Would that my hand were as swift as my tongue. -- Alfieri

arts / rec.arts.poems / Re: The story of Freedom Convoy 2022

SubjectAuthor
* Re: The story of Freedom Convoy 2022General Zod
`- Re: The story of Freedom Convoy 2022George J. Dance

1
Re: The story of Freedom Convoy 2022

<a4376a78-5f21-41ec-9b50-154655ccee51n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=3113&group=rec.arts.poems#3113

Newsgroups: rec.arts.poems
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2022 14:37:51 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: The story of Freedom Convoy 2022
From: generalz...@gmail.com (General Zod)
 by: General Zod - Fri, 25 Feb 2022 22:37 UTC

Of great interest.....

Re: The story of Freedom Convoy 2022

<svdo9o$dm2$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=3116&group=rec.arts.poems#3116

From: georgeda...@yahoo.ca (George J. Dance)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.poems
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2022 12:33:44 -0500
 by: George J. Dance - Sat, 26 Feb 2022 17:33 UTC

On 2022-02-25 5:37 p.m., General Zod wrote:
> [...]
>> exposed last year, when his wife had Covid, and he's been
>> triple-vaxxed). The media went looking for kooks, and found a few: this
>> is a real people's movement, not astroturfed, so you'd expect a few nuts
>> in the mix; one guy who believed in white replacement, for instance.
>> There was also a Nazi flag guy and a Confederate flag guy, who walked
>> around Ottawa and got their pictures into most of the msm. Anyway, you
>> can read the details in the February blog. The bottom line is that after
>> 2 weeks of this Trudeau brought in the Emergencies Act, and used it to
>> (a) freeze the truckers' GiveSendGo funds, and even start freezing their
>> personal bank accounts (b) bring in police from Ontario and Quebec,
>> until the truckers were outnumbered, and then move and arrest them,
>> which they did last weekend. That's where the story stands now.

It'll be of even more interest to Americans, now that a similar
"People's Convoy" has set off from California for Washington. (I think
they've reached Texas already.)

I probably should put the truckin' videos on here, to keep the thread
active over the next few days. Let's start with the one that got taken
down on YouTube; fortunately the creator also put it on an uncensored
platform, Bitchute:

Keep on Truckin' in the Free World (Neil Young parody)
https://www.bitchute.com/video/g2L6eAwhzOjx/

arts / rec.arts.poems / Re: The story of Freedom Convoy 2022