All warranty and guarantee clauses become null and void upon payment of invoice.

arts / rec.arts.drwho / Re: The Keys of Marinus are reviewed by ChatGPT

SubjectAuthor
* The Keys of Marinus are reviewed by ChatGPTThe Doctor
`* Re: The Keys of Marinus are reviewed by ChatGPTsolar penguin
 `* Re: The Keys of Marinus are reviewed by ChatGPTThe Doctor
  +* Re: The Keys of Marinus are reviewed by ChatGPTDaniel65
  |+- Re: The Keys of Marinus are reviewed by ChatGPTIdlehands
  |`- Re: The Keys of Marinus are reviewed by ChatGPTThe Doctor
  `* Re: The Keys of Marinus are reviewed by ChatGPTsolar penguin
   `- Re: The Keys of Marinus are reviewed by ChatGPTThe Doctor

1
The Keys of Marinus are reviewed by ChatGPT

<uspm9l$1elr$1@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=34270&group=rec.arts.drwho#34270

From: doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: uk.media.tv.sf.drwho,rec.arts.drwho,rec.arts.sf.tv,rec.arts.tv,can.arts.sf
Subject: The Keys of Marinus are reviewed by ChatGPT
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2024 13:45:25 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
 by: The Doctor - Tue, 12 Mar 2024 13:45 UTC

The Keys of Marinus" is a six-part serial from the first season of Doctor Who,
originally broadcast in 1964. It features the First Doctor (played by William
Hartnell) and his companions embarking on a quest to retrieve four missing
microcircuits that control a machine called the Conscience of Marinus. Let's
review each part of the serial and rate them out of 10:

Part 1: "The Sea of Death"
In the opening episode, the Doctor and his companions arrive on the planet
Marinus and are immediately drawn into a quest to retrieve the microcircuits.
They encounter various challenges, including deadly traps and hostile natives,
as they search for the first key.
Rating: 7/10

Part 2: "The Velvet Web"
The travelers arrive in the city of Morphoton, where they are ensnared by the
hypnotic influence of the city's rulers. **Barbara is captured and replaced by
an android duplicate,** leading to a tense confrontation with the city's
inhabitants.
Rating: 8/10

Part 3: "The Screaming Jungle"
In this episode, the Doctor and his companions journey through the treacherous
Screaming Jungle in search of the third key. They encounter dangerous
creatures and rival factions vying for control of the jungle, leading to a
thrilling adventure.
Rating: 7/10

Part 4: "The Snows of Terror"
As the travelers continue their quest, they arrive in the frozen wastelands
of the Snowcap Mountains. They must contend with subzero temperatures,
avalanches, and the machinations of a ruthless warlord as they search
for the fourth key.
Rating: 7/10

Part 5: "Sentence of Death"
In this episode, the Doctor is accused of murder and must stand trial
in a futuristic courtroom. With his life on the line, the Doctor must
unravel the mystery of the murder and clear his name before it's too late.

** I thought it was Susan **

Rating: 8/10

Part 6: "The Keys of Marinus"
In the thrilling conclusion to the serial, the Doctor and his companions
confront the true mastermind behind the plot to steal the microcircuits
and seize control of the Conscience of Marinus. They must race against
time to prevent a catastrophe and restore peace to the planet.

**oh?**

Rating: 8/10

Overall Rating: 7.5/10
"The Keys of Marinus" is a classic Doctor Who serial that combines elements
of science fiction, adventure, and mystery in an engaging and imaginative
story. While some parts may feel slower-paced compared to modern television,
the serial excels in its world-building, character development,
and suspenseful storytelling. The performances of the cast,
particularly William Hartnell as the Doctor and Jacqueline Hill as Barbara,
are highlights of the serial. Overall, "The Keys of Marinus" remains
a beloved and entertaining entry in the Doctor Who canon, showcasing
the series' ability to create memorable adventures in distant worlds.

The ** ** is me questioning ChatGPT.
--
Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nk.ca Ici doctor@nk.ca
What worth the power of law that won't stop lawlessness? -unknown

Re: The Keys of Marinus are reviewed by ChatGPT

<uspohh$b3b1$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=34271&group=rec.arts.drwho#34271

From: solar.pe...@gmail.com (solar penguin)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho,uk.media.tv.sf.drwho,rec.arts.sf.tv,rec.arts.tv,can.arts.sf
Subject: Re: The Keys of Marinus are reviewed by ChatGPT
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2024 14:23:45 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:YhMqaynPWkhiw8VJwi19HOFXROU=
 by: solar penguin - Tue, 12 Mar 2024 14:23 UTC

Binky brought us more bot bullshit:

> Part 1: "The Sea of Death"
> In the opening episode, the Doctor and his companions arrive
> on the planet Marinus and are immediately drawn into a
> quest to retrieve the microcircuits.

No! It wasn’t immediately. It didn’t happen until near the end
of the episode.

> They encounter various challenges, including deadly traps
> and hostile natives, as they search for the first key.

No! They don’t search for the key until episode two.

> Part 2: "The Velvet Web"
> The travelers arrive in the city of Morphoton, where they are
> ensnared by the hypnotic influence of the city's rulers. **Barbara
> is captured and replaced by an android duplicate,** leading to
> a tense confrontation with the city's inhabitants.

No! As you suspected, nobody is replaced by an android duplicate.

> Part 3: "The Screaming Jungle"
> In this episode, the Doctor and his companions journey through
> the treacherous Screaming Jungle in search of the third key.

No! The Doctor isn’t in this episode.

> They encounter dangerous creatures and rival factions vying
> for control of the jungle, leading to a thrilling adventure.

No! There aren’t any rival factions.

> Part 4: "The Snows of Terror"
> As the travelers continue their quest, they arrive in the frozen
> wastelands of the Snowcap Mountains. They must contend with
> subzero temperatures, avalanches, and the machinations
> of a ruthless warlord as they search for the fourth key.

No! There isn’t warlord.

> Part 5: "Sentence of Death"
> In this episode, the Doctor is accused of murder and must
> stand trial in a futuristic courtroom. With his life on the line,
> the Doctor must unravel the mystery of the murder and clear
> his name before it's too late.

No! Ian is accused of murder, not the Doctor.

> **I thought this was Susan**

No! It was Ian. Susan is kidnapped by the murderers.

> The ** ** is me questioning ChatGPT.

Please try harder.

--
solar penguin

Re: The Keys of Marinus are reviewed by ChatGPT

<uspotn$1jai$1@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=34273&group=rec.arts.drwho#34273

From: doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho,uk.media.tv.sf.drwho,rec.arts.sf.tv,rec.arts.tv,can.arts.sf
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2024 14:30:15 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
 by: The Doctor - Tue, 12 Mar 2024 14:30 UTC

In article <uspohh$b3b1$1@dont-email.me>,
solar penguin <solar.penguin@gmail.com> wrote:

>Binky brought us more bot bull*:
^^^^^
Watch the mouth Idlehands peado-mouth Feather bearded SP!

>> Part 1: "The Sea of Death"
>> In the opening episode, the Doctor and his companions arrive
>> on the planet Marinus and are immediately drawn into a
>> quest to retrieve the microcircuits.
>
>No! It wasn't immediately. It didn't happen until near the end
>of the episode.
>
>> They encounter various challenges, including deadly traps
>> and hostile natives, as they search for the first key.
>
>No! They don't search for the key until episode two.

So why were they enlisted and what about the enemy who murders the keeper?

>> Part 2: "The Velvet Web"
>> The travelers arrive in the city of Morphoton, where they are
>> ensnared by the hypnotic influence of the city's rulers. **Barbara
>> is captured and replaced by an android duplicate,** leading to
>> a tense confrontation with the city's inhabitants.
>
>No! As you suspected, nobody is replaced by an android duplicate.

And what about the delusion of Avarice?

>> Part 3: "The Screaming Jungle"
>> In this episode, the Doctor and his companions journey through
>> the treacherous Screaming Jungle in search of the third key.
>
>No! The Doctor isn't in this episode.

The doctor moves ahead!

>> They encounter dangerous creatures and rival factions vying
>> for control of the jungle, leading to a thrilling adventure.
>
>No! There aren't any rival factions.
>

>> Part 4: "The Snows of Terror"
>> As the travelers continue their quest, they arrive in the frozen
>> wastelands of the Snowcap Mountains. They must contend with
>> subzero temperatures, avalanches, and the machinations
>> of a ruthless warlord as they search for the fourth key.
>
>No! There isn't warlord.

Exactly! What War Lord?

>> Part 5: "Sentence of Death"
>> In this episode, the Doctor is accused of murder and must
>> stand trial in a futuristic courtroom. With his life on the line,
>> the Doctor must unravel the mystery of the murder and clear
>> his name before it's too late.
>>

>No! Ian is accused of murder, not the Doctor.
>
>> **I thought this was Susan**
>
>No! It was Ian. Susan is kidnapped by the murderers.

My mistake.

And the Doctor was the lawyer/advocate in this case.

>> The ** ** is me questioning ChatGPT.
>
>Please try harder.

Even the synopsis of Episode 6 is wrong!

--
Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nk.ca Ici doctor@nk.ca
What worth the power of law that won't stop lawlessness? -unknown

Re: The Keys of Marinus are reviewed by ChatGPT

<usrkau$r719$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=34293&group=rec.arts.drwho#34293

From: danie...@nomail.afraid.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho,uk.media.tv.sf.drwho
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2024 18:24:11 +1100
 by: Daniel65 - Wed, 13 Mar 2024 07:24 UTC

The Doctor wrote on 13/03/2024 1:30 am:
> In article <uspohh$b3b1$1@dont-email.me>,
> solar penguin <solar.penguin@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Binky brought us more bot bull*:
> ^^^^^
> Watch the mouth Idlehands peado-mouth Feather bearded SP!

He CAN'T SEE his mouth, "Yellow Beard Yadallee"!!

>>> Part 1: "The Sea of Death"
>>> In the opening episode, the Doctor and his companions arrive
>>> on the planet Marinus and are immediately drawn into a
>>> quest to retrieve the microcircuits.
>>
>> No! It wasn't immediately. It didn't happen until near the end
>> of the episode.
>>
>>> They encounter various challenges, including deadly traps
>>> and hostile natives, as they search for the first key.
>>
>> No! They don't search for the key until episode two.
>
> So why were they enlisted and what about the enemy who murders the keeper?
>
>>> Part 2: "The Velvet Web"
>>> The travelers arrive in the city of Morphoton, where they are
>>> ensnared by the hypnotic influence of the city's rulers. **Barbara
>>> is captured and replaced by an android duplicate,** leading to
>>> a tense confrontation with the city's inhabitants.
>>
>> No! As you suspected, nobody is replaced by an android duplicate.
>
> And what about the delusion of Avarice?
>
>>> Part 3: "The Screaming Jungle"
>>> In this episode, the Doctor and his companions journey through
>>> the treacherous Screaming Jungle in search of the third key.
>>
>> No! The Doctor isn't in this episode.
>
> The doctor moves ahead!
>
>>> They encounter dangerous creatures and rival factions vying
>>> for control of the jungle, leading to a thrilling adventure.
>>
>> No! There aren't any rival factions.
>>
>>> Part 4: "The Snows of Terror"
>>> As the travelers continue their quest, they arrive in the frozen
>>> wastelands of the Snowcap Mountains. They must contend with
>>> subzero temperatures, avalanches, and the machinations
>>> of a ruthless warlord as they search for the fourth key.
>>
>> No! There isn't warlord.
>
> Exactly! What War Lord?
>
>>> Part 5: "Sentence of Death"
>>> In this episode, the Doctor is accused of murder and must
>>> stand trial in a futuristic courtroom. With his life on the line,
>>> the Doctor must unravel the mystery of the murder and clear
>>> his name before it's too late.
>>
>> No! Ian is accused of murder, not the Doctor.
>>
>>> **I thought this was Susan**
>>
>> No! It was Ian. Susan is kidnapped by the murderers.
>
> My mistake.
>
> And the Doctor was the lawyer/advocate in this case.
>
>>> The ** ** is me questioning ChatGPT.
>>
>> Please try harder.
>
> Even the synopsis of Episode 6 is wrong!

SO, IF EVEN *YOU* , "Yellow Beard Yadallee", CAN IDENTIFY THAT *WHAT
YOU, "Yellow Beard Yadallee" ARE POSTING IS WRONG* , "Yellow Beard
Yadallee", WHY BOTHER POSTING IT, "Yellow Beard Yadallee"??

Oh, of course, the All Important Precious Post Count!!
--
Daniel

Re: The Keys of Marinus are reviewed by ChatGPT

<usrsdq$ssef$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=34295&group=rec.arts.drwho#34295

From: solar.pe...@gmail.com (solar penguin)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho,uk.media.tv.sf.drwho,rec.arts.sf.tv,rec.arts.tv,can.arts.sf
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2024 09:42:18 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:lzpgYJHM7jxVq6+qyQjCEuZdXrg=
 by: solar penguin - Wed, 13 Mar 2024 09:42 UTC

The Idiot instructed me:

> In article <uspohh$b3b1$1@dont-email.me>,
> solar penguin <solar.penguin@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Binky brought us more bot bullshit:
> ^^^^^
> Watch the mouth Idlehands peado-mouth Feather bearded SP!

I don’t type with my mouth. I tried it once and got saliva all
over the keyboard. Ever since then I’ve used my fingers instead.

--
solar penguin

Re: The Keys of Marinus are reviewed by ChatGPT

<uss7cj$v166$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=34300&group=rec.arts.drwho#34300

From: hidefr...@hushmail.com (Idlehands)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho,uk.media.tv.sf.drwho
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2024 06:49:22 -0600
 by: Idlehands - Wed, 13 Mar 2024 12:49 UTC

On 2024-03-13 1:24 a.m., Daniel65 wrote:
> The Doctor wrote on 13/03/2024 1:30 am:
>> In article <uspohh$b3b1$1@dont-email.me>,
>> solar penguin  <solar.penguin@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Binky brought us more bot bull*:
>>   ^^^^^
>>   Watch the mouth Idlehands peado-mouth Feather bearded SP!
>
> He CAN'T SEE his mouth, "Yellow Beard Yadallee"!!

<CHOP>

>> Even the synopsis of Episode 6 is wrong!
>
> SO, IF EVEN *YOU* , "Yellow Beard Yadallee", CAN IDENTIFY THAT *WHAT
> YOU, "Yellow Beard Yadallee" ARE POSTING IS WRONG* , "Yellow Beard
> Yadallee", WHY BOTHER POSTING IT, "Yellow Beard Yadallee"??
>
> Oh, of course, the All Important Precious Post Count!!

Rumour has it they attempted a YadBot-AI app but apparently it almost
destroyed the test computer. There is no intelligence either artificial
or natural in a YadBot...or a binky.

--
Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance.

George Bernard Shaw

Re: The Keys of Marinus are reviewed by ChatGPT

<usse00$vm4$4@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=34306&group=rec.arts.drwho#34306

From: doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho,uk.media.tv.sf.drwho
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2024 14:42:08 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
 by: The Doctor - Wed, 13 Mar 2024 14:42 UTC

In article <usrkau$r719$1@dont-email.me>,
Daniel65 <daniel47@nomail.afraid.org> wrote:
>The Doctor wrote on 13/03/2024 1:30 am:
>> In article <uspohh$b3b1$1@dont-email.me>,
>> solar penguin <solar.penguin@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Binky brought us more bot bull*:
>> ^^^^^
>> Watch the mouth Idlehands peado-mouth Feather bearded SP!
>
>He CAN'T SEE his mouth, "Yellow Beard Yadallee"!!

>>> No! It wasn't immediately. It didn't happen until near the end
>>> of the episode.

>>> No! They don't search for the key until episode two.
>>
>> So why were they enlisted and what about the enemy who murders the keeper?

>>> No! As you suspected, nobody is replaced by an android duplicate.
>>
>> And what about the delusion of Avarice?

>>> No! The Doctor isn't in this episode.
>>
>> The doctor moves ahead!

>>> No! There aren't any rival factions.

>>> No! There isn't warlord.
>>
>> Exactly! What War Lord?

>>> No! Ian is accused of murder, not the Doctor.

>>> No! It was Ian. Susan is kidnapped by the murderers.
>>
>> My mistake.
>>
>> And the Doctor was the lawyer/advocate in this case.

>>> Please try harder.
>>
>> Even the synopsis of Episode 6 is wrong!
>
>SO, IF EVEN *YOU* , "Yellow Beard Yadallee", CAN IDENTIFY THAT *WHAT
>YOU, "Yellow Beard Yadallee" ARE POSTING IS WRONG* , "Yellow Beard
>Yadallee", WHY BOTHER POSTING IT, "Yellow Beard Yadallee"??
>
>Oh, of course, the All Important Precious Post Count!!

Of Course you have no memory of Keys of Marinus Red-Beard!

--
Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nk.ca Ici doctor@nk.ca
What worth the power of law that won't stop lawlessness? -unknown

Re: The Keys of Marinus are reviewed by ChatGPT

<usse0u$vm4$5@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=34307&group=rec.arts.drwho#34307

From: doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho,uk.media.tv.sf.drwho,rec.arts.sf.tv,rec.arts.tv,can.arts.sf
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2024 14:42:38 -0000 (UTC)

In article <usrsdq$ssef$1@dont-email.me>,
solar penguin <solar.penguin@gmail.com> wrote:

>The Idiot instructed me:
>
>> In article <uspohh$b3b1$1@dont-email.me>,
>> solar penguin <solar.penguin@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Binky brought us more bot bull:
>> ^^^^^
>> Watch the mouth Idlehands peado-mouth Feather bearded SP!
>>

>I don’t type with my mouth. I tried it once and got saliva all
>over the keyboard. Ever since then I’ve used my fingers instead.

Quotefile.