Subject: Re: What A Fucking Idiot - GOP Congress Critter Drives Tesla With 'Friends of Coal' License Plate!
From: nop...@noway.com (A Friend)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.arts.sf.tv,talk.politics.misc,talk.politics.guns,alt.atheism,sci.military.naval
Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2023 14:38:01 -0400
 by: A Friend - Mon, 9 Oct 2023 18:38 UTC

In article <ug17me$j9$5@dont-email.me>, Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net>
wrote:

> In article <uft9k1$2t3ka$1@dont-email.me>, nowomr@protonmail.com wrote:
>
> >Proof that rightists are hypocritical ideologues who are full of shit.
> >
> >They make them extra stupid in Kentucky.
> >
> >"Spokespeople for Perry and Boebert did not respond to requests for comment.
> >A spokesman for Massie, who drives a Tesla with a 'friends of coal' Kentucky
> >license plate, also did not respond to an email seeking comment."
>
> Umm, how do you think the electricity for those cars is made?

Um, around here it's hydro and oil, with a little bit of nuclear thrown
in for flavoring. The coal-fired plants have all been closed.

(I initially typo'd that as "cola-fired," which would be pretty odd.)

Re: What A Fucking Idiot - GOP Congress Critter Drives Tesla With 'Friends of Coal' License Plate!

<MPG.3f8e0188e3fde48b98f841@usnews.blocknews.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=3123&group=rec.arts.sf.tv#3123

From: Skeeterw...@proton.me (Skeeter)