrote:

>>>Nonresponse noted.
>>>Racism noted.

>>>Get back to us when you have a real argument to make.

>>So far as I can tell the only "racism" is calling an individual black
>>guy an idiot. That's got everything to do with what's between his ears
>>and nothing at all to do with either the color of his skin or what's
>>in his heart.

>Ubi's an idiot.

He's also a Usenet-abusing shithead. For years, he's been setting

to redirect followups that might desparage him into other newsgroups,
especially this one. Unfortunately he's able to trick a lot of posters.
Please ignore Ubi-the-shithead redirected threads into this newsgroup
and just let them die.