Subject: Linda Dano and Stacy Haiduk are providing superb acting and drama...
From: Chase
Newsgroups: alt.tv.days-of-our-lives
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2021 10:25 UTC
Newsgroups: alt.tv.days-of-our-lives
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2021 02:25:33 -0800 (PST)
From: chase4e...@gmail.com (Chase)
...."Days" has really upped the drama with both of these
great actresses. I usually don't care for replacements of
original characters, but both of these gals have really
grabbed my attention.
   Linda Dano's Vivian is true perfection from her bringing
more life to "Days." Watching Stacy Haiduk's portrayal
of both Kristen and Susan has been good, but now that
she's portraying Susan pretending to be Kristen and
visa versa, her performances are beyond outstanding.
   The reason I feel this way is because she's letting us
see both characters with hints of the character who
is actually hidden beneath the disguises.
   If this isn't emmy-winning material, I don't know
what is. Also, this kind of drama takes me back to
drama I treasured beyond words decades ago.
   "Days" is truly demonstrating why it remains on
the air. (Chase)