"If I do not want others to quote me, I do not speak." -- Phil Wayne

arts / rec.arts.drwho / [USA NEWS] "The Sarah Jane Adventures" Season 1 on HBO Max

SubjectAuthor
* [USA NEWS] "The Sarah Jane Adventures" Season 1 on HBO MaxYour Name
+- Re: [USA NEWS] "The Sarah Jane Adventures" Season 1 on HBO MaxThe Doctor
+* Re: [USA NEWS] "The Sarah Jane Adventures" Season 1 on HBO MaxDaniel65
|`- Re: [USA NEWS] "The Sarah Jane Adventures" Season 1 on HBO MaxThe Doctor
`* Re: [USA NEWS] "The Sarah Jane Adventures" Season 1 on HBO MaxBlueshirt
 `- Re: [USA NEWS] "The Sarah Jane Adventures" Season 1 on HBO MaxThe Doctor

1
[USA NEWS] "The Sarah Jane Adventures" Season 1 on HBO Max

<uqupuv$1noev$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=32799&group=rec.arts.drwho#32799

From: YourN...@YourISP.com (Your Name)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Subject: [USA NEWS] "The Sarah Jane Adventures" Season 1 on HBO Max
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2024 18:46:07 +1300
 by: Your Name - Mon, 19 Feb 2024 05:46 UTC

You'll need a subscription to watch it though (and a US-based VPN /
proxy server if you're outside the US) ...

"The Sarah Jane Adventures" Season 1
Streaming Watch & Stream Online via HBO Max
The Sarah Jane Adventures Season 1 is a British sci-fi TV series
that revolves around Elisabeth Sladen, a renowned investigative
journalist who utilizes her intelligence and cutting-edge
technology to safeguard the planet from alien invaders. She
receives support from her adopted son, Luke, who possesses
enhanced genetic modifications, and Maria Jackson, her teenage
neighbor.

Here's how you can watch and stream The Sarah Jane Adventures
Season 1 via streaming services such as HBO Max.

Is The Sarah Jane Adventures Season 1 available to watch via
streaming?
Yes, The Sarah Jane Adventures Season 1 is available to watch
via streaming on HBO Max.

The Sarah Jane Adventurers is a unique kids-friendly spin-off of
`Doctor Who,' which is produced by Russell T Davies, and created
by BBC. In the series, Sarah, a journalist, embarks on a daring
adventure with her son and his companions to save the world from
outside dangers.

The TV show offers a captivating experience with numerous
creative storylines memorable characters. While it is connected
to the Doctor Who universe, it's regarded as a distinct entity.

The cast members include Elisabeth Sladen, Yasmin Paige, Tommy
Knight, Daniel Anthony, Anjli Mohindra, and Sinead Michael

Watch The Sarah Jane Adventures Season 1 streaming via HBO Max
The Sarah Jane Adventures Season 1 is available to watch on HBO
Max.

HBO Max is an on-demand streaming platform from Warner Media
Entertainment to watch the best collection of movies, and TV
series from the HBO catalog and HBO Max originals.

You can watch via Max, formerly known as HBO Max, by following
these steps:
1. Go to HBOMax.com/subscribe
2. Click 'Sign Up Now'
3. Choose your plan:
- $9.99 per month or $99.99 per year (with ads)
- $15.99 per month or $149.99 per year (ad-free)
- $19.99 per month or $199.99 per year (ultimate ad-free)
4. Enter your personal information and password
5. Select 'Create Account'

Max With Ads provides the service's streaming library at a Full
HD resolution, allowing users to stream on up to two supported
devices at once. Max Ad-Free removes the service's commercials
and allows streaming on two devices at once in Full HD. It also
allows for 30 downloads at a time to allow users to watch content
offline. On the other hand, Max Ultimate Ad-Free allows users to
stream on four devices at once in a 4K Ultra HD resolution and
provides Dolby Atmos audio and 100 downloads.

The Sarah Jane Adventures' synopsis is as follows:
"A British science fiction television programme that was produced
by BBC Cymru Wales for CBBC, created by Russell T Davies and
starring Elisabeth Sladen. It was a spin-off of the long-running
science fiction show Doctor Who and focused on the adventures of
Sarah Jane Smith, an investigative journalist who, as a young
woman had numerous adventures across time and space with the
Doctor."

NOTE: The streaming services listed above are subject to change.
The information provided was correct at the time of writing.

<https://www.comingsoon.net/guides/news/1550535-the-sarah-jane-adventures-season-1-streaming-watch-stream-online-via-hbo-max>

Re: [USA NEWS] "The Sarah Jane Adventures" Season 1 on HBO Max

<uqurul$1si4$1@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=32800&group=rec.arts.drwho#32800

From: doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2024 06:20:05 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
 by: The Doctor - Mon, 19 Feb 2024 06:20 UTC

In article <uqupuv$1noev$1@dont-email.me>,
Your Name <YourName@YourISP.com> wrote:

> [...]
> allows for 30 downloads at a time to allow users to watch content
> offline. On the other hand, Max Ultimate Ad-Free allows users to
> stream on four devices at once in a 4K Ultra HD resolution and
> provides Dolby Atmos audio and 100 downloads.
>

> The Sarah Jane Adventures' synopsis is as follows:
> "A British science fiction television programme that was produced
> by BBC Cymru Wales for CBBC, created by Russell T Davies and
> starring Elisabeth Sladen. It was a spin-off of the long-running
> science fiction show Doctor Who and focused on the adventures of
> Sarah Jane Smith, an investigative journalist who, as a young
> woman had numerous adventures across time and space with the
> Doctor."
>

> NOTE: The streaming services listed above are subject to change.
> The information provided was correct at the time of writing.

HBO? There are that desparate.
--
Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nk.ca Ici doctor@nk.ca

Re: [USA NEWS] "The Sarah Jane Adventures" Season 1 on HBO Max

<uqvc3d$1r4mb$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=32820&group=rec.arts.drwho#32820

From: danie...@nomail.afraid.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2024 21:55:39 +1100
 by: Daniel65 - Mon, 19 Feb 2024 10:55 UTC

Your Name wrote on 19/2/24 4:46 pm:

> You'll need a subscription to watch it though (and a US-based VPN /
> proxy server if you're outside the US) ...
>

>     "The Sarah Jane Adventures" Season 1
>     Streaming Watch & Stream Online via HBO Max
>     -------------------------------------------
>     The Sarah Jane Adventures Season 1 is a British sci-fi TV series
>     that revolves around Elisabeth Sladen, a renowned investigative
>     journalist who utilizes her intelligence and cutting-edge
>     technology to safeguard the planet from alien invaders. She
>     receives support from her adopted son, Luke, who possesses
>     enhanced genetic modifications, and Maria Jackson, her teenage
>     neighbor.

Sorry!! "revolves around Elisabeth Sladen, a renowned investigative
journalist"??

I thought Elizabeth Sladen was an actress who portrayed "Sarah Jane, a
renowned investigative journalist"!
--
Daniel

Re: [USA NEWS] "The Sarah Jane Adventures" Season 1 on HBO Max

<uqvv0e$1rid$23@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=32858&group=rec.arts.drwho#32858

From: doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2024 16:18:22 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
 by: The Doctor - Mon, 19 Feb 2024 16:18 UTC

In article <uqvc3d$1r4mb$1@dont-email.me>,
Daniel65 <daniel47@nomail.afraid.org> wrote:
>Your Name wrote on 19/2/24 4:46 pm:
>>
>> You'll need a subscription to watch it though (and a US-based VPN /
>> proxy server if you're outside the US) ...
>>

>>     "The Sarah Jane Adventures" Season 1
>>     Streaming Watch & Stream Online via HBO Max
>>     -------------------------------------------
>>     The Sarah Jane Adventures Season 1 is a British sci-fi TV series
>>     that revolves around Elisabeth Sladen, a renowned investigative
>>     journalist who utilizes her intelligence and cutting-edge
>>     technology to safeguard the planet from alien invaders. She
>>     receives support from her adopted son, Luke, who possesses
>>     enhanced genetic modifications, and Maria Jackson, her teenage
>>     neighbor.
>
>Sorry!! "revolves around Elisabeth Sladen, a renowned investigative
>journalist"??
>
>I thought Elizabeth Sladen was an actress who portrayed "Sarah Jane, a
>renowned investigative journalist"!

Correct!

--
Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nk.ca Ici doctor@nk.ca

Re: [USA NEWS] "The Sarah Jane Adventures" Season 1 on HBO Max

<xn0oi9rp02apwd7002@reader.xsnews.nl>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=32876&group=rec.arts.drwho#32876

From: bluesh...@indigo.news (Blueshirt)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2024 20:51:41 +0000
 by: Blueshirt - Mon, 19 Feb 2024 20:51 UTC

Your Name wrote:

> You'll need a subscription to watch it though (and a US-based VPN
> / proxy server if you're outside the US) ...
>

> "The Sarah Jane Adventures" Season 1
> Streaming Watch & Stream Online via HBO Max

Interesting... as at least it proves that Disney are not snapping
everything up for their own "Whoniverse" catalogue.

Re: [USA NEWS] "The Sarah Jane Adventures" Season 1 on HBO Max

<ur0ief$1b78$10@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=32889&group=rec.arts.drwho#32889

From: doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2024 21:50:07 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
 by: The Doctor - Mon, 19 Feb 2024 21:50 UTC

In article <xn0oi9rp02apwd7002@reader.xsnews.nl>,
Blueshirt <blueshirt@indigo.news> wrote:
>Your Name wrote:
>

>> You'll need a subscription to watch it though (and a US-based VPN
>> / proxy server if you're outside the US) ...
>>

>> "The Sarah Jane Adventures" Season 1
>> Streaming Watch & Stream Online via HBO Max
>
>Interesting... as at least it proves that Disney are not snapping
>everything up for their own "Whoniverse" catalogue.

Good news!