Newsgroups: rec.arts.poems
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2022 08:56:16 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: It is my human right to die and furthermore vivaciously version 2022
From: wencesla...@gmail.com (Wenceslas Kabeba)
 by: Wenceslas Kabeba - Tue, 19 Apr 2022 15:56 UTC

It is my human right to die and furthermore vivaciously
leave this precious slog so spaciously
when I have been deboned and debrained, a freeze dried loofah
amidst plaintive cries of hah hah hah
and my various sympathizers meander around my grave
remembering me as an enraptured knave
congratulate me and my fellow decamped and tamp the barren earth
with blotched and flighty mirth

my atoms will precipitate, intemperate in some colonial Asian town
my Faustian bargain, my avatar a mutable clown
the boiling point will rise, and the local despot vetoing democracy
imbibing the straightjacket of a Gothic autocracy
will lose his reign to the preheated precepts of Johannesburg
or maybe the electrical snort of a radioactive Harrisburg

when alive I was a coward, but as the cosmic soup I lead the hopeless rush
the promenading gush the surreptitious hush
cross-eyed and positively charged
denatured mellow and enlarged
I'm an expert on the unlamented
bacteriologically propane scented
and my vapors twinge the bowels of the millionaires
whose cocaine riven mistresses lose their airs
until their craven lusts bubble up and suck them down
to the molesting lair of the mutable clown

my paradise is first come first serve
inconvenient bluster filled with verve
my god ignores the pizzicato imprecations of the mechanizeing snouts
the out of date bell bottomed musicologist shouts
and heaves them down to hell where
awaits incrimination there
slobbering in self pity they forever dwell
with the frankness of a spunky smell
while their knobby headed leader spritzes
yeasty self imcriminating ditzes
the psychopathic ceos with fatalistic cells of fire
turnip faced sapsuckers stuck in the mire

A sodality of leeches on all fours
leaky wizened cheapened whores
muddy and many-sided
for eternity by the bloated albino guided
call out the boiling beardless ripening
of shit so fucking frightening
of the cardinal rules, chock full of haste
at the botoxed albino baby faced
for rebirth in the air of corpulent creation
or maybe sages beneath their station

the threefold godhead converges engrossed in scented fern
the itching cannons begin to turn
and the churning of the etherspace continues yet to burn
alas at this point we must adjourn

Wenceslas Kabeba
copyright 2022

Re: It is my human right to die and furthermore vivaciously version 2022

<t3n2qu$fqr$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=3371&group=rec.arts.poems#3371

From: georgeda...@yahoo.ca (George J. Dance)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.poems
Subject: Re: It is my human right to die and furthermore vivaciously version
2022
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2022 15:33:49 -0400
 by: George J. Dance - Tue, 19 Apr 2022 19:33 UTC

On 2022-04-19 11:56 a.m., Wenceslas Kabeba wrote:
> It is my human right to die and furthermore vivaciously
> leave this precious slog so spaciously
> when I have been deboned and debrained, a freeze dried loofah
> amidst plaintive cries of hah hah hah
> and my various sympathizers meander around my grave
> remembering me as an enraptured knave
> congratulate me and my fellow decamped and tamp the barren earth
> with blotched and flighty mirth
>
> my atoms will precipitate, intemperate in some colonial Asian town
> my Faustian bargain, my avatar a mutable clown
> the boiling point will rise, and the local despot vetoing democracy
> imbibing the straightjacket of a Gothic autocracy
> will lose his reign to the preheated precepts of Johannesburg
> or maybe the electrical snort of a radioactive Harrisburg
>

> when alive I was a coward, but as the cosmic soup I lead the hopeless rush
> the promenading gush the surreptitious hush
> cross-eyed and positively charged
> denatured mellow and enlarged
> I'm an expert on the unlamented
> bacteriologically propane scented
> and my vapors twinge the bowels of the millionaires
> whose cocaine riven mistresses lose their airs
> until their craven lusts bubble up and suck them down
> to the molesting lair of the mutable clown
>
> my paradise is first come first serve
> inconvenient bluster filled with verve
> my god ignores the pizzicato imprecations of the mechanizeing snouts
> the out of date bell bottomed musicologist shouts
> and heaves them down to hell where
> awaits incrimination there
> slobbering in self pity they forever dwell
> with the frankness of a spunky smell
> while their knobby headed leader spritzes
> yeasty self imcriminating ditzes
> the psychopathic ceos with fatalistic cells of fire
> turnip faced sapsuckers stuck in the mire
>
> A sodality of leeches on all fours
> leaky wizened cheapened whores
> muddy and many-sided
> for eternity by the bloated albino guided
> call out the boiling beardless ripening
> of shit so fucking frightening
> of the cardinal rules, chock full of haste
> at the botoxed albino baby faced
> for rebirth in the air of corpulent creation
> or maybe sages beneath their station
>
> the threefold godhead converges engrossed in scented fern
> the itching cannons begin to turn
> and the churning of the etherspace continues yet to burn
> alas at this point we must adjourn
>
> Wenceslas Kabeba
> copyright 2022

That was quite cool in its own way.

It reads like Ogden Nash updated for the 21st century.

Re: It is my human right to die and furthermore vivaciously version 2022

<97b1920f-7a65-42ea-b502-e2e624190b65n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=3372&group=rec.arts.poems#3372

Newsgroups: rec.arts.poems
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2022 12:48:23 -0700 (PDT)
From: generalz...@gmail.com (General Zod)
 by: General Zod - Tue, 19 Apr 2022 19:48 UTC

Seconded....