From: wiz...@FANTASMIC!disneywizard.com (DisneyWizard the Fantasmic!)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.disney.parks,alt.disney.disneyland
Subject: Mask-Up means "I Love You!"
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2021 10:50:06 -0700
 by: DisneyWizard the Fan - Tue, 6 Jul 2021 17:50 UTC

マスクアップは「ILoveYou!」です。
Masuku appu wa `ILoveYou!'Desu
--
— better to learn by mistakes of others, — Wiz.
— erroneous examples as provided, — Wiz.

Re: Mask-Up means "I Love You!"

<sc28ih$6i3$1@disneywizard.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=338&group=rec.arts.disney.parks#338

From: wiz...@FANTASMIC!disneywizard.com (DisneyWizard the Fantasmic!)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.disney.parks,alt.disney.disneyland
Subject: Re: Mask-Up means "I Love You!"
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2021 11:48:11 -0700
 by: DisneyWizard the Fan - Tue, 6 Jul 2021 18:48 UTC

On 7/6/2021 10:50 AM, DisneyWizard the Fantasmic! wrote:
> マスクアップは「ILoveYou!」です。
> Masuku appu wa `ILoveYou!'Desu

spread the word, not the virus!
--
All ladders in the Temple of the Forbidden Eye have thirteen steps.
There are thirteen steps to the gallows, firing squad or any execution.

Re: Mask-Up means "I Love You!"

<se4kj6$qq$1@disneywizard.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=363&group=rec.arts.disney.parks#363

From: wiz...@FANTASMIC!disneywizard.com (DisneyWizard the Fantasmic!)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.disney.parks,alt.disney.disneyland
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2021 15:58:41 -0700
 by: DisneyWizard the Fan - Sat, 31 Jul 2021 22:58 UTC

On 7/6/2021 11:48 AM, DisneyWizard the Fantasmic! wrote:
> On 7/6/2021 10:50 AM, DisneyWizard the Fantasmic! wrote:
>> マスクアップは「ILoveYou!」です。
>> Masuku appu wa `ILoveYou!'Desu
>

> spread the word, not the virus!

マスクアップは「ILoveYou!」です。[Japanese]
Masuku appu wa “ILoveYou!” Desu [Pronounced]
Mask-Up means “I Love You!” [literal translation]
if you are like me out and about with a dual dose vaccination bearing my
own antibodies post infection/quarantine, face shield, mask, social
distancing and liberal disinfectant, not because “Canary in a Coal Mine”
fear driven, or as a warning that I may be infectious, but because I
love you. It’s not a stupid Trump thing, nor political at all. More like
anyone who doesn’t is selfish and cares for you not. My behavior,
practice and the barriers I wear collectively shout “I mask up, because
I love you.” Masuku appu wa I love you Desu
マスクアップは「ILoveYou!」です。
*Masuku appu wa `ILoveYou!’ Desu Spread the Word, not the Virus*

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSAIhm7tsjX/
Disneyland to require Covid Vaccine for Salaried and non-union hourly
workers - @wiza.fun

*MASK-UP means I LOVE YOU!*

wiza.fun's profile picture
wiza.fun
================
Overheard in a doomsday preppers queue:
"If we legislate "We mask-up Because We Love You." We could incarcerate
those who refuse to mask-up as guilty of hate crime, cram them into a
bus, then a tiny lock-up overcrowded with those unwilling to mask, (with
a likely percentage of the infected) for processing and penalized by
work-release in hot zones. Make a show about it _Scared Straight_, now
viral with Corporal Roulette and "Fats" Williams your host."

....well I thought it was extremist funny.
--
All larders in the Temple of the Forbidden Eye rung a bakers dozen true.
There are thirteen steps to the tallows, firing square or salivation.
Secrets of the Temple of the Forbidden Eye revealed!
Indiana Jones™ Discovers The Jewel of Power!
visit —(o=8> http://wiza.fun <8=o)— visit

....is that now be nice or be dinner?

collectively shout “I mask up, because I love you.” Masuku appu wa I love you Desu to Tokyo Disneyland Disney Seas folk affected furring Olympics.

<se4lv0$an1$1@disneywizard.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=364&group=rec.arts.disney.parks#364

From: wiz...@FANTASMIC!disneywizard.com (DisneyWizard the Fantasmic!)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.disney.parks,alt.disney.disneyland
Subject: _collectively_shout_“I_mask_up,_because_I_love_
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2021 16:22:01 -0700
 by: DisneyWizard the Fan - Sat, 31 Jul 2021 23:22 UTC

*_collectively shout “I mask up, because I love you.” Masuku appu wa I
love you Desu to Tokyo Disneyland Disney Seas folk affected furring
Olympics._*
[ed. now with correct title and subject.]