Subject: Jaime Lyn Bauer returns to Days for Six Episodes
From: Rick
Newsgroups: alt.tv.days-of-our-lives
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2021 03:33 UTC
From: ric...@nospam.com (Rick)
Newsgroups: alt.tv.days-of-our-lives
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2021 22:33:32 -0500
From TVLine:

Jaime Lyn Bauer will return to Days of Our Lives as Laura Horton for six episodes, the first of which airs Tuesday, Feb. 2, the actress announced on Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=3533024200144935&id=376294899151230

From: Chase
Newsgroups: alt.tv.days-of-our-lives
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2021 21:24 UTC
Newsgroups: alt.tv.days-of-our-lives
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2021 13:24:26 -0800 (PST)
From: chase4e...@gmail.com (Chase)
From TVLine:

Jaime Lyn Bauer will return to Days of Our Lives as Laura Horton for six
episodes, the first of which airs Tuesday, Feb. 2, the actress announced on
Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=3533024200144935&id=376294899151230
Rick, Thank you. It will be good to see her, again.
(Chase)

From: edonline
Newsgroups: alt.tv.days-of-our-lives
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2021 21:39 UTC
Newsgroups: alt.tv.days-of-our-lives
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2021 13:39:04 -0800 (PST)
From: edonl...@comcast.net (edonline)
From TVLine:

Jaime Lyn Bauer will return to Days of Our Lives as Laura Horton for six
episodes, the first of which airs Tuesday, Feb. 2, the actress announced on
Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=3533024200144935&id=376294899151230

I wonder what her story line will be. It appears Allie's revelation as to the rape will be happening soon and I doubt the show will prolong it for another month, unless she suffers from some tremendous trauma.  Perhaps something with Abigail and her DID?

From: suzeeq
Newsgroups: alt.tv.days-of-our-lives
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2021 21:54 UTC
From: suz...@imbris.com (suzeeq)
Newsgroups: alt.tv.days-of-our-lives
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2021 13:54:42 -0800
 From TVLine:

Jaime Lyn Bauer will return to Days of Our Lives as Laura Horton for six
episodes, the first of which airs Tuesday, Feb. 2, the actress announced on
Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=3533024200144935&id=376294899151230

I wonder what her story line will be. It appears Allie's revelation as to the rape will be happening soon and I doubt the show will prolong it for another month, unless she suffers from some tremendous trauma.  Perhaps something with Abigail and her DID?

Or merely Abby losing it because of Gwen's deceptions. Not necessarily a return of the DID, but just help in coping with the stress.