From Sharp minds come... pointed heads. -- Bryan Sparrowhawk

arts / rec.arts.drwho / Re: Eternal September

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Eternal SeptemberBlueshirt
+- Re: Eternal SeptemberThe Doctor
`* Re: Eternal SeptemberTruthslave
 +* Re: Eternal September%
 |`* Re: Eternal SeptemberThe Doctor
 | `* Re: Eternal September%
 |  `* Re: Eternal Septembersolar penguin
 |   `- Re: Eternal SeptemberThe Doctor
 +- Re: Eternal SeptemberThe Doctor
 `* Re: Eternal SeptemberBlueshirt
  `* Re: Eternal SeptemberThe Doctor
   +* Re: Eternal SeptemberBlueshirt
   |`- Re: Eternal SeptemberThe Doctor
   `* Re: Eternal SeptemberDaniel65
    `* Re: Eternal SeptemberThe Doctor
     `* Re: Eternal SeptemberDaniel65
      `- Re: Eternal SeptemberThe Doctor

1
Re: Eternal September

<xn0oidqa968khr1001@reader.xsnews.nl>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=33077&group=rec.arts.drwho#33077

From: bluesh...@indigo.news (Blueshirt)
Subject: Re: Eternal September
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2024 15:02:34 +0000
 by: Blueshirt - Thu, 22 Feb 2024 15:02 UTC

tsbr...@gmail.com wrote:

> I have set up a user account at Eternal September, but have been
> unable to access any newsgroups. I found their list of
> heirachies, and then their list of rec.groups, but nothing
> happened when I clicked on rec.arts.drwho. How do I access Usenet
> groups?

<face palm>

Why did you leave it until the last minute?!

Re: Eternal September

<ur8n1d$2518$3@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=33111&group=rec.arts.drwho#33111

From: doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2024 23:57:33 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
 by: The Doctor - Thu, 22 Feb 2024 23:57 UTC

In article <xn0oidqa968khr1001@reader.xsnews.nl>,
Blueshirt <blueshirt@indigo.news> wrote:
>tsbr...@gmail.com wrote:
>
>> I have set up a user account at Eternal September, but have been
>> unable to access any newsgroups. I found their list of
>> heirachies, and then their list of rec.groups, but nothing
>> happened when I clicked on rec.arts.drwho. How do I access Usenet
>> groups?
>
><face palm>
>
>Why did you leave it until the last minute?!

Tim is stupid!
--
Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nk.ca Ici doctor@nk.ca
What worth the power of law that won't stop lawlessness? -unknown

Re: Eternal September

<vj8DN.1359400$Lo1.547563@fx02.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=33528&group=rec.arts.drwho#33528

From: TS...@home.com (Truthslave)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2024 22:31:55 +0000
 by: Truthslave - Mon, 26 Feb 2024 22:31 UTC

On 22/02/2024 15:02, Blueshirt wrote:
> tsbr...@gmail.com wrote:
>
>> I have set up a user account at Eternal September, but have been
>> unable to access any newsgroups. I found their list of
>> heirachies, and then their list of rec.groups, but nothing
>> happened when I clicked on rec.arts.drwho. How do I access Usenet
>> groups?
>
> <face palm>
>
> Why did you leave it until the last minute?!

Yeah, it seems like he's staring at the shop window advertising what's
inside.

what he needs is a Newreader program like Thunderbird, together with
the 'Eternal September server settings'.

eg 'Account name' you make up, the Eternal september Server Name [or ip
address], port number which usually defaults to port 119, and then in
most cases a userID/password, where authentication is required. Enter
the settings as prompted and add an email and username, then save and
you are done.

According to their site you have a choice of server names / port number

news.eternal-september.org / 119
news.eternal-september.org / 563 (for encryption SSL)

After that you need to 'subscribe' to the group/s you want to view.

Launch the program, and under the account name you created, right click
to find the 'subscribe' option. You should see all the usenet groups,
select those you are interested in by ticking its box.

rec.arts.drwho

You should have an option at this stage to choose how many of the

Now i've seen the Eternal September site, i might give them a try,
if only to have a backup. They operate on donations, eg paypal
which means they are foc. Their FAQ seems straightforward enough.

Re: Eternal September

<yrmcnVUXavt6h0D4nZ2dnZfqnPWdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=33529&group=rec.arts.drwho#33529

Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
From: pursent...@gmail.com (%)
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2024 16:12:39 -0700
 by: % - Mon, 26 Feb 2024 23:12 UTC

Truthslave wrote:
> On 22/02/2024 15:02, Blueshirt wrote:
>> tsbr...@gmail.com wrote:
>>
>>> I have set up a user account at Eternal September, but have been
>>> unable to access any newsgroups.  I found their list of
>>> heirachies, and then their list of rec.groups, but nothing
>>> happened when I clicked on rec.arts.drwho.  How do I access Usenet
>>> groups?
>>
>> <face palm>
>>
>> Why did you leave it until the last minute?!
>>

> Yeah, it seems like he's staring at the shop window advertising what's
> inside.
>
> what he needs is a Newreader program like Thunderbird, together with
> the 'Eternal September server settings'.
>
> eg 'Account name' you make up, the Eternal september Server Name [or ip
> address], port number which usually defaults to port 119, and then in
> most cases a userID/password, where authentication is required. Enter
> the settings as prompted and add an email and username, then save and
> you are done.
>
> According to their site you have a choice of server names / port number
>
> news.eternal-september.org / 119
> news.eternal-september.org / 563 (for encryption SSL)
>
> After that you need to 'subscribe' to the group/s you want to view.
>
> Launch the program, and under the account name you created, right click
> to find the 'subscribe' option. You should see all the usenet groups,
> select those you are interested in by ticking its box.
>
> rec.arts.drwho
>
> You should have an option at this stage to choose how many of the
>

> Now i've seen the Eternal September site, i might give them a try,
> if only to have a backup. They operate on donations, eg paypal
> which means they are foc. Their FAQ seems straightforward enough.

come to my house and i'll show you what to do

Re: Eternal September

<urj6lf$icn$12@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=33541&group=rec.arts.drwho#33541

From: doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2024 23:25:35 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
 by: The Doctor - Mon, 26 Feb 2024 23:25 UTC

In article <vj8DN.1359400$Lo1.547563@fx02.ams4>,
Truthslave <TS@home.com> wrote:
>On 22/02/2024 15:02, Blueshirt wrote:
>> tsbr...@gmail.com wrote:
>>
>>> I have set up a user account at Eternal September, but have been
>>> unable to access any newsgroups. I found their list of
>>> heirachies, and then their list of rec.groups, but nothing
>>> happened when I clicked on rec.arts.drwho. How do I access Usenet
>>> groups?
>>
>> <face palm>
>>
>> Why did you leave it until the last minute?!
>>

>Yeah, it seems like he's staring at the shop window advertising what's
>inside.
>
>what he needs is a Newreader program like Thunderbird, together with
>the 'Eternal September server settings'.
>
>eg 'Account name' you make up, the Eternal september Server Name [or ip
>address], port number which usually defaults to port 119, and then in
>most cases a userID/password, where authentication is required. Enter
>the settings as prompted and add an email and username, then save and
>you are done.
>
>According to their site you have a choice of server names / port number
>
>news.eternal-september.org / 119
>news.eternal-september.org / 563 (for encryption SSL)
>
>After that you need to 'subscribe' to the group/s you want to view.
>
>Launch the program, and under the account name you created, right click
>to find the 'subscribe' option. You should see all the usenet groups,
>select those you are interested in by ticking its box.
>
>rec.arts.drwho
>
>You should have an option at this stage to choose how many of the
>

>Now i've seen the Eternal September site, i might give them a try,
>if only to have a backup. They operate on donations, eg paypal
>which means they are foc. Their FAQ seems straightforward enough.

Stupid Tim for you!
--
Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nk.ca Ici doctor@nk.ca
What worth the power of law that won't stop lawlessness? -unknown

Re: Eternal September

<urj6m6$icn$13@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=33542&group=rec.arts.drwho#33542

From: doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2024 23:25:58 -0000 (UTC)

In article <yrmcnVUXavt6h0D4nZ2dnZfqnPWdnZ2d@giganews.com>,
% <pursent100@gmail.com> wrote:
>Truthslave wrote:

>>> <face palm>
>>>
>>> Why did you leave it until the last minute?!
>>>

>> Yeah, it seems like he's staring at the shop window advertising what's
>> inside.
>>
>> what he needs is a Newreader program like Thunderbird, together with
>> the 'Eternal September server settings'.
>>
>> eg 'Account name' you make up, the Eternal september Server Name [or ip
>> address], port number which usually defaults to port 119, and then in
>> most cases a userID/password, where authentication is required. Enter
>> the settings as prompted and add an email and username, then save and
>> you are done.
>>
>> According to their site you have a choice of server names / port number
>>
>> news.eternal-september.org / 119
>> news.eternal-september.org / 563 (for encryption SSL)
>>
>> After that you need to 'subscribe' to the group/s you want to view.
>>
>> Launch the program, and under the account name you created, right click
>> to find the 'subscribe' option. You should see all the usenet groups,
>> select those you are interested in by ticking its box.
>>
>> rec.arts.drwho
>>
>> You should have an option at this stage to choose how many of the
>>

>> Now i've seen the Eternal September site, i might give them a try,
>> if only to have a backup. They operate on donations, eg paypal
>> which means they are foc. Their FAQ seems straightforward enough.
>>
>come to my house and i'll show you what to do

Can Tim Travel?
--
Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nk.ca Ici doctor@nk.ca
What worth the power of law that won't stop lawlessness? -unknown

Re: Eternal September

<KrWcndO90JUcvkD4nZ2dnZfqnPadnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=33543&group=rec.arts.drwho#33543

Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
From: pursent...@gmail.com (%)
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2024 16:49:21 -0700
 by: % - Mon, 26 Feb 2024 23:49 UTC

The Doctor wrote:
> In article <yrmcnVUXavt6h0D4nZ2dnZfqnPWdnZ2d@giganews.com>,
> % <pursent100@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Truthslave wrote:

>>> Yeah, it seems like he's staring at the shop window advertising what's
>>> inside.
>>>
>>> what he needs is a Newreader program like Thunderbird, together with
>>> the 'Eternal September server settings'.
>>>
>>> eg 'Account name' you make up, the Eternal september Server Name [or ip
>>> address], port number which usually defaults to port 119, and then in
>>> most cases a userID/password, where authentication is required. Enter
>>> the settings as prompted and add an email and username, then save and
>>> you are done.
>>>
>>> According to their site you have a choice of server names / port number
>>>
>>> news.eternal-september.org / 119
>>> news.eternal-september.org / 563 (for encryption SSL)
>>>
>>> After that you need to 'subscribe' to the group/s you want to view.
>>>
>>> Launch the program, and under the account name you created, right click
>>> to find the 'subscribe' option. You should see all the usenet groups,
>>> select those you are interested in by ticking its box.
>>>
>>> rec.arts.drwho
>>>
>>> You should have an option at this stage to choose how many of the
>>>

>>> Now i've seen the Eternal September site, i might give them a try,
>>> if only to have a backup. They operate on donations, eg paypal
>>> which means they are foc. Their FAQ seems straightforward enough.
>>>
>> come to my house and i'll show you what to do
>
> Can Tim Travel?

can you not reply to a post you are worse than tim ever was

Re: Eternal September

<xn0oik5ddckasj4003@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=33553&group=rec.arts.drwho#33553

From: bluesh...@indigo.news (Blueshirt)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2024 01:18:22 +0000
 by: Blueshirt - Tue, 27 Feb 2024 01:18 UTC

Truthslave wrote:

> On 22/02/2024 15:02, Blueshirt wrote:
> > tsbr...@gmail.com wrote:
> >
> > > I have set up a user account at Eternal September, but have
> > > been unable to access any newsgroups. I found their list of
> > > heirachies, and then their list of rec.groups, but nothing
> > > happened when I clicked on rec.arts.drwho. How do I access
> > > Usenet groups?
> >
> > <face palm>
> >
> > Why did you leave it until the last minute?!
>
> Yeah, it seems like he's staring at the shop window advertising
> what's inside.
>
> what he needs is a Newreader program like Thunderbird, together
> with the 'Eternal September server settings'.

If Tim had acted sooner he would have got some help in sorting it
out, but he just carried on posting from GG and let the clock tick
down...

> Now i've seen the Eternal September site, i might give them a try,
> if only to have a backup. They operate on donations, eg paypal
> which means they are foc. Their FAQ seems straightforward enough.

Eternal-september are quite good. I use them as my back-up nntp
service... no binaries obviously, but otherwise they are all you
need to join in the fun and games here.

We'll have to wait and see if Tim resurfaces at any stage... if he
was clever enough to use the NovaBBS link I posted in December he
could (in theory) still be reading this group and your post might
give him the extra detail he needed to complete the process that he
said he started with e-s.

Re: Eternal September

<urjdt9$1joo$7@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=33563&group=rec.arts.drwho#33563

From: doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2024 01:29:13 -0000 (UTC)
 by: The Doctor - Tue, 27 Feb 2024 01:29 UTC

In article <xn0oik5ddckasj4003@news.eternal-september.org>,
Blueshirt <blueshirt@indigo.news> wrote:
>Truthslave wrote:

>> > <face palm>
>> >
>> > Why did you leave it until the last minute?!
>>
>> Yeah, it seems like he's staring at the shop window advertising
>> what's inside.
>>
>> what he needs is a Newreader program like Thunderbird, together
>> with the 'Eternal September server settings'.
>
>If Tim had acted sooner he would have got some help in sorting it
>out, but he just carried on posting from GG and let the clock tick
>down...
>
>> Now i've seen the Eternal September site, i might give them a try,
>> if only to have a backup. They operate on donations, eg paypal
>> which means they are foc. Their FAQ seems straightforward enough.
>
>Eternal-september are quite good. I use them as my back-up nntp
>service... no binaries obviously, but otherwise they are all you
>need to join in the fun and games here.
>
>We'll have to wait and see if Tim resurfaces at any stage... if he
>was clever enough to use the NovaBBS link I posted in December he
>could (in theory) still be reading this group and your post might
>give him the extra detail he needed to complete the process that he
>said he started with e-s.

Tim made his choice for stupidity!
--
Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nk.ca Ici doctor@nk.ca
What worth the power of law that won't stop lawlessness? -unknown

Re: Eternal September

<xn0oik6maclyksw003@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=33566&group=rec.arts.drwho#33566

From: bluesh...@indigo.news (Blueshirt)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2024 02:04:04 +0000
 by: Blueshirt - Tue, 27 Feb 2024 02:04 UTC

The Doctor wrote:

> In article <xn0oik5ddckasj4003@news.eternal-september.org>,
> Blueshirt <blueshirt@indigo.news> wrote:
> >
> > We'll have to wait and see if Tim resurfaces at any stage... if
> > he was clever enough to use the NovaBBS link I posted in
> > December he could (in theory) still be reading this group
>
> Tim made his choice for stupidity!

Personally I think Tim thought it wouldn't happen... and then when
it did, it was too late!!!

Re: Eternal September

<urjkns$2jcb$3@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=33570&group=rec.arts.drwho#33570

From: doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2024 03:25:48 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
 by: The Doctor - Tue, 27 Feb 2024 03:25 UTC

In article <xn0oik6maclyksw003@news.eternal-september.org>,
Blueshirt <blueshirt@indigo.news> wrote:
>The Doctor wrote:
>
>> In article <xn0oik5ddckasj4003@news.eternal-september.org>,
>> Blueshirt <blueshirt@indigo.news> wrote:
>> >
>> > We'll have to wait and see if Tim resurfaces at any stage... if
>> > he was clever enough to use the NovaBBS link I posted in
>> > December he could (in theory) still be reading this group
>>
>> Tim made his choice for stupidity!
>
>Personally I think Tim thought it wouldn't happen... and then when
>it did, it was too late!!!

As I was saying about Dumbocrat Tim!
--
Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nk.ca Ici doctor@nk.ca
What worth the power of law that won't stop lawlessness? -unknown

Re: Eternal September

<urk0k9$32igf$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=33573&group=rec.arts.drwho#33573

From: solar.pe...@gmail.com (solar penguin)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2024 06:48:41 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:j50VoUqfukRBpC2Ko8nHcBjZ2e8=
 by: solar penguin - Tue, 27 Feb 2024 06:48 UTC

% posted:

> The Doctor wrote:
>> In article <yrmcnVUXavt6h0D4nZ2dnZfqnPWdnZ2d@giganews.com>,
>> % <pursent100@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> come to my house and i'll show you what to do
>>
>> Can Tim Travel?
>>
> can you not reply to a post you are worse than tim ever was

It took you this long to notice???

--
solar penguin

Re: Eternal September

<urk9iu$348eu$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=33579&group=rec.arts.drwho#33579

From: danie...@nomail.afraid.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2024 20:21:38 +1100
 by: Daniel65 - Tue, 27 Feb 2024 09:21 UTC

The Doctor wrote on 27/2/24 12:29 pm:
> In article <xn0oik5ddckasj4003@news.eternal-september.org>,
> Blueshirt <blueshirt@indigo.news> wrote:
>> Truthslave wrote:

<Snip>

>>> Now i've seen the Eternal September site, i might give them a try,
>>> if only to have a backup. They operate on donations, eg paypal
>>> which means they are foc. Their FAQ seems straightforward enough.
>>
>> Eternal-september are quite good. I use them as my back-up nntp
>> service... no binaries obviously, but otherwise they are all you
>> need to join in the fun and games here.
>>
>> We'll have to wait and see if Tim resurfaces at any stage... if he
>> was clever enough to use the NovaBBS link I posted in December he
>> could (in theory) still be reading this group and your post might
>> give him the extra detail he needed to complete the process that he
>> said he started with e-s.
>
> Tim made his choice for stupidity!

As helpful as ever, "Yellow Beard Yadallee".
--
Daniel

Re: Eternal September

<urkokr$2bmd$7@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=33601&group=rec.arts.drwho#33601

From: doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2024 13:38:35 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
 by: The Doctor - Tue, 27 Feb 2024 13:38 UTC

In article <urk0k9$32igf$1@dont-email.me>,
solar penguin <solar.penguin@gmail.com> wrote:

>% posted:
>
>> The Doctor wrote:

>>> Can Tim Travel?
>>>
>> can you not reply to a post you are worse than tim ever was
>>

>It took you this long to notice???

Dog versus dog time!

--
Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nk.ca Ici doctor@nk.ca
What worth the power of law that won't stop lawlessness? -unknown

Re: Eternal September

<urkqci$2kon$4@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=33608&group=rec.arts.drwho#33608

From: doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2024 14:08:18 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
 by: The Doctor - Tue, 27 Feb 2024 14:08 UTC

In article <urk9iu$348eu$3@dont-email.me>,
Daniel65 <daniel47@nomail.afraid.org> wrote:
>The Doctor wrote on 27/2/24 12:29 pm:
>> In article <xn0oik5ddckasj4003@news.eternal-september.org>,
>> Blueshirt <blueshirt@indigo.news> wrote:
>>> Truthslave wrote:
>
><Snip>

>>> Eternal-september are quite good. I use them as my back-up nntp
>>> service... no binaries obviously, but otherwise they are all you
>>> need to join in the fun and games here.
>>>
>>> We'll have to wait and see if Tim resurfaces at any stage... if he
>>> was clever enough to use the NovaBBS link I posted in December he
>>> could (in theory) still be reading this group and your post might
>>> give him the extra detail he needed to complete the process that he
>>> said he started with e-s.
>>
>> Tim made his choice for stupidity!
>>
>As helpful as ever, "Yellow Beard Yadallee".

Can't accept facts Red-Beard?

--
Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nk.ca Ici doctor@nk.ca
What worth the power of law that won't stop lawlessness? -unknown

Re: Eternal September

<urn97s$3sklr$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=33661&group=rec.arts.drwho#33661

From: danie...@nomail.afraid.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2024 23:34:03 +1100
 by: Daniel65 - Wed, 28 Feb 2024 12:34 UTC

The Doctor wrote on 28/2/24 1:08 am:
> In article <urk9iu$348eu$3@dont-email.me>,
> Daniel65 <daniel47@nomail.afraid.org> wrote:
>> The Doctor wrote on 27/2/24 12:29 pm:
>>
>> <Snip>

>>> Tim made his choice for stupidity!
>>>
>> As helpful as ever, "Yellow Beard Yadallee".
>
> Can't accept facts Red-Beard?

WHAT?? Tim choose YOU, did he, "Yellow Beard Yadallee"??
--
Daniel

Re: Eternal September

<urnlg0$19u3$15@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=33696&group=rec.arts.drwho#33696

From: doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2024 16:03:12 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
 by: The Doctor - Wed, 28 Feb 2024 16:03 UTC

In article <urn97s$3sklr$2@dont-email.me>,
Daniel65 <daniel47@nomail.afraid.org> wrote:
>The Doctor wrote on 28/2/24 1:08 am:
>> In article <urk9iu$348eu$3@dont-email.me>,
>> Daniel65 <daniel47@nomail.afraid.org> wrote:
>>>
>>> <Snip>

>>> As helpful as ever, "Yellow Beard Yadallee".
>>
>> Can't accept facts Red-Beard?
>
>WHAT?? Tim choose YOU, did he, "Yellow Beard Yadallee"??
>--
>Daniel

Are you nuts REd-beard?