Subject: Today's episode, Monday, March 22nd
From: edonline
Newsgroups: alt.tv.days-of-our-lives
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2021 22:40 UTC
Newsgroups: alt.tv.days-of-our-lives
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2021 15:40:14 -0700 (PDT)
From: edonl...@comcast.net (edonline)
I've quite a few posts on social media and soap sites where viewers said today's episode was one of the most disturbing they've seen in a long time, perhaps among the most.  Without giving out any spoilers, Sarah didn't deserve what happened and Kristen needs some form of repercussions soon and harshly.

Subject: Re: Today's episode, Monday, March 22nd
From: Rick
Newsgroups: alt.tv.days-of-our-lives
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2021 18:27 UTC
From: ric...@nospam.com (Rick)
Newsgroups: alt.tv.days-of-our-lives
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2021 14:27:10 -0400
"edonline"  wrote in message news:5f4e0eea-2182-486f-836d-616804fcf3een@googlegroups.com...

I've quite a few posts on social media and soap sites where viewers said today's episode was one of the most disturbing they've seen in a long time, perhaps among the most.  Without giving out any spoilers, Sarah didn't deserve what happened and Kristen needs some form of repercussions soon and harshly.

Not exactly sure what you're talking about here.  I just took a look at the episode on YouTube, and while Kristen's actions were disturbing, they weren't nearly as bad as some of the things she did in the past, like drugging and raping Eric or literally stealing Theresa's fetus or pretending to be Nicole while sleeping with Brady (effectively raping Brady).  It seemed like the worst thing she did here was coax Sarah into the trunk and then wheel her out the door.  The actual injection of the drug seemed like an accident, and unless I misread something, Kristen was as confused as Sarah about what was happening.  Of course, I haven't seen prior episodes so I'm not sure of all the context here.  What was it about this episode that was so particularly disturbing to you and others?

From: Primula N
Newsgroups: alt.tv.days-of-our-lives
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2021 19:20 UTC
From: primro...@cox.invalid (Primula N)
Newsgroups: alt.tv.days-of-our-lives
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2021 12:20:50 -0700
View all headers
In article <5f4e0eea-2182-486f-836d-616804fcf3een@googlegroups.com>,
edonline@comcast.net says...

I've quite a few posts on social media and soap sites where viewers said today's episode was one of the most disturbing they've seen in a long time, perhaps among the most.  Without giving out any spoilers, Sarah didn't deserve what happened and Kristen needs some form of repercussions soon and harshly.

I didn't like it either.  I also don't like Lindey Godfrey's bums rush
off the show anyway.  With Maggie taking a break from the show, is she
supposed to come back and her daughter is just missing with no
resolution?

Besides, why do they keep either getting people married or almost
married and then ruining it.

As for Kristen, she needs to go back to prison and just stay there.