Subject: Lisa Rinna in Days Spinofff
From: Rick
Newsgroups: alt.tv.days-of-our-lives
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2021 18:46 UTC
From: ric...@nospam.com (Rick)
Newsgroups: alt.tv.days-of-our-lives
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2021 14:46:44 -0400
In case anyone is even remotely interested...

https://tvline.com/2021/07/26/days-of-our-lives-beyond-salem-spinoff-peacock-streaming-lisa-rinna/

Subject: Re: Lisa Rinna in Days Spinofff
From: Chase
Newsgroups: alt.tv.days-of-our-lives
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2021 05:00 UTC
Newsgroups: alt.tv.days-of-our-lives
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2021 22:00:29 -0700 (PDT)
From: chase4e...@gmail.com (Chase)
On Monday, July 26, 2021 at 11:46:47 AM UTC-7, Rick wrote:
In case anyone is even remotely interested...

https://tvline.com/2021/07/26/days-of-our-lives-beyond-salem-spinoff-peacock-streaming-lisa-rinna/
Thanks for the shocking update of
a spin off of 5 days and who knows
what after that. I hope all is going
great for you, Rick. (Chase)

From: Rick
Newsgroups: alt.tv.days-of-our-lives
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2021 21:53 UTC
From: ric...@nospam.com (Rick)
Newsgroups: alt.tv.days-of-our-lives
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2021 17:53:00 -0400
"Chase"  wrote in message news:222898a1-3a2a-4a35-95f8-f9dc8e370c9an@googlegroups.com...

On Monday, July 26, 2021 at 11:46:47 AM UTC-7, Rick wrote:
In case anyone is even remotely interested...

https://tvline.com/2021/07/26/days-of-our-lives-beyond-salem-spinoff-peacock-streaming-lisa-rinna/
Thanks for the shocking update of
a spin off of 5 days and who knows
what after that. I hope all is going
great for you, Rick. (Chase)

Chase, everything is going fine for me and I hope the same applies to you and everyone else who posts here.

I still haven't gone back to watching the show, and I've also stopped reading the daily summaries.  But I try to look in on this newsgroup a couple times a week and I also look out for news items that relate to the show.  I also get occasional updates from my 36-year old son who has been watching the show off and on since he was a teenager.  He tells me some of the weirder things going on with the show (like Sami as Stan making a reappearance) or that Ciara is somehow marrying Theo - but nothing I hear really compels me to return to daily watching.  I did hear a rumor that Hope might be being recast, so if that happens I might have to watch a few episodes out of curiosity.   But right now I think the show is still a bit too off the rails to rope me back in.

From: Chase
Newsgroups: alt.tv.days-of-our-lives
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2021 10:10 UTC
Newsgroups: alt.tv.days-of-our-lives
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2021 03:10:50 -0700 (PDT)
From: chase4e...@gmail.com (Chase)
On Wednesday, July 28, 2021 at 2:53:02 PM UTC-7, Rick wrote:
"Chase" wrote in message

[...]

Rick, Thank you for your update. With you and David
both missing, it's really sad but am keeping you here in
spirit. At least you don't have to go through withdrawal
symptoms these weeks that "Days" is on hiatus. Other
than my aging faster than I like, all is OK for me. Take
good care and keep us posted on you. (Chase)