Rocksolid Light

Welcome to novaBBS (click a section below)

mail  files  register  nodelist  faq  login

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.


arts / alt.tv.days-of-our-lives / Preview for the week of March 14th (2022)...It goes really, really fast...

SubjectAuthor
o Preview for the week of March 14th (2022)...It goes really, really fasChase

1
Subject: Preview for the week of March 14th (2022)...It goes really, really fast...
From: Chase
Newsgroups: alt.tv.days-of-our-lives
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2022 01:47 UTC
X-Received: by 2002:a05:622a:1210:b0:2e0:6e26:23a8 with SMTP id y16-20020a05622a121000b002e06e2623a8mr10711780qtx.267.1647049627601;
Fri, 11 Mar 2022 17:47:07 -0800 (PST)
X-Received: by 2002:a37:4550:0:b0:47f:55f2:7e86 with SMTP id
s77-20020a374550000000b0047f55f27e86mr8617800qka.384.1647049627417; Fri, 11
Mar 2022 17:47:07 -0800 (PST)
Path: i2pn2.org!i2pn.org!weretis.net!feeder6.news.weretis.net!news.misty.com!border2.nntp.dca1.giganews.com!nntp.giganews.com!news-out.google.com!nntp.google.com!postnews.google.com!google-groups.googlegroups.com!not-for-mail
Newsgroups: alt.tv.days-of-our-lives
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2022 17:47:07 -0800 (PST)
Injection-Info: google-groups.googlegroups.com; posting-host=70.190.164.37; posting-account=m0PW6AoAAAAVbAssIde3n3ARRHiBK4Lm
NNTP-Posting-Host: 70.190.164.37
User-Agent: G2/1.0
MIME-Version: 1.0
Message-ID: <6f79998b-6974-4119-b0cb-31475bb6539fn@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Preview for the week of March 14th (2022)...It goes really, really fast...
From: chase4e...@gmail.com (Chase)
Injection-Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2022 01:47:07 +0000
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8"
Lines: 3
View all headers
Looks like high drama to the max:
https://www.nbc.com/days-of-our-lives/video/weekly-preview-31422/198437566
Have a safe and enjoyable weekend, Peeps,
(Chase)


1
rocksolid light 0.7.2
clearneti2ptor