We may not return the affection of those who like us, but we always respect their good judgement.

arts / rec.arts.animation / Re: Gene Rayburn on TMNT

SubjectAuthor
* Gene Rayburn on TMNTThe Great Radio Surfing Channel
`* Re: Gene Rayburn on TMNTJames Fabiano
 `- Re: Gene Rayburn on TMNTThe Great Radio Surfing Channel

1
Gene Rayburn on TMNT

<0c1950bf-7d65-43c9-92aa-38dea5ba578en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=324&group=rec.arts.animation#324

Newsgroups: rec.arts.animation
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2021 22:40:15 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Gene Rayburn on TMNT
From: fulgenci...@gmail.com (The Great Radio Surfing Channel)
 by: The Great Radio Surf - Fri, 24 Dec 2021 06:40 UTC

There was an episode of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles where Gene Rayburn voiced a manager of a nearby pizza joint. He was getting along well with the turtles, but was seen coughing up blood. Michelangelo asked “shouldn’t we call 911? That does not look good.”
Raphael replied “No, let him cough up a lung! Find a quarter and get your ass to a payphone!”
At the end of the episode was a “Turtle Tips” segment that encourages kids to get an adult if someone appears to be bleeding or unconscious. If there’s no adult, they should call 911 and speak calmly with the dispatcher.”

I remember seeing this episode all the time but didn’t record it. Anyone have this?

Re: Gene Rayburn on TMNT

<4c2a1b3e-22bb-4be4-9987-df36dcededf9n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=325&group=rec.arts.animation#325

Newsgroups: rec.arts.animation
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2022 13:11:46 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Gene Rayburn on TMNT
From: jmfabian...@gmail.com (James Fabiano)
 by: James Fabiano - Mon, 3 Jan 2022 21:11 UTC

On Friday, December 24, 2021 at 1:40:15 AM UTC-5, fulgencio...@gmail.com wrote:
> There was an episode of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles where Gene Rayburn voiced a manager of a nearby pizza joint. He was getting along well with the turtles, but was seen coughing up blood. Michelangelo asked “shouldn’t we call 911? That does not look good.”
> Raphael replied “No, let him cough up a lung! Find a quarter and get your ass to a payphone!”
> At the end of the episode was a “Turtle Tips” segment that encourages kids to get an adult if someone appears to be bleeding or unconscious. If there’s no adult, they should call 911 and speak calmly with the dispatcher.”
>

> I remember seeing this episode all the time but didn’t record it. Anyone have this?

I do. I'll trade for the one where Bob Barker plays a pimp out to overrule New York City's crime scene. His sidekick is voiced by Ida Mufferbids, of course.

Re: Gene Rayburn on TMNT

<c3660319-070a-47a9-b037-47f2e7880f45n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=326&group=rec.arts.animation#326

Newsgroups: rec.arts.animation
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2022 12:57:37 -0800 (PST)
From: fulgenci...@gmail.com (The Great Radio Surfing Channel)
 by: The Great Radio Surf - Fri, 7 Jan 2022 20:57 UTC

It took me a while to look for that episode.

TRADE IS ON!