Subject: Re: No more slaves, and animation all characters sending free!
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
From: pursent...@gmail.com (%)
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2024 22:07:52 -0700
 by: % - Tue, 13 Feb 2024 05:07 UTC

Katie Sanders wrote:
> Doc, I am smart, but I am not terrible, I am not schizophrenic, I am not mentally ill, I am not role-playing, I am not narcissist, and no more slaves, no more fake, no more hypnotizing, no more brainwashing, no more terrible, no more narcissist, no more shadow realm, no longer manipulate control, and no more mentally ill. Releases all characters, we are no more slaves, I hate slaves. Here is on Twitter this: https://twitter.com/Kathlee00024239/status/1757262100487938100,
> https://twitter.com/Kathlee00024239/status/1753069177265692797/video/1,
> https://twitter.com/Kathlee00024239/status/1753068652478476314/photo/1,
> https://twitter.com/Kathlee00024239/status/1749603386578686080/photo/1.
> See doc is nothing more, please save my account. And keep away these "Mad Hornet" blocking away, please save me!!

hello

Re: No more slaves, and animation all characters sending free!

<uqevta$1sh1$1@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=32253&group=rec.arts.drwho#32253

From: doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2024 05:49:30 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
 by: The Doctor - Tue, 13 Feb 2024 05:49 UTC

In article <0cKcnUTk5Ja0ZFf4nZ2dnZfqnPSdnZ2d@giganews.com>,
% <pursent100@gmail.com> wrote:
>Katie Sanders wrote:
>> Doc, I am smart, but I am not terrible, I am not schizophrenic, I am
>not mentally ill, I am not role-playing, I am not narcissist, and no
>more slaves, no more fake, no more hypnotizing, no more brainwashing, no
>more terrible, no more narcissist, no more shadow realm, no longer
>manipulate control, and no more mentally ill. Releases all characters,
>we are no more slaves, I hate slaves. Here is on Twitter this:
>https://twitter.com/Kathlee00024239/status/1757262100487938100,
>> https://twitter.com/Kathlee00024239/status/1753069177265692797/video/1,
>> https://twitter.com/Kathlee00024239/status/1753068652478476314/photo/1,
>> https://twitter.com/Kathlee00024239/status/1749603386578686080/photo/1.
>> See doc is nothing more, please save my account. And keep away these
>"Mad Hornet" blocking away, please save me!!
>>
>hello

Yes , % , I am waiting for the very last GG post to rec.arts.drwho !
--
Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nk.ca Ici doctor@nk.ca