Newsgroups: rec.music.classical.recordings
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2021 00:29:28 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: "With maturity I've come to appreciate and cherish greatness of
execution over brilliance of sound and have found over and over again that
this is a much more satisfying approach to listening."
From: ggggg9...@gmail.com (gggg gggg)
 by: gggg gggg - Fri, 24 Dec 2021 08:29 UTC

On Wednesday, January 16, 2019 at 11:35:09 PM UTC-10,

From the Comments section of the following recent yt upload):

- I would nominate the Reiner Sheherazade for its bombast and out of tune flutes in the end, but most people will have turned off after 40 minutes anyway. Good sound quality is important, but never as important as the music itself.

BitchFest 2021: The Most Overrated Recordings in the Universe