From: dal...@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Newsgroups: alt.religion.druid, alt.rock-n-roll.stones, rec.arts.movies.people, alt.gossip.celebrities, rec.arts.books.tolkien, uk.music.rock
Subject: Mick Jagger VERY compatible with Cate Blanchett
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2023 01:51:48 -0230
 by: David Dalton - Sun, 29 Oct 2023 04:21 UTC

Mick Jagger is straight-type-1-M and is VERY compatible
with straight-type-1-F Cate Blanchett. Neither has ever
had sex with a straight-type-1 or they would have stuck
for life, and will stick for life if they have sex. The
age difference shouldn’t matter much after the
sudden magickal physical evolution, which will give
them an equivalent of 220 years to 100 years in
homo sapiens, plus Mick is fit for his age.

They can test the compatibility by orgasm intensity
fantasizing about one another, then by electric,
warming, compatible touch, then by orgasm intensity
up close.

Cate’s current partner Andrew Upton is bifT and is
not compatible with her and she should have lost
her one-way attraction to him. He has a good match.

Mick's current partner Melanie Hamrick is bif and
is partially compatible with him (compatible, but
less than optimally compatible and less likely
to stick and less likely to be faithful). A good male
match for her is The Rolling Stones’ new drummer
Steve Jordan, who is straight-type-2-M (compatible
only with bifs, women attracted to both genders).

For my recent and ongoing progress see alt.religion.druid .

For background, including a summary of my
Eight Sexual Harmonics matchmaking theory,
see my Salmon on the Thorns web page.

Feel free to pass this on.

--
David Dalton dalton@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
"And the cart is on a wheel; And the wheel is on a hill;