Whatever you do will be insignificant, but it is very important that you do it. -- Gandhi

arts / rec.arts.drwho / ChatGPT compares Daleks to Nazis

SubjectAuthor
* ChatGPT compares Daleks to NazisThe Doctor
+* Re: ChatGPT compares Daleks to NazisBlueshirt
|+* Re: ChatGPT compares Daleks to NazisTruthslave
||`* Re: ChatGPT compares Daleks to NazisThe Doctor
|| `* Re: ChatGPT compares Daleks to NazisBlueshirt
||  +* Re: ChatGPT compares Daleks to Nazis%
||  |`- Re: ChatGPT compares Daleks to NazisThe Doctor
||  `* Re: ChatGPT compares Daleks to NazisThe Doctor
||   `* Re: ChatGPT compares Daleks to NazisDaniel65
||    +* Re: ChatGPT compares Daleks to NazisIdlehands
||    |`* Re: ChatGPT compares Daleks to NazisDaniel65
||    | `- Re: ChatGPT compares Daleks to NazisThe Doctor
||    `- Re: ChatGPT compares Daleks to NazisThe Doctor
|+* Re: ChatGPT compares Daleks to NazisThe Doctor
||`* Re: ChatGPT compares Daleks to Nazis%
|| `- Re: ChatGPT compares Daleks to NazisThe Doctor
|`* Re: ChatGPT compares Daleks to NazisTruthslave
| `* Re: ChatGPT compares Daleks to NazisThe Doctor
|  `* Re: ChatGPT compares Daleks to NazisTruthslave
|   +* Re: ChatGPT compares Daleks to NazisBlueshirt
|   |`- Re: ChatGPT compares Daleks to NazisThe Doctor
|   `* Re: ChatGPT compares Daleks to NazisThe Doctor
|    `* Re: ChatGPT compares Daleks to NazisBlueshirt
|     `- Re: ChatGPT compares Daleks to NazisThe Doctor
`* Re: ChatGPT compares Daleks to NazisKerr-Mudd, John
 +* Re: ChatGPT compares Daleks to NazisThe Doctor
 |`* Re: ChatGPT compares Daleks to NazisBlueshirt
 | +- Re: ChatGPT compares Daleks to NazisThe Doctor
 | `* Re: ChatGPT compares Daleks to NazisDaniel65
 |  `- Re: ChatGPT compares Daleks to NazisThe Doctor
 `* Re: ChatGPT compares Daleks to NazisBlueshirt
  +* Re: ChatGPT compares Daleks to Nazis%
  |`- Re: ChatGPT compares Daleks to NazisThe Doctor
  +- Re: ChatGPT compares Daleks to NazisThe Doctor
  `* Re: ChatGPT compares Daleks to NazisDaniel65
   `- Re: ChatGPT compares Daleks to NazisThe Doctor

Pages:12
ChatGPT compares Daleks to Nazis

<urd0de$1433$6@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=33241&group=rec.arts.drwho#33241

From: doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: uk.media.tv.sf.drwho,rec.arts.drwho,rec.arts.sf.tv,rec.arts.sf.fandom,rec.arts.tv,can.arts.sf
Subject: ChatGPT compares Daleks to Nazis
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2024 15:02:06 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
 by: The Doctor - Sat, 24 Feb 2024 15:02 UTC

Drawing parallels between the Daleks in Doctor Who and the Nazis is a common
interpretation due to the striking similarities in their ideology, tactics, and
portrayal. While the Daleks are fictional extraterrestrial beings and the Nazis
were a real-world political movement, there are significant thematic and
symbolic resemblances between the two that have been explored throughout the
series. Here are some key points of comparison:

Totalitarian Ideology:
Both the Daleks and the Nazis adhere to totalitarian ideologies that promote
racial purity, superiority, and the subjugation or extermination of perceived
inferior races. The Daleks, with their mantra of "exterminate" and their belief
in the superiority of the Dalek race, seek to dominate the universe and
eradicate all life forms that are not like them. Similarly, the Nazis promoted
the idea of an Aryan master race and sought to eliminate or subjugate those
they deemed racially inferior, including Jews, Roma, Slavs, and others.

Propaganda and Indoctrination:
Both the Daleks and the Nazis use propaganda and indoctrination to spread their
ideology and manipulate public opinion. The Daleks employ slogans such as
"Exterminate!" to instill fear and obedience in their subjects, while the Nazis
used propaganda posters, rallies, and speeches to promote their beliefs
and demonise their enemies.

Military Aggression:
Both the Daleks and the Nazis are characterized by their militaristic
aggression and expansionist ambitions. The Daleks are depicted as a warlike
species, constantly seeking to conquer new worlds and expand their empire
through force and conquest. Similarly, the Nazis pursued a policy of Lebensraum
(living space), seeking to expand German territory through military conquest
and colonisation.

Genocidal Intent:
Both the Daleks and the Nazis are associated with genocidal actions
and policies aimed at the extermination of entire populations. The Daleks are
infamous for their ruthless extermination of other species, seeking to
eliminate any life forms that they consider impure or inferior. Similarly,
the Nazis perpetrated the Holocaust, the systematic genocide of 6000000 Jews,
as well as millions of others, including Roma, disabled individuals,
and political dissidents.

Symbolism and Imagery:
In Doctor Who, the Daleks are often depicted using imagery and symbolism
reminiscent of Nazi iconography, including their militaristic uniforms, use of
flags and banners, and hierarchical structure. The Daleks' obsession with
racial purity and their belief in their own superiority mirror the racial
ideology and supremacist beliefs of the Nazis.

Resistance and Defiance:
Both the Daleks and the Nazis face resistance and defiance from those they
seek to oppress. In Doctor Who, the Doctor and other characters often stand up
against the Daleks, challenging their authority and fighting for freedom
and justice. Similarly, resistance movements and acts of defiance played a
crucial role in opposing Nazi tyranny
and ultimately bringing about their defeat.

While the Daleks and the Nazis are distinct entities in their own right,
the parallels between them serve to underscore universal themes of oppression,
tyranny, and the struggle for freedom and justice. By drawing on historical
events and ideologies, Doctor Who explores complex moral and ethical questions,
inviting viewers to reflect on the consequences of totalitarianism
and the importance of standing up against oppression.

Who here dares says Godwin?
--
Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nk.ca Ici doctor@nk.ca
What worth the power of law that won't stop lawlessness? -unknown

Re: ChatGPT compares Daleks to Nazis

<xn0oiglmi96hv27001@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=33257&group=rec.arts.drwho#33257

From: bluesh...@indigo.news (Blueshirt)
Newsgroups: uk.media.tv.sf.drwho,rec.arts.drwho,rec.arts.sf.tv
Subject: Re: ChatGPT compares Daleks to Nazis
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2024 16:27:52 +0000
 by: Blueshirt - Sat, 24 Feb 2024 16:27 UTC

The Doctor wrote:

> Drawing parallels between the Daleks in Doctor Who and the Nazis
> is a common interpretation due to the striking similarities in
> their ideology, tactics, and portrayal. While the Daleks are
> fictional extraterrestrial beings and the Nazis were a real-world
> political movement, there are significant thematic and symbolic
> resemblances between the two that have been explored throughout
> the series. Here are some key points of comparison:

BOGUS!!!

The Daleks are as woke as they come! Let's examine the evidence...

Their creator was a disabled man in a wheelchair...

All Kaled mutants need a machine to get around... disabled!

The leader - the Dalek Supreme - is black...

Daleks are gender-neutral... no Dalek is addressed as Mr or Mrs and
they do not mate with each other.

OTOH, those Thals with their blonde hair and blue eyes? That sounds
very Nordic to me. I reckon Himmler's SS would be more interested in
those type of people joining their ranks than disabled mutants that
can't even speak without the assistance of a modulator...

Re: ChatGPT compares Daleks to Nazis

<y3tCN.1696391$eeq5.696297@fx11.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=33272&group=rec.arts.drwho#33272

From: TS...@home.com (Truthslave)
Newsgroups: uk.media.tv.sf.drwho,rec.arts.drwho,rec.arts.sf.tv
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2024 21:19:22 +0000
 by: Truthslave - Sat, 24 Feb 2024 21:19 UTC

On 24/02/2024 16:27, Blueshirt wrote:
> The Doctor wrote:
>
>> Drawing parallels between the Daleks in Doctor Who and the Nazis
>> is a common interpretation due to the striking similarities in
>> their ideology, tactics, and portrayal. While the Daleks are
>> fictional extraterrestrial beings and the Nazis were a real-world
>> political movement, there are significant thematic and symbolic
>> resemblances between the two that have been explored throughout
>> the series. Here are some key points of comparison:
>
> BOGUS!!!
>
> The Daleks are as woke as they come! Let's examine the evidence...
>
> Their creator was a disabled man in a wheelchair...
>
> All Kaled mutants need a machine to get around... disabled!
>
> The leader - the Dalek Supreme - is black...
>
> Daleks are gender-neutral... no Dalek is addressed as Mr or Mrs and
> they do not mate with each other.
>
> OTOH, those Thals with their blonde hair and blue eyes? That sounds
> very Nordic to me. I reckon Himmler's SS would be more interested in
> those type of people joining their ranks than disabled mutants that
> can't even speak without the assistance of a modulator...

LOL,

each from their own perspective, in their own bubble of time,
each with no connections to the past or the future, in the
moment with only their reactions to the moment.

The Dalek was Art imitating Life. How could it now be?
The products of one man's imagination, cultivated by the
experiences which were still fresh back in the early 60's.
Its part of what made the 60's swing, way back when.

Re: ChatGPT compares Daleks to Nazis

<urdrg0$21ig$2@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=33280&group=rec.arts.drwho#33280

From: doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: uk.media.tv.sf.drwho,rec.arts.drwho,rec.arts.sf.tv
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2024 22:44:16 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
 by: The Doctor - Sat, 24 Feb 2024 22:44 UTC

In article <xn0oiglmi96hv27001@news.eternal-september.org>,
Blueshirt <blueshirt@indigo.news> wrote:
>The Doctor wrote:
>
>> Drawing parallels between the Daleks in Doctor Who and the Nazis
>> is a common interpretation due to the striking similarities in
>> their ideology, tactics, and portrayal. While the Daleks are
>> fictional extraterrestrial beings and the Nazis were a real-world
>> political movement, there are significant thematic and symbolic
>> resemblances between the two that have been explored throughout
>> the series. Here are some key points of comparison:
>
>BOGUS!!!
>
>The Daleks are as woke as they come! Let's examine the evidence...
>
>Their creator was a disabled man in a wheelchair...
>
>All Kaled mutants need a machine to get around... disabled!
>
>The leader - the Dalek Supreme - is black...
>
>Daleks are gender-neutral... no Dalek is addressed as Mr or Mrs and
>they do not mate with each other.
>
>OTOH, those Thals with their blonde hair and blue eyes? That sounds
>very Nordic to me. I reckon Himmler's SS would be more interested in
>those type of people joining their ranks than disabled mutants that
>can't even speak without the assistance of a modulator...

Are you saying Thals are aryan?
--
Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nk.ca Ici doctor@nk.ca
What worth the power of law that won't stop lawlessness? -unknown

Re: ChatGPT compares Daleks to Nazis

<urdrgl$21ig$3@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=33281&group=rec.arts.drwho#33281

From: doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: uk.media.tv.sf.drwho,rec.arts.drwho,rec.arts.sf.tv
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2024 22:44:37 -0000 (UTC)

In article <y3tCN.1696391$eeq5.696297@fx11.ams4>,
Truthslave <TS@home.com> wrote:
>On 24/02/2024 16:27, Blueshirt wrote:
>> The Doctor wrote:
>>
>>> Drawing parallels between the Daleks in Doctor Who and the Nazis
>>> is a common interpretation due to the striking similarities in
>>> their ideology, tactics, and portrayal. While the Daleks are
>>> fictional extraterrestrial beings and the Nazis were a real-world
>>> political movement, there are significant thematic and symbolic
>>> resemblances between the two that have been explored throughout
>>> the series. Here are some key points of comparison:
>>
>> BOGUS!!!
>>
>> The Daleks are as woke as they come! Let's examine the evidence...
>>
>> Their creator was a disabled man in a wheelchair...
>>
>> All Kaled mutants need a machine to get around... disabled!
>>
>> The leader - the Dalek Supreme - is black...
>>
>> Daleks are gender-neutral... no Dalek is addressed as Mr or Mrs and
>> they do not mate with each other.
>>
>> OTOH, those Thals with their blonde hair and blue eyes? That sounds
>> very Nordic to me. I reckon Himmler's SS would be more interested in
>> those type of people joining their ranks than disabled mutants that
>> can't even speak without the assistance of a modulator...
>>

>LOL,
>
>each from their own perspective, in their own bubble of time,
>each with no connections to the past or the future, in the
>moment with only their reactions to the moment.
>
>The Dalek was Art imitating Life. How could it now be?
>The products of one man's imagination, cultivated by the
>experiences which were still fresh back in the early 60's.
>Its part of what made the 60's swing, way back when.

Humourous of BS.
--
Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nk.ca Ici doctor@nk.ca
What worth the power of law that won't stop lawlessness? -unknown

Re: ChatGPT compares Daleks to Nazis

<2e6dnfWy5bkL7Ef4nZ2dnZfqnPadnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=33282&group=rec.arts.drwho#33282

Newsgroups: uk.media.tv.sf.drwho,rec.arts.drwho,rec.arts.sf.tv
From: pursent...@gmail.com (%)
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2024 15:45:43 -0700
 by: % - Sat, 24 Feb 2024 22:45 UTC

The Doctor wrote:
> In article <xn0oiglmi96hv27001@news.eternal-september.org>,
> Blueshirt <blueshirt@indigo.news> wrote:
>> The Doctor wrote:
>>
>>> Drawing parallels between the Daleks in Doctor Who and the Nazis
>>> is a common interpretation due to the striking similarities in
>>> their ideology, tactics, and portrayal. While the Daleks are
>>> fictional extraterrestrial beings and the Nazis were a real-world
>>> political movement, there are significant thematic and symbolic
>>> resemblances between the two that have been explored throughout
>>> the series. Here are some key points of comparison:
>>
>> BOGUS!!!
>>
>> The Daleks are as woke as they come! Let's examine the evidence...
>>
>> Their creator was a disabled man in a wheelchair...
>>
>> All Kaled mutants need a machine to get around... disabled!
>>
>> The leader - the Dalek Supreme - is black...
>>
>> Daleks are gender-neutral... no Dalek is addressed as Mr or Mrs and
>> they do not mate with each other.
>>
>> OTOH, those Thals with their blonde hair and blue eyes? That sounds
>> very Nordic to me. I reckon Himmler's SS would be more interested in
>> those type of people joining their ranks than disabled mutants that
>> can't even speak without the assistance of a modulator...
>
> Are you saying Thals are aryan?

is this tim

Re: ChatGPT compares Daleks to Nazis

<urds04$21ig$22@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=33303&group=rec.arts.drwho#33303

From: doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: uk.media.tv.sf.drwho,rec.arts.drwho,rec.arts.sf.tv
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2024 22:52:52 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
 by: The Doctor - Sat, 24 Feb 2024 22:52 UTC

In article <2e6dnfWy5bkL7Ef4nZ2dnZfqnPadnZ2d@giganews.com>,
% <pursent100@gmail.com> wrote:
>The Doctor wrote:
>> In article <xn0oiglmi96hv27001@news.eternal-september.org>,
>> Blueshirt <blueshirt@indigo.news> wrote:

>>> BOGUS!!!
>>>
>>> The Daleks are as woke as they come! Let's examine the evidence...
>>>
>>> Their creator was a disabled man in a wheelchair...
>>>
>>> All Kaled mutants need a machine to get around... disabled!
>>>
>>> The leader - the Dalek Supreme - is black...
>>>
>>> Daleks are gender-neutral... no Dalek is addressed as Mr or Mrs and
>>> they do not mate with each other.
>>>
>>> OTOH, those Thals with their blonde hair and blue eyes? That sounds
>>> very Nordic to me. I reckon Himmler's SS would be more interested in
>>> those type of people joining their ranks than disabled mutants that
>>> can't even speak without the assistance of a modulator...
>>
>> Are you saying Thals are aryan?
>>
>is this tim

no!
--
Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nk.ca Ici doctor@nk.ca
What worth the power of law that won't stop lawlessness? -unknown

Re: ChatGPT compares Daleks to Nazis

<BLuCN.1348384$Rz3a.994735@fx14.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=33309&group=rec.arts.drwho#33309

From: TS...@home.com (Truthslave)
Newsgroups: uk.media.tv.sf.drwho,rec.arts.drwho,rec.arts.sf.tv
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2024 23:14:36 +0000
 by: Truthslave - Sat, 24 Feb 2024 23:14 UTC

On 24/02/2024 16:27, Blueshirt wrote:
> The Doctor wrote:
>
>> Drawing parallels between the Daleks in Doctor Who and the Nazis
>> is a common interpretation due to the striking similarities in
>> their ideology, tactics, and portrayal. While the Daleks are
>> fictional extraterrestrial beings and the Nazis were a real-world
>> political movement, there are significant thematic and symbolic
>> resemblances between the two that have been explored throughout
>> the series. Here are some key points of comparison:
>
> BOGUS!!!
>
> The Daleks are as woke as they come! Let's examine the evidence...
>
> Their creator was a disabled man in a wheelchair...
>
> All Kaled mutants need a machine to get around... disabled!
>
> The leader - the Dalek Supreme - is black...
>
> Daleks are gender-neutral... no Dalek is addressed as Mr or Mrs and
> they do not mate with each other.
>
> OTOH, those Thals with their blonde hair and blue eyes? That sounds
> very Nordic to me. I reckon Himmler's SS would be more interested in
> those type of people joining their ranks than disabled mutants that
> can't even speak without the assistance of a modulator...

[Correction]

LOL,

each from their own perspective, in their own bubble of time,
each with no connections to the past or the future, in the
moment with only their reactions to the moment.

The Dalek was Art imitating Life. How could it not be?
The products of one man's imagination, cultivated by the
experiences which were still fresh back in the early 60's.
Its part of what made the 60's swing, way back when.

[that 'now' to 'not' makes all the difference]

Re: ChatGPT compares Daleks to Nazis

<ure3fr$2k5r$6@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=33317&group=rec.arts.drwho#33317

From: doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: uk.media.tv.sf.drwho,rec.arts.drwho,rec.arts.sf.tv
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2024 01:00:43 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
 by: The Doctor - Sun, 25 Feb 2024 01:00 UTC

In article <BLuCN.1348384$Rz3a.994735@fx14.ams4>,
Truthslave <TS@home.com> wrote:
>On 24/02/2024 16:27, Blueshirt wrote:
>> The Doctor wrote:
>>
>>> Drawing parallels between the Daleks in Doctor Who and the Nazis
>>> is a common interpretation due to the striking similarities in
>>> their ideology, tactics, and portrayal. While the Daleks are
>>> fictional extraterrestrial beings and the Nazis were a real-world
>>> political movement, there are significant thematic and symbolic
>>> resemblances between the two that have been explored throughout
>>> the series. Here are some key points of comparison:
>>
>> BOGUS!!!
>>
>> The Daleks are as woke as they come! Let's examine the evidence...
>>
>> Their creator was a disabled man in a wheelchair...
>>
>> All Kaled mutants need a machine to get around... disabled!
>>
>> The leader - the Dalek Supreme - is black...
>>
>> Daleks are gender-neutral... no Dalek is addressed as Mr or Mrs and
>> they do not mate with each other.
>>
>> OTOH, those Thals with their blonde hair and blue eyes? That sounds
>> very Nordic to me. I reckon Himmler's SS would be more interested in
>> those type of people joining their ranks than disabled mutants that
>> can't even speak without the assistance of a modulator...
>>

>[Correction]
>

>LOL,
>
>each from their own perspective, in their own bubble of time,
>each with no connections to the past or the future, in the
>moment with only their reactions to the moment.
>
>The Dalek was Art imitating Life. How could it not be?
>The products of one man's imagination, cultivated by the
>experiences which were still fresh back in the early 60's.
>Its part of what made the 60's swing, way back when.
>

>[that 'now' to 'not' makes all the difference]

Still BS Humour!
--
Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nk.ca Ici doctor@nk.ca
What worth the power of law that won't stop lawlessness? -unknown

Re: ChatGPT compares Daleks to Nazis

<20240225104526.335fa6ff92ab7217f7264579@127.0.0.1>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=33340&group=rec.arts.drwho#33340

From: adm...@127.0.0.1 (Kerr-Mudd, John)
Newsgroups: uk.media.tv.sf.drwho,rec.arts.drwho
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2024 10:45:26 +0000
 by: Kerr-Mudd, John - Sun, 25 Feb 2024 10:45 UTC

On Sat, 24 Feb 2024 15:02:06 -0000 (UTC)
doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor) wrote:

Well, no, he CnP'd some ChatGPT waffle:

> Drawing parallels between the Daleks in Doctor Who and the Nazis is a common

[Cut]

> and the importance of standing up against oppression.
>
> Who here dares says Godwin?
> --
> Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nk.ca Ici doctor@nk.ca
> Yahweh, King & country!Never Satan President Republic!Beware AntiChrist rising!
> What worth the power of law that won't stop lawlessness? -unknown

Please keep your mates over in the Dr Who group entertained, rasf don't
want to know.

xposts reduced

--
Bah, and indeed Humbug.

Re: ChatGPT compares Daleks to Nazis

<urfgf7$2b7g$4@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=33352&group=rec.arts.drwho#33352

From: doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: uk.media.tv.sf.drwho,rec.arts.drwho
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2024 13:48:23 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
 by: The Doctor - Sun, 25 Feb 2024 13:48 UTC

In article <20240225104526.335fa6ff92ab7217f7264579@127.0.0.1>,
Kerr-Mudd, John <admin@127.0.0.1> wrote:
>On Sat, 24 Feb 2024 15:02:06 -0000 (UTC)
>doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor) wrote:
>
>Well, no, he CnP'd some ChatGPT waffle:
>
>> Drawing parallels between the Daleks in Doctor Who and the Nazis is a common
>
>[Cut]
>
>> and the importance of standing up against oppression.
>>
>> Who here dares says Godwin?
>> --
>> Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nk.ca Ici doctor@nk.ca
>> Yahweh, King & country!Never Satan President Republic!Beware
>AntiChrist rising!
>to be seen
>> What worth the power of law that won't stop lawlessness? -unknown
>

>Please keep your mates over in the Dr Who group entertained, rasf don't
>want to know.
>
>xposts reduced

IYIO!

Try out some stuff for rasf !

--
Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nk.ca Ici doctor@nk.ca
What worth the power of law that won't stop lawlessness? -unknown

Re: ChatGPT compares Daleks to Nazis

<xn0oii581assa75001@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=33382&group=rec.arts.drwho#33382

From: bluesh...@indigo.news (Blueshirt)
Newsgroups: uk.media.tv.sf.drwho,rec.arts.drwho
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2024 19:39:35 +0000
 by: Blueshirt - Sun, 25 Feb 2024 19:39 UTC

The Doctor wrote:

> In article <y3tCN.1696391$eeq5.696297@fx11.ams4>,
> Truthslave <TS@home.com> wrote:
> > On 24/02/2024 16:27, Blueshirt wrote:
> > >
> >> The Daleks are as woke as they come! Let's examine the
> >> evidence...
> >>
> >> Their creator was a disabled man in a wheelchair...
> >>
> >> All Kaled mutants need a machine to get around... disabled!
> >>
> >> The leader - the Dalek Supreme - is black...
> >>
> >> Daleks are gender-neutral... no Dalek is addressed as Mr or Mrs
> >> and they do not mate with each other.
> >>
> >> OTOH, those Thals with their blonde hair and blue eyes? That
> >> sounds very Nordic to me. I reckon Himmler's SS would be more
> >> interested in those type of people joining their ranks than
> >> disabled mutants that can't even speak without the assistance
> >> of a modulator...
> >
> > The Dalek was Art imitating Life. How could it now be?
> > The products of one man's imagination, cultivated by the
> > experiences which were still fresh back in the early 60's.
> > Its part of what made the 60's swing, way back when.
>
> Humourous of BS.

A humorous observation, but not untrue!

Re: ChatGPT compares Daleks to Nazis

<xn0oii59wasuzf5002@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=33383&group=rec.arts.drwho#33383

From: bluesh...@indigo.news (Blueshirt)
Newsgroups: uk.media.tv.sf.drwho,rec.arts.drwho
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2024 19:41:41 +0000
 by: Blueshirt - Sun, 25 Feb 2024 19:41 UTC

Kerr-Mudd, John wrote:

> Please keep your mates over in the Dr Who group entertained, rasf
> don't want to know.

Steady on old chap, "mates" is a bit much...

We don't need to be insulted like that thank you very much!

Re: ChatGPT compares Daleks to Nazis

<W6qcnT3bVrCvBEb4nZ2dnZfqn_udnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=33384&group=rec.arts.drwho#33384

Newsgroups: uk.media.tv.sf.drwho,rec.arts.drwho
From: pursent...@gmail.com (%)
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2024 12:46:58 -0700
 by: % - Sun, 25 Feb 2024 19:46 UTC

Blueshirt wrote:
> The Doctor wrote:
>
>> In article <y3tCN.1696391$eeq5.696297@fx11.ams4>,
>> Truthslave <TS@home.com> wrote:

>>> The Dalek was Art imitating Life. How could it now be?
>>> The products of one man's imagination, cultivated by the
>>> experiences which were still fresh back in the early 60's.
>>> Its part of what made the 60's swing, way back when.
>>
>> Humourous of BS.
>
> A humorous observation, but not untrue!

what is , " Humourous "

Re: ChatGPT compares Daleks to Nazis

<W6qcnTzbVrDFBEb4nZ2dnZfqn_udnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=33385&group=rec.arts.drwho#33385

Newsgroups: uk.media.tv.sf.drwho,rec.arts.drwho
From: pursent...@gmail.com (%)
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2024 12:47:37 -0700
 by: % - Sun, 25 Feb 2024 19:47 UTC

Blueshirt wrote:
> Kerr-Mudd, John wrote:
>>

>> Please keep your mates over in the Dr Who group entertained, rasf
>> don't want to know.
>
> Steady on old chap, "mates" is a bit much...
>
> We don't need to be insulted like that thank you very much!

well how do you need to be insulted then

Re: ChatGPT compares Daleks to Nazis

<xn0oii5ilat7iah004@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=33387&group=rec.arts.drwho#33387

From: bluesh...@indigo.news (Blueshirt)
Newsgroups: uk.media.tv.sf.drwho,rec.arts.drwho
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2024 19:51:26 +0000
 by: Blueshirt - Sun, 25 Feb 2024 19:51 UTC

The Doctor wrote:

> In article <20240225104526.335fa6ff92ab7217f7264579@127.0.0.1>,
> Kerr-Mudd, John <admin@127.0.0.1> wrote:
> >
> > Please keep your mates over in the Dr Who group entertained,
> > rasf don't want to know.
> >
> > xposts reduced
>
> Try out some stuff for rasf !

Yes, go over there and try out your Chat-GPT stuff on them... leave
us out of it.

I'm sure Chat-GPT can do non-Doctor Who sci-fi, so give it to them!!!

Re: ChatGPT compares Daleks to Nazis

<urg7c8$1lir$1@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=33393&group=rec.arts.drwho#33393

From: doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: uk.media.tv.sf.drwho,rec.arts.drwho
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2024 20:19:20 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
 by: The Doctor - Sun, 25 Feb 2024 20:19 UTC

In article <xn0oii581assa75001@news.eternal-september.org>,
Blueshirt <blueshirt@indigo.news> wrote:
>The Doctor wrote:
>
>> In article <y3tCN.1696391$eeq5.696297@fx11.ams4>,
>> Truthslave <TS@home.com> wrote:

>> > The Dalek was Art imitating Life. How could it now be?
>> > The products of one man's imagination, cultivated by the
>> > experiences which were still fresh back in the early 60's.
>> > Its part of what made the 60's swing, way back when.
>>
>> Humourous of BS.
>
>A humorous observation, but not untrue!

such is homour!
--
Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nk.ca Ici doctor@nk.ca
What worth the power of law that won't stop lawlessness? -unknown

Re: ChatGPT compares Daleks to Nazis

<urg7d3$1lir$2@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=33394&group=rec.arts.drwho#33394

From: doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: uk.media.tv.sf.drwho,rec.arts.drwho
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2024 20:19:47 -0000 (UTC)

In article <xn0oii59wasuzf5002@news.eternal-september.org>,
Blueshirt <blueshirt@indigo.news> wrote:
>Kerr-Mudd, John wrote:
>>

>> Please keep your mates over in the Dr Who group entertained, rasf
>> don't want to know.
>
>Steady on old chap, "mates" is a bit much...
>
>We don't need to be insulted like that thank you very much!

Someone is Mudd!
--
Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nk.ca Ici doctor@nk.ca
What worth the power of law that won't stop lawlessness? -unknown

Re: ChatGPT compares Daleks to Nazis

<urg7dh$1lir$3@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=33395&group=rec.arts.drwho#33395

From: doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: uk.media.tv.sf.drwho,rec.arts.drwho
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2024 20:20:01 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
 by: The Doctor - Sun, 25 Feb 2024 20:20 UTC

In article <W6qcnT3bVrCvBEb4nZ2dnZfqn_udnZ2d@giganews.com>,
% <pursent100@gmail.com> wrote:
>Blueshirt wrote:
>> The Doctor wrote:

>>> Humourous of BS.
>>
>> A humorous observation, but not untrue!
>>

>what is , " Humourous "

LOL!
--
Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nk.ca Ici doctor@nk.ca
What worth the power of law that won't stop lawlessness? -unknown

Re: ChatGPT compares Daleks to Nazis

<urg7e6$1lir$4@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=33396&group=rec.arts.drwho#33396

From: doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: uk.media.tv.sf.drwho,rec.arts.drwho
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2024 20:20:22 -0000 (UTC)

In article <W6qcnTzbVrDFBEb4nZ2dnZfqn_udnZ2d@giganews.com>,
% <pursent100@gmail.com> wrote:
>Blueshirt wrote:
>> Kerr-Mudd, John wrote:
>>>

>>> Please keep your mates over in the Dr Who group entertained, rasf
>>> don't want to know.
>>
>> Steady on old chap, "mates" is a bit much...
>>
>> We don't need to be insulted like that thank you very much!
>>
>well how do you need to be insulted then

Such is Mudd
--
Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nk.ca Ici doctor@nk.ca
What worth the power of law that won't stop lawlessness? -unknown

Re: ChatGPT compares Daleks to Nazis

<urg7ep$1lir$5@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=33397&group=rec.arts.drwho#33397

From: doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: uk.media.tv.sf.drwho,rec.arts.drwho
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2024 20:20:41 -0000 (UTC)

In article <xn0oii5ilat7iah004@news.eternal-september.org>,
Blueshirt <blueshirt@indigo.news> wrote:
>The Doctor wrote:
>
>> In article <20240225104526.335fa6ff92ab7217f7264579@127.0.0.1>,
>> Kerr-Mudd, John <admin@127.0.0.1> wrote:
>> >
>> > Please keep your mates over in the Dr Who group entertained,
>> > rasf don't want to know.
>> >
>> > xposts reduced
>>
>> Try out some stuff for rasf !
>
>Yes, go over there and try out your Chat-GPT stuff on them... leave
>us out of it.
>
>I'm sure Chat-GPT can do non-Doctor Who sci-fi, so give it to them!!!

And a few other things!
--
Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nk.ca Ici doctor@nk.ca
What worth the power of law that won't stop lawlessness? -unknown

Re: ChatGPT compares Daleks to Nazis

<pVNCN.1930749$2zI9.1657288@fx15.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=33421&group=rec.arts.drwho#33421

From: TS...@home.com (Truthslave)
Newsgroups: uk.media.tv.sf.drwho,rec.arts.drwho,rec.arts.sf.tv
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2024 21:02:08 +0000
 by: Truthslave - Sun, 25 Feb 2024 21:02 UTC

On 25/02/2024 01:00, The Doctor wrote:
> In article <BLuCN.1348384$Rz3a.994735@fx14.ams4>,
> Truthslave <TS@home.com> wrote:

>>> BOGUS!!!
>>>
>>> The Daleks are as woke as they come! Let's examine the evidence...
>>>
>>> Their creator was a disabled man in a wheelchair...
>>>
>>> All Kaled mutants need a machine to get around... disabled!
>>>
>>> The leader - the Dalek Supreme - is black...
>>>
>>> Daleks are gender-neutral... no Dalek is addressed as Mr or Mrs and
>>> they do not mate with each other.
>>>
>>> OTOH, those Thals with their blonde hair and blue eyes? That sounds
>>> very Nordic to me. I reckon Himmler's SS would be more interested in
>>> those type of people joining their ranks than disabled mutants that
>>> can't even speak without the assistance of a modulator...
>>>

>> [Correction]
>>

>> LOL,
>>
>> each from their own perspective, in their own bubble of time,
>> each with no connections to the past or the future, in the
>> moment with only their reactions to the moment.
>>
>> The Dalek was Art imitating Life. How could it not be?
>> The products of one man's imagination, cultivated by the
>> experiences which were still fresh back in the early 60's.
>> Its part of what made the 60's swing, way back when.
>>

>> [that 'now' to 'not' makes all the difference]
>
> Still BS Humour!

Blueshirt, or Bull$#it, or both?

Re: ChatGPT compares Daleks to Nazis

<xn0oiiakgazy0fn001@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=33424&group=rec.arts.drwho#33424

From: bluesh...@indigo.news (Blueshirt)
Newsgroups: uk.media.tv.sf.drwho,rec.arts.drwho,rec.arts.sf.tv
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2024 23:00:00 +0000
 by: Blueshirt - Sun, 25 Feb 2024 23:00 UTC

Truthslave wrote:

> On 25/02/2024 01:00, The Doctor wrote:
> >
> > Still BS Humour!
>
> Blueshirt, or Bull$#it, or both?

He must mean bullshit as Blueshirt is one word, so that would be
B...

Re: ChatGPT compares Daleks to Nazis

<urh0m0$m6s$2@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=33429&group=rec.arts.drwho#33429

From: doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: uk.media.tv.sf.drwho,rec.arts.drwho,rec.arts.sf.tv
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2024 03:31:12 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
 by: The Doctor - Mon, 26 Feb 2024 03:31 UTC

In article <pVNCN.1930749$2zI9.1657288@fx15.ams4>,
Truthslave <TS@home.com> wrote:
>On 25/02/2024 01:00, The Doctor wrote:
>> In article <BLuCN.1348384$Rz3a.994735@fx14.ams4>,
>> Truthslave <TS@home.com> wrote:

>>> [Correction]
>>>

>>> LOL,
>>>
>>> each from their own perspective, in their own bubble of time,
>>> each with no connections to the past or the future, in the
>>> moment with only their reactions to the moment.
>>>
>>> The Dalek was Art imitating Life. How could it not be?
>>> The products of one man's imagination, cultivated by the
>>> experiences which were still fresh back in the early 60's.
>>> Its part of what made the 60's swing, way back when.
>>>

>>> [that 'now' to 'not' makes all the difference]
>>
>> Still BS Humour!
>>

>Blueshirt, or Bull$#it, or both?

Are you like it!
--
Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nk.ca Ici doctor@nk.ca
What worth the power of law that won't stop lawlessness? -unknown

Re: ChatGPT compares Daleks to Nazis

<urh0n2$m6s$3@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=33430&group=rec.arts.drwho#33430

From: doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: uk.media.tv.sf.drwho,rec.arts.drwho,rec.arts.sf.tv
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2024 03:31:46 -0000 (UTC)

In article <xn0oiiakgazy0fn001@news.eternal-september.org>,
Blueshirt <blueshirt@indigo.news> wrote:
>Truthslave wrote:
>
>> On 25/02/2024 01:00, The Doctor wrote:
>> >
>> > Still BS Humour!
>>
>> Blueshirt, or Bull$#it, or both?
>
>He must mean bulls*t as Blueshirt is one word, so that would be
>B...

What is Truthslave doing to you?