If dolphins are so smart, why did Flipper work for television?

arts / rec.arts.drwho / Re: S5E13 The Big Bang

SubjectAuthor
* S5E13 The Big Bang%
`* S5E13 The Big BangDaniel65
 `* S5E13 The Big BangDaniel65
  `* S5E13 The Big BangDaniel65
   `- S5E13 The Big BangDaniel65

1
Re: S5E13 The Big Bang

<Xc-dnYzh37z8TL__nZ2dnUU7-dkAAAAA@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=3477&group=rec.arts.drwho#3477

Subject: Re: S5E13 The Big Bang
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
From: pursent...@gmail.com (%)
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2022 19:56:33 -0700
 by: % - Sat, 5 Mar 2022 02:56 UTC

On 2022-03-04 7:51 p.m., tsbru...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Monday, January 4, 2021 at 6:29:22 AM UTC-8, netk...@gmail.com wrote:
>> In article <8780cc7a-297a-4810...@googlegroups.com>,
>> tsbr...@gmail.com <tsbr...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Why didn't the Doctor see to it that the new universe didn't contain any
>>> Daleks, Cybermen, Sontarans....?
>> On reboot?
>> --
>
> Yes, a golden opportunity to eliminate genocidal races.

and here's a re: from june

Re: S5E13 The Big Bang

<svvfci$8p1$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=3495&group=rec.arts.drwho#3495

From: danie...@eternal-september.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2022 21:52:03 +1100
 by: Daniel65 - Sat, 5 Mar 2022 10:52 UTC

The Doctor wrote on 5/3/22 2:04 pm:
> In article <Xc-dnYzh37z8TL__nZ2dnUU7-dkAAAAA@giganews.com>, %
> <pursent100@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On 2022-03-04 7:51 p.m., tsbru...@gmail.com wrote:

<Snip>

>>> Yes, a golden opportunity to eliminate genocidal races.
>>>
>> and here's a re: from june
>
> Good point % !!

If it IS a 'good point', clown, why had YOU, clown, already replied to
Tim without complaint, clown??

Oh!! Right! The all important Precious Post Count!!

Oh! And by the way, clown .... (AKJV) Luke 6:42 Either how canst thou
say to thy brother, Brother, let me pull out the mote that is in thine
eye, when thou thyself beholdest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
Thou hypocrite, cast out first the beam out of thine own eye, and then
shalt thou see clearly to pull out the mote that is in thy brother’s eye.
--
Daniel

Re: S5E13 The Big Bang

<t021rd$628$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=3578&group=rec.arts.drwho#3578

From: danie...@eternal-september.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2022 21:19:24 +1100
 by: Daniel65 - Sun, 6 Mar 2022 10:19 UTC

The Doctor wrote on 6/3/22 1:19 am:
> In article <svvfci$8p1$2@dont-email.me>,
> Daniel65 <daniel47@eternal-september.org> wrote:
>> The Doctor wrote on 5/3/22 2:04 pm:
>>
>> <Snip>

>>> Good point % !!
>>
>> If it IS a 'good point', clown, why had YOU, clown, already replied to
>> Tim without complaint, clown??
>>
>> Oh!! Right! The all important Precious Post Count!!

> Wrongo! Dannyboy!

How am I 'Wrongo', clown??

> % is pointing out the obvious.

WHAT?? So 'obvious' that YOU, clown, don't even notice them being
'obvious' until '%' points out their 'obvious'ness, clown!!

But, still, responding to '%' give YOU, clown, another chance to
increase your Precious Post Count, doesn't it, clown??
--
Daniel

Re: S5E13 The Big Bang

<t04hfi$r9t$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=3631&group=rec.arts.drwho#3631

From: danie...@eternal-september.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2022 19:58:28 +1100
 by: Daniel65 - Mon, 7 Mar 2022 08:58 UTC

The Doctor wrote on 6/3/22 11:59 pm:
> In article <t021rd$628$1@dont-email.me>, Daniel65
> <daniel47@eternal-september.org> wrote:
>> The Doctor wrote on 6/3/22 1:19 am:

>>> Wrongo! Dannyboy!
>>
>> How am I 'Wrongo', clown??
>>
>>> % is pointing out the obvious.
>>
>> WHAT?? So 'obvious' that YOU, clown, don't even notice them being
>> 'obvious' until '%' points out their 'obvious'ness, clown!!
>>
>> But, still, responding to '%' give YOU, clown, another chance to
>> increase your Precious Post Count, doesn't it, clown??

> % is point out Tim's abusive posting habits, Dannyboy!

Yeah!! And that's achieved real results, hasn't it, clown?? Just like
YOUR pointing out Tim's SPAMMING has really helped the situation, too,
clown!!
--
Daniel

Re: S5E13 The Big Bang

<t079nj$d5g$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=3704&group=rec.arts.drwho#3704

From: danie...@eternal-september.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2022 21:04:35 +1100
 by: Daniel65 - Tue, 8 Mar 2022 10:04 UTC

The Doctor wrote on 8/3/22 2:16 am:
> In article <t04hfi$r9t$1@dont-email.me>,
> Daniel65 <daniel47@eternal-september.org> wrote:
>> The Doctor wrote on 6/3/22 11:59 pm:

>>> % is point out Tim's abusive posting habits, Dannyboy!
>>
>> Yeah!! And that's achieved real results, hasn't it, clown?? Just like
>> YOUR pointing out Tim's SPAMMING has really helped the situation, too,
>> clown!!

> Silence i compliance , Dannyboy.

Non-silence just increases the Precious Post Count, doesn't it, clown??