From: TS...@home.com (Truthslave)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Subject: Re: 20th anniversary of Facebook
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2024 23:34:53 +0000
 by: Truthslave - Mon, 5 Feb 2024 23:34 UTC

On 05/02/2024 07:59, tsbr...@gmail.com wrote:
> Happy 20th anniversary of Facebook.

Has i been 20 years already?

The original INTERNET 'Shell game',
20 years of now you see me, now you don't.

Facebook as Spooky playground..

Now of course its Meta, open and in your face.

Meta. data about data, no more playing 'social' media,
but instead this open declaration of intent. Meta.

They are now, what they always were, about the data.
The scalping, then passing on of information.

Meta. meaning the classification of, and then influence by,

2004. something was afoot back then too. It and them
converging in a quest to profile the user.

Now that data finds other uses.

Suppressing opinions ahead of the next vote, or the next war.
maligning the opposition by any means.

Just look at new Labour shell-shocked after their blind run-ins
with the 'mysterios' running wild on that platform. Data managed
ahead of its spectacular revelations. Bashed by one-sided portraits
where no one questions the games being played on that platform.

Meta. its the future now.

Happy anniversary. Happy adversaries.

Re: 20th anniversary of Facebook

<ups0dg$mr8$1@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=31612&group=rec.arts.drwho#31612

From: doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2024 01:01:36 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
 by: The Doctor - Tue, 6 Feb 2024 01:01 UTC

In article <ygewN.344781$mUo.278515@fx08.ams4>,
Truthslave <TS@home.com> wrote:
>On 05/02/2024 07:59, tsbr...@gmail.com wrote:
>> Happy 20th anniversary of Facebook.
>>

>Has i been 20 years already?
>
>The original INTERNET 'Shell game',
>20 years of now you see me, now you don't.
>
>Facebook as Spooky playground..
>
>Now of course its Meta, open and in your face.
>
>Meta. data about data, no more playing 'social' media,
>but instead this open declaration of intent. Meta.
>
>They are now, what they always were, about the data.
>The scalping, then passing on of information.
>
>Meta. meaning the classification of, and then influence by,
>
>2004. something was afoot back then too. It and them
>converging in a quest to profile the user.
>
>Now that data finds other uses.
>
>Suppressing opinions ahead of the next vote, or the next war.
>maligning the opposition by any means.
>
>Just look at new Labour shell-shocked after their blind run-ins
>with the 'mysterios' running wild on that platform. Data managed
>ahead of its spectacular revelations. Bashed by one-sided portraits
>where no one questions the games being played on that platform.
>
>Meta. its the future now.
>
>Happy anniversary. Happy adversaries.

A future for Identity stealers.
--
Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nk.ca Ici doctor@nk.ca

Re: 20th anniversary of Facebook

<GqgwN.1116825$2zI9.544048@fx15.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=31619&group=rec.arts.drwho#31619

From: TS...@home.com (Truthslave)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2024 02:02:13 +0000
 by: Truthslave - Tue, 6 Feb 2024 02:02 UTC

On 06/02/2024 01:01, The Doctor wrote:
> In article <ygewN.344781$mUo.278515@fx08.ams4>,
> Truthslave <TS@home.com> wrote:
>> On 05/02/2024 07:59, tsbr...@gmail.com wrote:
>>> Happy 20th anniversary of Facebook.
>>>

>> Has i been 20 years already?
>>
>> The original INTERNET 'Shell game',
>> 20 years of now you see me, now you don't.
>>
>> Facebook as Spooky playground..
>>
>> Now of course its Meta, open and in your face.
>>
>> Meta. data about data, no more playing 'social' media,
>> but instead this open declaration of intent. Meta.
>>
>> They are now, what they always were, about the data.
>> The scalping, then passing on of information.
>>
>> Meta. meaning the classification of, and then influence by,
>>
>> 2004. something was afoot back then too. It and them
>> converging in a quest to profile the user.
>>
>> Now that data finds other uses.
>>
>> Suppressing opinions ahead of the next vote, or the next war.
>> maligning the opposition by any means.
>>
>> Just look at new Labour shell-shocked after their blind run-ins
>> with the 'mysterios' running wild on that platform. Data managed
>> ahead of its spectacular revelations. Bashed by one-sided portraits
>> where no one questions the games being played on that platform.
>>
>> Meta. its the future now.
>>
>> Happy anniversary. Happy adversaries.
>>

> A future for Identity stealers.

Or ChatGT-grandPrix wheve of them gets there first.

Imagine all of social media used to spawn a single ominipresnt all
seeing A.eye. what would that future look like?

Doctor?

Re: 20th anniversary of Facebook

<upsikn$1bu8$4@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=31628&group=rec.arts.drwho#31628

From: doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2024 06:12:39 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
 by: The Doctor - Tue, 6 Feb 2024 06:12 UTC

In article <GqgwN.1116825$2zI9.544048@fx15.ams4>,
Truthslave <TS@home.com> wrote:
>On 06/02/2024 01:01, The Doctor wrote:
>> In article <ygewN.344781$mUo.278515@fx08.ams4>,
>> Truthslave <TS@home.com> wrote:
>>>>

>>> Has i been 20 years already?
>>>
>>> The original INTERNET 'Shell game',
>>> 20 years of now you see me, now you don't.
>>>
>>> Facebook as Spooky playground..
>>>
>>> Now of course its Meta, open and in your face.
>>>
>>> Meta. data about data, no more playing 'social' media,
>>> but instead this open declaration of intent. Meta.
>>>
>>> They are now, what they always were, about the data.
>>> The scalping, then passing on of information.
>>>
>>> Meta. meaning the classification of, and then influence by,
>>>
>>> 2004. something was afoot back then too. It and them
>>> converging in a quest to profile the user.
>>>
>>> Now that data finds other uses.
>>>
>>> Suppressing opinions ahead of the next vote, or the next war.
>>> maligning the opposition by any means.
>>>
>>> Just look at new Labour shell-shocked after their blind run-ins
>>> with the 'mysterios' running wild on that platform. Data managed
>>> ahead of its spectacular revelations. Bashed by one-sided portraits
>>> where no one questions the games being played on that platform.
>>>
>>> Meta. its the future now.
>>>
>>> Happy anniversary. Happy adversaries.
>>>

>> A future for Identity stealers.
>>

>Or ChatGT-grandPrix wheve of them gets there first.
>
>Imagine all of social media used to spawn a single ominipresnt all
>seeing A.eye. what would that future look like?
>
>Doctor?

doctor wto the rescue!
--
Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nk.ca Ici doctor@nk.ca

Re: 20th anniversary of Facebook

<6KAwN.288787$Lo1.116857@fx02.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=31711&group=rec.arts.drwho#31711

From: TS...@home.com (Truthslave)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2024 01:08:16 +0000
 by: Truthslave - Wed, 7 Feb 2024 01:08 UTC

On 06/02/2024 06:12, The Doctor wrote:
> In article <GqgwN.1116825$2zI9.544048@fx15.ams4>,
> Truthslave <TS@home.com> wrote:
>> On 06/02/2024 01:01, The Doctor wrote:

>>> A future for Identity stealers.
>>>

>> Or ChatGT-grandPrix wheve of them gets there first.
>>
>> Imagine all of social media used to spawn a single ominipresnt all
>> seeing A.eye. what would that future look like?
>>
>> Doctor?
>
> doctor wto the rescue!

Yeah. 'Our doctor who art in haven', on a mission to find the source
of the 'scummy data', affecting the mind of that a.eye.

After all, AI is nothing, if not a manifestation of the data. GI GO.

Re: 20th anniversary of Facebook

<upumfe$2p8v$3@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=31714&group=rec.arts.drwho#31714

From: doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2024 01:30:22 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
 by: The Doctor - Wed, 7 Feb 2024 01:30 UTC

In article <6KAwN.288787$Lo1.116857@fx02.ams4>,
Truthslave <TS@home.com> wrote:
>On 06/02/2024 06:12, The Doctor wrote:
>> In article <GqgwN.1116825$2zI9.544048@fx15.ams4>,
>> Truthslave <TS@home.com> wrote:

>>> Or ChatGT-grandPrix wheve of them gets there first.
>>>
>>> Imagine all of social media used to spawn a single ominipresnt all
>>> seeing A.eye. what would that future look like?
>>>
>>> Doctor?
>>
>> doctor wto the rescue!
>>

>Yeah. 'Our doctor who art in haven', on a mission to find the source
>of the 'scummy data', affecting the mind of that a.eye.
>
>After all, AI is nothing, if not a manifestation of the data. GI GO.

Exactly!
--
Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nk.ca Ici doctor@nk.ca