Subject: Shelley Hennig on Kristen Bell new series
From: Rick
Newsgroups: alt.tv.days-of-our-lives
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2022 19:07 UTC
From: ric...@nospam.com (Rick)
Newsgroups: alt.tv.days-of-our-lives
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2022 15:07:20 -0400
View all headers
Has anyone seen the new Kristen Bell series with the absurdly long title "The Woman in the House Across the Street from the Girl in the Window"? It's a semi-comedic mystery series, and I was surprised to see Shelley Hennig in a small role.  By surprised I mean that I literally did not recognize her, even after I saw her name in the credits.

I get that Shelley was in her 20s through most of her Days run and she now is 35, but I'm still kind of floored by how different she looks today.  And I don't mean that in a bad way.  She looks very attractive - I just didn't recognize her.  Wondering if anyone else had the same reaction?