Subject: Gwen's room at the Salem Inn
From: edonline
Newsgroups: alt.tv.days-of-our-lives
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2021 23:49 UTC
Newsgroups: alt.tv.days-of-our-lives
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2021 15:49:01 -0800 (PST)
From: edonl...@comcast.net (edonline)
How can Gwen afford to stay at the Salem Inn, especially since she admittedly said she has no money.  She mentioned something about "staying in the room she had booked for New Year's Eve", but she did so using Abigail's credit card which not only is fraud but, presumably, Abigail and/or Chad would have had the card cancelled and all charges challenged.  Once again, only in soap world...

Subject: Re: Gwen's room at the Salem Inn
From: Rick
Newsgroups: alt.tv.days-of-our-lives
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2021 00:06 UTC
From: ric...@nospam.com (Rick)
Newsgroups: alt.tv.days-of-our-lives
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2021 19:06:45 -0500
"edonline"  wrote in message news:e6a9ff93-ca0b-4eaa-b600-4133ee4bc886n@googlegroups.com...

How can Gwen afford to stay at the Salem Inn, especially since she admittedly said she has no money.  She mentioned something about "staying in the room she had booked for New Year's Eve", but she did so using Abigail's credit card which not only is fraud but, presumably, Abigail and/or Chad would have had the card cancelled and all charges challenged. Once again, only in soap world...

I haven't watched in a while, so I don't think I'd be able to do this -  but it would be interesting if someone could make a list of the current characters on the show, what their job is (if we know) and whether we've actually seen the person on the job.  I went through this exercise some years ago and was amazed at how many people on the show evidently didn't have a real job but somehow magically were able to support themselves.