arts / rec.arts.sf.tv / Re: The Constitution Prohibits Trump From Ever Being President Again - Harvard Expert

SubjectAuthor
* Re: The Constitution Prohibits Trump From Ever Being President Again - Harvard ESkeeter
`* Re: The Constitution Prohibits Trump From Ever BeingThe Last Doctor
 +* Re: The Constitution Prohibits Trump From Ever Being President Again - Harvard ESkeeter
 |+* Re: The Constitution Prohibits Trump From Ever BeingThe Last Doctor
 ||`* Re: The Constitution Prohibits Trump From Ever Being President Again - Harvard ESkeeter
 || +- Re: The Constitution Prohibits Trump From Ever Being President AgainMichael A Terrell
 || `* Re: The Constitution Prohibits Trump From Ever Being President Again - Harvard EBaxter
 ||  +- Re: The Constitution Prohibits Trump From Ever Being President AgainLou Bricano
 ||  `* Re: The Constitution Prohibits Trump From Ever Being President Again - Harvard EGovernor Swill
 ||   `* Re: The Constitution Prohibits Trump From Ever Being President Again - Harvard ESkeeter
 ||    `* Re: The Constitution Prohibits Trump From Ever Being President Again - Harvard EBaxter
 ||     `* Re: The Constitution Prohibits Trump From Ever Being President Again - Harvard ESkeeter
 ||      `* Re: The Constitution Prohibits Trump From Ever Being President Again - Harvard EBaxter
 ||       `- Re: The Constitution Prohibits Trump From Ever Being President Again - Harvard ESkeeter
 |+- Re: The Constitution Prohibits Trump From Ever Being President AgainMichael A Terrell
 |`- Re: The Constitution Prohibits Trump From Ever Being President Again - Harvard EGlage
 `- Re: The Constitution Prohibits Trump From Ever Being President Again - Harvard EGovernor Swill

1
Re: The Constitution Prohibits Trump From Ever Being President Again - Harvard Expert

<MPG.3f4d154caf890e4198ea41@usnews.blocknews.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=2975&group=rec.arts.sf.tv#2975

From: Skeeterw...@proton.me (Skeeter)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.arts.sf.tv,talk.politics.misc,talk.politics.guns,or.politics,alt.atheism
Subject: Re: The Constitution Prohibits Trump From Ever Being President Again - Harvard Expert
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2023 07:32:19 -0600
 by: Skeeter - Mon, 21 Aug 2023 13:32 UTC

In article <ubvm4t$1svvh$8@dont-email.me>, weberm@polaris.net says...

> In article <ubrv67$173a2$2@dont-email.me>, nowomr@protonmail.com wrote:
>
> >The Constitution Prohibits Trump From Ever Being President Again
>
> Hence the Left's desperate attempts to get him convicted for _anything_
> because they know they'll loose if he runs and they won't be able to get
> away with stealing the election again.

It's the only way they can win.

--

"Go Peacefully"

Re: The Constitution Prohibits Trump From Ever Being President Again - Harvard Expert

<ubvpio$1tuic$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=2976&group=rec.arts.sf.tv#2976

From: mik...@xenocyte.com (The Last Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.sf.tv,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,talk.politics.guns,or.politics,alt.atheism
Subject: Re: The Constitution Prohibits Trump From Ever Being
President Again - Harvard Expert
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2023 13:41:44 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:HD4S2c304pJZBbN65RP9vHHpe1c=
 by: The Last Doctor - Mon, 21 Aug 2023 13:41 UTC

Skeeter <Skeeterweed@proton.me> wrote:
> In article <ubvm4t$1svvh$8@dont-email.me>, weberm@polaris.net says...
>>
>> In article <ubrv67$173a2$2@dont-email.me>, nowomr@protonmail.com wrote:
>>
>>> The Constitution Prohibits Trump From Ever Being President Again
>>
>> Hence the Left's desperate attempts to get him convicted for _anything_
>> because they know they'll loose if he runs and they won't be able to get
>> away with stealing the election again.
>
> It's the only way they can win.

That is so funny. Trump lost the election fair and square then tried to get
the legitimate results overturned - THAT is an attempt to “steal an
election” and is what a number of the indictments against him relate to.
His advisors told him he’d lost, his lawyers told him he’d lost, his
vice-president told him where he could stick his attempts to violate the
constitution.

Cheating is the only way Trump could win.

Just like the only way he could avoid being destroyed in the 2024
candidates’ debates (without blatantly lying and giving his opponents yet
more proof of his criminality to use in court) would be to not to take
part. Oh look.

--
Jodie Whittaker played the Thirteenth Doctor in Doctor Who.

Re: The Constitution Prohibits Trump From Ever Being President Again - Harvard Expert

<MPG.3f4d1f124e12457798ea4e@usnews.blocknews.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=2977&group=rec.arts.sf.tv#2977

From: Skeeterw...@proton.me (Skeeter)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.sf.tv,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,talk.politics.guns,or.politics,alt.atheism
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2023 08:14:02 -0600
 by: Skeeter - Mon, 21 Aug 2023 14:14 UTC

In article <ubvpio$1tuic$1@dont-email.me>, mike@xenocyte.com says...

> Skeeter <Skeeterweed@proton.me> wrote:

> >> Hence the Left's desperate attempts to get him convicted for _anything_
> >> because they know they'll loose if he runs and they won't be able to get
> >> away with stealing the election again.
> >
> > It's the only way they can win.
> >

> That is so funny. Trump lost the election fair and square then tried to get
> the legitimate results overturned - THAT is an attempt to ?steal an
> election? and is what a number of the indictments against him relate to.
> His advisors told him he?d lost, his lawyers told him he?d lost, his
> vice-president told him where he could stick his attempts to violate the
> constitution.
>
> Cheating is the only way Trump could win.
>
> Just like the only way he could avoid being destroyed in the 2024
> candidates? debates (without blatantly lying and giving his opponents yet
> more proof of his criminality to use in court) would be to not to take
> part. Oh look.

Destroying Trump is the only way the left can win. This is settled.

--

"Go Peacefully"

Re: The Constitution Prohibits Trump From Ever Being President Again - Harvard Expert

<ubvs9d$1ud03$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=2978&group=rec.arts.sf.tv#2978

From: mik...@xenocyte.com (The Last Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.sf.tv,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,talk.politics.guns,or.politics,alt.atheism
President Again - Harvard Expert
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2023 14:27:57 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:Uxp2sAr4hiPP6jGNF5VnHt4hkp4=
 by: The Last Doctor - Mon, 21 Aug 2023 14:27 UTC

Skeeter <Skeeterweed@proton.me> wrote:
> In article <ubvpio$1tuic$1@dont-email.me>, mike@xenocyte.com says...
>>
>> Skeeter <Skeeterweed@proton.me> wrote:
>>> In article <ubvm4t$1svvh$8@dont-email.me>, weberm@polaris.net says...

>>> It's the only way they can win.
>>>

>> That is so funny. Trump lost the election fair and square then tried to get
>> the legitimate results overturned - THAT is an attempt to ?steal an
>> election? and is what a number of the indictments against him relate to.
>> His advisors told him he?d lost, his lawyers told him he?d lost, his
>> vice-president told him where he could stick his attempts to violate the
>> constitution.
>>
>> Cheating is the only way Trump could win.
>>
>> Just like the only way he could avoid being destroyed in the 2024
>> candidates? debates (without blatantly lying and giving his opponents yet
>> more proof of his criminality to use in court) would be to not to take
>> part. Oh look.
>
> Destroying Trump is the only way the left can win. This is settled.

LOL. Left or right don’t enter into it. Not that the USA actually HAS a
meaningful left, as the rest of the world understands the term.

Democrats and Republicans should feel the same way about this issue.

If the American public is really prepared to stomach re-electing a proven
thief, fraudster, sexual predator, habitual liar, tax evader, and attempted
election rigger, they will deserve everything they get.

Doubtless his first acts would be to try to remove the two term restriction
on presidency, pardon himself for all crimes previously committed, under
way and still to be performed, and of course issue yet another economy
killing tax break whose main beneficiaries would only coincidentally be
failing property moguls.

Re: The Constitution Prohibits Trump From Ever Being President Again - Harvard Expert

<9HKEM.719248$AsA.303348@fx18.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=2979&group=rec.arts.sf.tv#2979

Followup: alt.fan.rush-limbaurgh,alt.socially.liberalism,alt.athieism,alt.fucknozzles,alt.poltics.democrats.d,talk.poltics.guns
From: mike.am....@earthlink.nut (Michael A Terrell)
Subject: Re: The Constitution Prohibits Trump From Ever Being President Again
- Harvard Expert
Newsgroups: rec.arts.sf.tv,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,talk.politics.guns,or.politics,alt.atheism
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2023 07:40:05 -0700
 by: Michael A Terrell - Mon, 21 Aug 2023 14:40 UTC

On 8/21/2023 7:14 AM, Skeeter-Shit Jack-Off Shit-4-Braincell, convicted child
molester and another fucking do-nothing, lied:

> In article <ubvpio$1tuic$1@dont-email.me>, mike@xenocyte.com says...
>>
>> Skeeter-Shit Jack-Off Shit-4-Braincell, convicted child molester and another fucking do-nothing, lied:
>>> In article <ubvm4t$1svvh$8@dont-email.me>, weberm@polaris.net says...

>>> It's the only way they can win.
>>>

>> That is so funny. Trump lost the election fair and square then tried to get
>> the legitimate results overturned - THAT is an attempt to ?steal an
>> election? and is what a number of the indictments against him relate to.
>> His advisors told him he?d lost, his lawyers told him he?d lost, his
>> vice-president told him where he could stick his attempts to violate the
>> constitution.
>>
>> Cheating is the only way Trump could win.
>>
>> Just like the only way he could avoid being destroyed in the 2024
>> candidates? debates (without blatantly lying and giving his opponents yet
>> more proof of his criminality to use in court) would be to not to take
>> part. Oh look.
>
> Destroying Trump

is what all right-thinking and patriotic Americans wish to do.

Re: The Constitution Prohibits Trump From Ever Being President Again - Harvard Expert

<MPG.3f4d2a8af6d207da98ea51@usnews.blocknews.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=2980&group=rec.arts.sf.tv#2980

From: Skeeterw...@proton.me (Skeeter)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.sf.tv,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,talk.politics.guns,or.politics,alt.atheism
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2023 09:02:57 -0600
 by: Skeeter - Mon, 21 Aug 2023 15:02 UTC

In article <ubvs9d$1ud03$1@dont-email.me>, mike@xenocyte.com says...

> Skeeter <Skeeterweed@proton.me> wrote:

> >> That is so funny. Trump lost the election fair and square then tried to get
> >> the legitimate results overturned - THAT is an attempt to ?steal an
> >> election? and is what a number of the indictments against him relate to.
> >> His advisors told him he?d lost, his lawyers told him he?d lost, his
> >> vice-president told him where he could stick his attempts to violate the
> >> constitution.
> >>
> >> Cheating is the only way Trump could win.
> >>
> >> Just like the only way he could avoid being destroyed in the 2024
> >> candidates? debates (without blatantly lying and giving his opponents yet
> >> more proof of his criminality to use in court) would be to not to take
> >> part. Oh look.
> >
> > Destroying Trump is the only way the left can win. This is settled.
> >

> LOL. Left or right don?t enter into it. Not that the USA actually HAS a
> meaningful left, as the rest of the world understands the term.
>
> Democrats and Republicans should feel the same way about this issue.
>
> If the American public is really prepared to stomach re-electing a proven
> thief, fraudster, sexual predator, habitual liar, tax evader, and attempted
> election rigger, they will deserve everything they get.
>
> Doubtless his first acts would be to try to remove the two term restriction
> on presidency, pardon himself for all crimes previously committed, under
> way and still to be performed, and of course issue yet another economy
> killing tax break whose main beneficiaries would only coincidentally be
> failing property moguls.

I stick to what I said.

--

"Go Peacefully"

Re: The Constitution Prohibits Trump From Ever Being President Again - Harvard Expert

<39LEM.568345$SuUf.320587@fx14.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=2981&group=rec.arts.sf.tv#2981

Newsgroups: rec.arts.sf.tv,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,talk.politics.guns,or.politics,alt.atheism
From: mike.am....@earthlink.nut (Michael A Terrell)
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2023 08:11:58 -0700
 by: Michael A Terrell - Mon, 21 Aug 2023 15:11 UTC

On 8/21/2023 8:02 AM, Skeeter-Shit Jack-Off Shit-4-Braincell, convicted child
molester and another fucking do-nothing, lied:
> In article <ubvs9d$1ud03$1@dont-email.me>, mike@xenocyte.com says...
>>
>> Skeeter-Shit Jack-Off Shit-4-Braincell, convicted child molester and another fucking do-nothing, lied:
>>> In article <ubvpio$1tuic$1@dont-email.me>, mike@xenocyte.com says...

>>> Destroying Trump is the only way the left can win. This is settled.
>>>

>> LOL. Left or right don?t enter into it. Not that the USA actually HAS a
>> meaningful left, as the rest of the world understands the term.
>>
>> Democrats and Republicans should feel the same way about this issue.
>>
>> If the American public is really prepared to stomach re-electing a proven
>> thief, fraudster, sexual predator, habitual liar, tax evader, and attempted
>> election rigger, they will deserve everything they get.
>>
>> Doubtless his first acts would be to try to remove the two term restriction
>> on presidency, pardon himself for all crimes previously committed, under
>> way and still to be performed, and of course issue yet another economy
>> killing tax break whose main beneficiaries would only coincidentally be
>> failing property moguls.
>
> I stick to the bullshit lies I already said.

Of course you will. You know no other way to behave.

Re: The Constitution Prohibits Trump From Ever Being President Again - Harvard Expert

<ubvvo5$1usm7$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=2984&group=rec.arts.sf.tv#2984

From: bax02_sp...@baxcode.com (Baxter)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.sf.tv,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,talk.politics.guns,or.politics,alt.atheism
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2023 15:27:02 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Baxter - Mon, 21 Aug 2023 15:27 UTC

Skeeter <Skeeterweed@proton.me> wrote in

> In article <ubvs9d$1ud03$1@dont-email.me>, mike@xenocyte.com says...
>>
>> Skeeter <Skeeterweed@proton.me> wrote:
>> > In article <ubvpio$1tuic$1@dont-email.me>, mike@xenocyte.com
>> > says...

>> > Destroying Trump is the only way the left can win. This is settled.
>> >

>> LOL. Left or right don?t enter into it. Not that the USA actually HAS
>> a meaningful left, as the rest of the world understands the term.
>>
>> Democrats and Republicans should feel the same way about this issue.
>>
>> If the American public is really prepared to stomach re-electing a
>> proven thief, fraudster, sexual predator, habitual liar, tax evader,
>> and attempted election rigger, they will deserve everything they get.
>>
>> Doubtless his first acts would be to try to remove the two term
>> restriction on presidency, pardon himself for all crimes previously
>> committed, under way and still to be performed, and of course issue
>> yet another economy killing tax break whose main beneficiaries would
>> only coincidentally be failing property moguls.
>
> I stick to what I said.

==================
Nancy Pelosi Nailed It Again
Remember back when she said Trump was a "scared puppy?"

Trump recently did something that proves that Nancy was spot on, Trump
canceled his press conference that was scheduled for today.

So what reason did Trump give to cancel revealing his evidence that he
was innocent of all his indictments? "At the advice of my attorneys."

When did Trump ever listen to his attorneys, he is listening now because
he is a scared puppy.

Too bad those 2 words disappeared so quickly because they were true and
it really bothered Trump.

Scared puppy, scared puppy, scared puppy, scared puppy. I tried.

Re: The Constitution Prohibits Trump From Ever Being President Again - Harvard Expert

<FALEM.439638$xMqa.118472@fx12.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=2985&group=rec.arts.sf.tv#2985

- Harvard Expert
Newsgroups: rec.arts.sf.tv,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,talk.politics.guns,or.politics,alt.atheism
From: lb...@cap.con (Lou Bricano)
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2023 08:41:25 -0700
 by: Lou Bricano - Mon, 21 Aug 2023 15:41 UTC

On 8/21/2023 8:27 AM, Baxter wrote:
> Skeeter <Skeeterweed@proton.me> wrote in

>>> LOL. Left or right don?t enter into it. Not that the USA actually HAS
>>> a meaningful left, as the rest of the world understands the term.
>>>
>>> Democrats and Republicans should feel the same way about this issue.
>>>
>>> If the American public is really prepared to stomach re-electing a
>>> proven thief, fraudster, sexual predator, habitual liar, tax evader,
>>> and attempted election rigger, they will deserve everything they get.
>>>
>>> Doubtless his first acts would be to try to remove the two term
>>> restriction on presidency, pardon himself for all crimes previously
>>> committed, under way and still to be performed, and of course issue
>>> yet another economy killing tax break whose main beneficiaries would
>>> only coincidentally be failing property moguls.
>>
>> I stick to what I said.
>>

> ==================
> Nancy Pelosi Nailed It Again
> Remember back when she said Trump was a "scared puppy?"
>
> Trump recently did something that proves that Nancy was spot on, Trump
> canceled his press conference that was scheduled for today.
>
> So what reason did Trump give to cancel revealing his evidence that he
> was innocent of all his indictments? "At the advice of my attorneys."
>
> When did Trump ever listen to his attorneys, he is listening now because
> he is a scared puppy.
>
> Too bad those 2 words disappeared so quickly because they were true and
> it really bothered Trump.
>
> Scared puppy, scared puppy, scared puppy, scared puppy. I tried.

A while back, Trump appeared in a one-on-one interview with some friendly Fox
host, who surprisingly posed some (somewhat) tough questions to him, and someone
at The Atlantic wrote that Trump appeared genuinely scared. And of course fear
is the reason he won't participate in the Republiscum/QAnon debate, because he
knows Christ Christie and maybe someone else are going to rip him at least one
new asshole.

Re: The Constitution Prohibits Trump From Ever Being President Again - Harvard Expert

<op97eip69g5tcf05dobu59blmb4sra5454@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=2990&group=rec.arts.sf.tv#2990

From: governor...@gmail.com (Governor Swill)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.sf.tv,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,talk.politics.guns,or.politics,alt.atheism
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2023 14:06:12 -0400
 by: Governor Swill - Mon, 21 Aug 2023 18:06 UTC

On Mon, 21 Aug 2023 13:41:44 -0000 (UTC), The Last Doctor <mike@xenocyte.com> wrote:

>Just like the only way he could avoid being destroyed in the 2024
>candidates’ debates (without blatantly lying and giving his opponents yet
>more proof of his criminality to use in court) would be to not to take
>part. Oh look.

Loose lips sink ships. Trump could sink a fleet of aircraft carriers. He can't shut up.
If the fool butt fucked a two year old he'd brag about it.

Trump is a good salesman but at everything else, he's a failure.

Swill
--
It wasn't rigged, he's just a loser.

GO TRUMP! Go farther! Farther! I CAN STILL HEAR YOU!
Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Putin tse prezervatyv! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.

Re: The Constitution Prohibits Trump From Ever Being President Again - Harvard Expert

<uc14fp$242eg$11@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=2992&group=rec.arts.sf.tv#2992

Followup: alt.rush-limbaugh,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh.tv-show,alt.fan.marty.the.gay-pigboy
From: now...@protonmail.com (Glage)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.sf.tv,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,talk.politics.guns,or.politics,alt.atheism
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2023 01:54:01 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Glage - Tue, 22 Aug 2023 01:54 UTC

>Skeeter <Skeeterweed@proton.me> wrote in

>>> That is so funny. Trump lost the election fair and square then tried
>>> to get the legitimate results overturned - THAT is an attempt to
>>> ?steal an election? and is what a number of the indictments against
>>> him relate to. His advisors told him he?d lost, his lawyers told him
>>> he?d lost, his vice-president told him where he could stick his
>>> attempts to violate the constitution.
>>>
>>> Cheating is the only way Trump could win.
>>>
>>> Just like the only way he could avoid being destroyed in the 2024
>>> candidates? debates (without blatantly lying and giving his opponents
>>> yet more proof of his criminality to use in court) would be to not to
>>> take part. Oh look.
>>
>> Destroying Trump is the only way the left can win. This is settled.
>>

>tRump is a loser.

Not only do they want Trump behind bars, most Americans want him put away so
long that he'll never be free again.

Re: The Constitution Prohibits Trump From Ever Being President Again - Harvard Expert

<rkj8eih526991e1vqq4fg155uahth85egd@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=2997&group=rec.arts.sf.tv#2997

From: governor...@gmail.com (Governor Swill)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.sf.tv,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,talk.politics.guns,or.politics,alt.atheism
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2023 02:01:30 -0400
 by: Governor Swill - Tue, 22 Aug 2023 06:01 UTC

On Mon, 21 Aug 2023 15:27:02 -0000 (UTC), Baxter <bax02_spamblock@baxcode.com> wrote:

>Skeeter <Skeeterweed@proton.me> wrote in

>>> LOL. Left or right don?t enter into it. Not that the USA actually HAS
>>> a meaningful left, as the rest of the world understands the term.
>>>
>>> Democrats and Republicans should feel the same way about this issue.
>>>
>>> If the American public is really prepared to stomach re-electing a
>>> proven thief, fraudster, sexual predator, habitual liar, tax evader,
>>> and attempted election rigger, they will deserve everything they get.
>>>
>>> Doubtless his first acts would be to try to remove the two term
>>> restriction on presidency, pardon himself for all crimes previously
>>> committed, under way and still to be performed, and of course issue
>>> yet another economy killing tax break whose main beneficiaries would
>>> only coincidentally be failing property moguls.
>>
>> I stick to what I said.
>>

>==================
>Nancy Pelosi Nailed It Again
>Remember back when she said Trump was a "scared puppy?"
>
>Trump recently did something that proves that Nancy was spot on, Trump
>canceled his press conference that was scheduled for today.
>
>So what reason did Trump give to cancel revealing his evidence that he
>was innocent of all his indictments? "At the advice of my attorneys."
>
>When did Trump ever listen to his attorneys, he is listening now because
>he is a scared puppy.
>
>Too bad those 2 words disappeared so quickly because they were true and
>it really bothered Trump.
>
>Scared puppy, scared puppy, scared puppy, scared puppy. I tried.

Ran into a pundit the day Georgia announced the indictment who said that for the first
time Trump seemed like he might be worried. News reports described him as tense and
difficult and he seemed disengaged at a rally.

He may well have finally got it. Too bad he's too late.

Swill
--
Trump Billboard in Georgia
<https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E_1CVQMVkA8nODw?format=jpg&name=small>

GO TRUMP! Go farther! Farther! I CAN STILL HEAR YOU . . .

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Putin tse prezervatyv! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.

Re: The Constitution Prohibits Trump From Ever Being President Again - Harvard Expert

<MPG.3f4e969a191e886d98eab1@usnews.blocknews.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=3004&group=rec.arts.sf.tv#3004

From: Skeeterw...@proton.me (Skeeter)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.sf.tv,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,talk.politics.guns,or.politics,alt.atheism
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2023 10:56:15 -0600
 by: Skeeter - Tue, 22 Aug 2023 16:56 UTC

In article <rkj8eih526991e1vqq4fg155uahth85egd@4ax.com>,
governor.swill@gmail.com says...

> On Mon, 21 Aug 2023 15:27:02 -0000 (UTC), Baxter <bax02_spamblock@baxcode.com> wrote:
>
> >Skeeter <Skeeterweed@proton.me> wrote in
> >
> >> In article <ubvs9d$1ud03$1@dont-email.me>, mike@xenocyte.com says...

> >> I stick to what I said.
> >>

> >==================
> >Nancy Pelosi Nailed It Again
> >Remember back when she said Trump was a "scared puppy?"
> >
> >Trump recently did something that proves that Nancy was spot on, Trump
> >canceled his press conference that was scheduled for today.
> >
> >So what reason did Trump give to cancel revealing his evidence that he
> >was innocent of all his indictments? "At the advice of my attorneys."
> >
> >When did Trump ever listen to his attorneys, he is listening now because
> >he is a scared puppy.
> >
> >Too bad those 2 words disappeared so quickly because they were true and
> >it really bothered Trump.
> >
> >Scared puppy, scared puppy, scared puppy, scared puppy. I tried.
>
> Ran into a pundit the day Georgia announced the indictment who said that for the first
> time Trump seemed like he might be worried. News reports described him as tense and
> difficult and he seemed disengaged at a rally.
>
> He may well have finally got it. Too bad he's too late.
>
> Swill

The Nazis are trying to silence him.

--

"Go Peacefully"

Re: The Constitution Prohibits Trump From Ever Being President Again - Harvard Expert

<uc3t91$2p4tq$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=3007&group=rec.arts.sf.tv#3007

From: bax02_sp...@baxcode.com (Baxter)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.sf.tv,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,talk.politics.guns,or.politics,alt.atheism
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2023 03:09:22 -0000 (UTC)
References: <ubrv67$173a2$2@dont-email.me> <ubvm4t$1svvh$8@dont-email.me> <MPG.3f4d154caf890e4198ea41@usnews.blocknews.net> <ubvpio$1tuic$1@dont-email.me> <MPG.3f4d1f124e12457798ea4e@usnews.blocknews.net> <ubvs9d$1ud03$1@dont-email.me> <MPG.3f4d2a8af6d207da98ea51@usnews.blocknews.net> <ubvvo5$1usm7$3@dont-email.me> <rkj8eih526991e1vqq4fg155uahth85egd@4ax.com> <MPG.3f4e969a191e886d98eab1@usnews.blocknews.net>
 by: Baxter - Wed, 23 Aug 2023 03:09 UTC

> In article <rkj8eih526991e1vqq4fg155uahth85egd@4ax.com>,
> governor.swill@gmail.com says...
>>
>> On Mon, 21 Aug 2023 15:27:02 -0000 (UTC), Baxter
>> <bax02_spamblock@baxcode.com> wrote:
>>
>> >Skeeter <Skeeterweed@proton.me> wrote in

>> >==================
>> >Nancy Pelosi Nailed It Again
>> >Remember back when she said Trump was a "scared puppy?"
>> >
>> >Trump recently did something that proves that Nancy was spot on,
>> >Trump canceled his press conference that was scheduled for today.
>> >
>> >So what reason did Trump give to cancel revealing his evidence that
>> >he was innocent of all his indictments? "At the advice of my
>> >attorneys."
>> >
>> >When did Trump ever listen to his attorneys, he is listening now
>> >because he is a scared puppy.
>> >
>> >Too bad those 2 words disappeared so quickly because they were true
>> >and it really bothered Trump.
>> >
>> >Scared puppy, scared puppy, scared puppy, scared puppy. I tried.
>>
>> Ran into a pundit the day Georgia announced the indictment who said
>> that for the first time Trump seemed like he might be worried. News
>> reports described him as tense and difficult and he seemed disengaged
>> at a rally.
>>
>> He may well have finally got it. Too bad he's too late.
>>
>> Swill
>
> The Nazis are trying to silence him.

Those "Nazis" are CONSERVATIVE legal/consitutional scholars.

Re: The Constitution Prohibits Trump From Ever Being President Again - Harvard Expert

<MPG.3f4f80d09897edad98eb00@usnews.blocknews.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=3014&group=rec.arts.sf.tv#3014

From: Skeeterw...@proton.me (Skeeter)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.sf.tv,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,talk.politics.guns,or.politics,alt.atheism
References: <ubrv67$173a2$2@dont-email.me> <ubvm4t$1svvh$8@dont-email.me> <MPG.3f4d154caf890e4198ea41@usnews.blocknews.net> <ubvpio$1tuic$1@dont-email.me> <MPG.3f4d1f124e12457798ea4e@usnews.blocknews.net> <ubvs9d$1ud03$1@dont-email.me> <MPG.3f4d2a8af6d207da98ea51@usnews.blocknews.net> <ubvvo5$1usm7$3@dont-email.me> <rkj8eih526991e1vqq4fg155uahth85egd@4ax.com> <MPG.3f4e969a191e886d98eab1@usnews.blocknews.net> <uc3t91$2p4tq$2@dont-email.me>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2023 03:35:36 -0600
 by: Skeeter - Wed, 23 Aug 2023 09:35 UTC

In article <uc3t91$2p4tq$2@dont-email.me>, bax02_spamblock@baxcode.com
says...

> Skeeter <Skeeterweed@proton.me> wrote in
>
> > In article <rkj8eih526991e1vqq4fg155uahth85egd@4ax.com>,
> > governor.swill@gmail.com says...

> >> Ran into a pundit the day Georgia announced the indictment who said
> >> that for the first time Trump seemed like he might be worried. News
> >> reports described him as tense and difficult and he seemed disengaged
> >> at a rally.
> >>
> >> He may well have finally got it. Too bad he's too late.
> >>
> >> Swill
> >
> > The Nazis are trying to silence him.
> >

> Those "Nazis" are CONSERVATIVE legal/consitutional scholars.

Yea right. You will say anything to save face.

--

"Go Peacefully"

Re: The Constitution Prohibits Trump From Ever Being President Again - Harvard Expert

<uc57is$2vcgs$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=3024&group=rec.arts.sf.tv#3024

From: bax02_sp...@baxcode.com (Baxter)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.sf.tv,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,talk.politics.guns,or.politics,alt.atheism
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2023 15:11:24 -0000 (UTC)
References: <ubrv67$173a2$2@dont-email.me> <ubvm4t$1svvh$8@dont-email.me> <MPG.3f4d154caf890e4198ea41@usnews.blocknews.net> <ubvpio$1tuic$1@dont-email.me> <MPG.3f4d1f124e12457798ea4e@usnews.blocknews.net> <ubvs9d$1ud03$1@dont-email.me> <MPG.3f4d2a8af6d207da98ea51@usnews.blocknews.net> <ubvvo5$1usm7$3@dont-email.me> <rkj8eih526991e1vqq4fg155uahth85egd@4ax.com> <MPG.3f4e969a191e886d98eab1@usnews.blocknews.net> <uc3t91$2p4tq$2@dont-email.me> <MPG.3f4f80d09897edad98eb00@usnews.blocknews.net>
 by: Baxter - Wed, 23 Aug 2023 15:11 UTC

Skeeter <Skeeterweed@proton.me> wrote in news:MPG.3f4f80d09897edad98eb00
@usnews.blocknews.net:

> In article <uc3t91$2p4tq$2@dont-email.me>, bax02_spamblock@baxcode.com
> says...
>>
>> Skeeter <Skeeterweed@proton.me> wrote in
>>
>> > In article <rkj8eih526991e1vqq4fg155uahth85egd@4ax.com>,
>> > governor.swill@gmail.com says...

weberm@polaris.net

President

d >> >> >>> >> lost, his lawyers told him he?d lost, his vice-president
told

News

>> > The Nazis are trying to silence him.
>> >

>> Those "Nazis" are CONSERVATIVE legal/consitutional scholars.
>
> Yea right. You will say anything to save face.

============
Conservative legal scholars William Baude and Michael Stokes Paulson said
in a forthcoming law review article, now published as a preprint, that
the January 6, 2021, rebellion disqualifies Trump under the 14th
Amendment, arguing the section is still in effect and is �ready for use,�
and state officials can bar Trump

https://www.forbes.com/sites/alisondurkee/2023/08/22/can-trump-be-
disqualified-from-the-presidency-why-even-conservative-legal-experts-are-
in-favor-of-it/

===========

What part of "Conservative legal scholars" do you not understand?

===========
Conservative Case Emerges to Disqualify Trump for Role on Jan. 6

Two law professors active in the Federalist Society wrote that the
original meaning of the 14th Amendment makes Donald Trump ineligible to
hold government office.

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/08/10/us/trump-jan-6-insurrection-
conservatives.html
==========

hint: ALL of the conservative justices of SCOTUS are members of the
Federalist Society.

Re: The Constitution Prohibits Trump From Ever Being President Again - Harvard Expert

<MPG.3f4ffd9f583afd8f98eb31@usnews.blocknews.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=3038&group=rec.arts.sf.tv#3038

From: Skeeterw...@proton.me (Skeeter)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.sf.tv,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,talk.politics.guns,or.politics,alt.atheism
References: <ubrv67$173a2$2@dont-email.me> <ubvm4t$1svvh$8@dont-email.me> <MPG.3f4d154caf890e4198ea41@usnews.blocknews.net> <ubvpio$1tuic$1@dont-email.me> <MPG.3f4d1f124e12457798ea4e@usnews.blocknews.net> <ubvs9d$1ud03$1@dont-email.me> <MPG.3f4d2a8af6d207da98ea51@usnews.blocknews.net> <ubvvo5$1usm7$3@dont-email.me> <rkj8eih526991e1vqq4fg155uahth85egd@4ax.com> <MPG.3f4e969a191e886d98eab1@usnews.blocknews.net> <uc3t91$2p4tq$2@dont-email.me> <MPG.3f4f80d09897edad98eb00@usnews.blocknews.net> <uc57is$2vcgs$3@dont-email.me>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2023 12:28:04 -0600
 by: Skeeter - Wed, 23 Aug 2023 18:28 UTC

In article <uc57is$2vcgs$3@dont-email.me>, bax02_spamblock@baxcode.com
says...

> Skeeter <Skeeterweed@proton.me> wrote in news:MPG.3f4f80d09897edad98eb00
> @usnews.blocknews.net:
>
> > In article <uc3t91$2p4tq$2@dont-email.me>, bax02_spamblock@baxcode.com
> > says...
> >>
> >> Skeeter <Skeeterweed@proton.me> wrote in

> weberm@polaris.net

> President

> for

> then
> told

> actually

> electing

> of

> that

> true

> News
> disengaged

> >> Those "Nazis" are CONSERVATIVE legal/consitutional scholars.
> >
> > Yea right. You will say anything to save face.
> >

> ============
> Conservative legal scholars William Baude and Michael Stokes Paulson said
> in a forthcoming law review article, now published as a preprint, that
> the January 6, 2021, rebellion disqualifies Trump under the 14th
> Amendment, arguing the section is still in effect and is ?ready for use,?
> and state officials can bar Trump
>
> https://www.forbes.com/sites/alisondurkee/2023/08/22/can-trump-be-
> disqualified-from-the-presidency-why-even-conservative-legal-experts-are-
> in-favor-of-it/
>
> ===========
>
> What part of "Conservative legal scholars" do you not understand?
>

> ===========
> Conservative Case Emerges to Disqualify Trump for Role on Jan. 6
>
> Two law professors active in the Federalist Society wrote that the
> original meaning of the 14th Amendment makes Donald Trump ineligible to
> hold government office.
>
> https://www.nytimes.com/2023/08/10/us/trump-jan-6-insurrection-
> conservatives.html
>
> hint: ALL of the conservative justices of SCOTUS are members of the
> Federalist Society.

Still not going to happen.

--
" They're not after me, they are after you! I'm just in the way"
" Go Peacefully"

Click here to read the complete article