At the end of your life there'll be a good rest, and no further activities are scheduled.

arts / alt.tv.days-of-our-lives / Re: Cut off from nbc

SubjectAuthor
* Cut off from nbcPrimula N
+* Re: Cut off from nbcsuzeeq
|`- Re: Cut off from nbcPrimula N
`* Re: Cut off from nbcChase
 +* Re: Cut off from nbcPrimula N
 |`* Re: Cut off from nbcsuzeeq
 | `- Re: Cut off from nbcChase
 `- Re: Cut off from nbcsuzeeq

1
Cut off from nbc

<MPG.3bc915fe229dca01989ff5@news.eternal-september.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=377&group=alt.tv.days-of-our-lives#377

From: primro...@cox.invalid (Primula N)
Newsgroups: alt.tv.days-of-our-lives
Subject: Cut off from nbc
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2021 06:27:18 -0700
 by: Primula N - Fri, 8 Oct 2021 13:27 UTC

Well, here we go again with dish network. They're in a fight with NBC
over that NBC wants to charge so we are not getting it on our tv until
it's resolved.

So, I know we can watch on peacock but doesn't daily motion have no ads?
I've forgotten, it's been so long.

We'll try daily motion tonight regardless.

Re: Cut off from nbc

<sjpmca$cjd$1@solani.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=378&group=alt.tv.days-of-our-lives#378

From: suz...@imbris.com (suzeeq)
Newsgroups: alt.tv.days-of-our-lives
Subject: Re: Cut off from nbc
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2021 07:59:19 -0700
 by: suzeeq - Fri, 8 Oct 2021 14:59 UTC

On 10/8/2021 6:27 AM, Primula N wrote:

> Well, here we go again with dish network. They're in a fight with NBC
> over that NBC wants to charge so we are not getting it on our tv until
> it's resolved.
>
> So, I know we can watch on peacock but doesn't daily motion have no ads?
> I've forgotten, it's been so long.
>
> We'll try daily motion tonight regardless.

They're fighting with CBS here. I don't watch any shows excepts the
local news.

No dailymotion doesn't have ad.

Re: Cut off from nbc

<bd6037eb-8843-405d-b514-e88b047f38cbn@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=380&group=alt.tv.days-of-our-lives#380

Newsgroups: alt.tv.days-of-our-lives
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2021 18:39:50 -0700 (PDT)
From: chase4e...@gmail.com (Chase)
 by: Chase - Sat, 9 Oct 2021 01:39 UTC

On Friday, October 8, 2021 at 6:27:22 AM UTC-7, Primula N wrote:
> Well, here we go again with dish network. They're in a fight with NBC
> over that NBC wants to charge so we are not getting it on our tv until
> it's resolved.
>
> So, I know we can watch on peacock but doesn't daily motion have no ads?
> I've forgotten, it's been so long.
>
> We'll try daily motion tonight regardless.
Primula, Like Suzeeq mentioned, I don't get
any ads at the website where I view "Days."
I'm not sure if it's Daily Motion, but this one
works for me most of the time:
https://days-of-our-lives-free.blogspot.com/
Hugs (Chase)

Re: Cut off from nbc

<MPG.3bca2b1e92630840989ff6@news.eternal-september.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=381&group=alt.tv.days-of-our-lives#381

From: primro...@cox.invalid (Primula N)
Newsgroups: alt.tv.days-of-our-lives
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2021 19:03:21 -0700
 by: Primula N - Sat, 9 Oct 2021 02:03 UTC

In article <sjpmca$cjd$1@solani.org>, suzee@imbris.com says...

> On 10/8/2021 6:27 AM, Primula N wrote:
> >
> > Well, here we go again with dish network. They're in a fight with NBC
> > over that NBC wants to charge so we are not getting it on our tv until
> > it's resolved.
> >
> > So, I know we can watch on peacock but doesn't daily motion have no ads?
> > I've forgotten, it's been so long.
> >
> > We'll try daily motion tonight regardless.
> >

> They're fighting with CBS here. I don't watch any shows excepts the
> local news.
>
> No dailymotion doesn't have ad.

Dailymotion worked great last night, so we'll continue to watch Days
there until this thing resolves.

Re: Cut off from nbc

<MPG.3bcaa74347a624ae989ff7@news.eternal-september.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=382&group=alt.tv.days-of-our-lives#382

From: primro...@cox.invalid (Primula N)
Newsgroups: alt.tv.days-of-our-lives
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2021 19:07:22 -0700
 by: Primula N - Sat, 9 Oct 2021 02:07 UTC

In article <bd6037eb-8843-405d-b514-e88b047f38cbn@googlegroups.com>,
chase4ever@gmail.com says...

> On Friday, October 8, 2021 at 6:27:22 AM UTC-7, Primula N wrote:
> > Well, here we go again with dish network. They're in a fight with NBC
> > over that NBC wants to charge so we are not getting it on our tv until
> > it's resolved.
> >
> > So, I know we can watch on peacock but doesn't daily motion have no ads?
> > I've forgotten, it's been so long.
> >
> > We'll try daily motion tonight regardless.
> Primula, Like Suzeeq mentioned, I don't get
> any ads at the website where I view "Days."
> I'm not sure if it's Daily Motion, but this one
> works for me most of the time:
> https://days-of-our-lives-free.blogspot.com/
> Hugs (Chase)

Thanks a bunch, Chase! I'll give that one a try.

I watched it on daily motion again today, but the first one I watched
kept repeating scenes over and over. So I found another one that had
the whole show since there were a couple of listings, but the next time
I'm going to try your page.

Re: Cut off from nbc

<sjr99c$tp$1@solani.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=384&group=alt.tv.days-of-our-lives#384

From: suz...@imbris.com (suzeeq)
Newsgroups: alt.tv.days-of-our-lives
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2021 22:28:12 -0700
 by: suzeeq - Sat, 9 Oct 2021 05:28 UTC

On 10/8/2021 6:39 PM, Chase wrote:
> On Friday, October 8, 2021 at 6:27:22 AM UTC-7, Primula N wrote:
>> Well, here we go again with dish network. They're in a fight with NBC
>> over that NBC wants to charge so we are not getting it on our tv until
>> it's resolved.
>>
>> So, I know we can watch on peacock but doesn't daily motion have no ads?
>> I've forgotten, it's been so long.
>>
>> We'll try daily motion tonight regardless.
> Primula, Like Suzeeq mentioned, I don't get
> any ads at the website where I view "Days."
> I'm not sure if it's Daily Motion, but this one
> works for me most of the time:
> https://days-of-our-lives-free.blogspot.com/
> Hugs (Chase)

I thought that one was removed? Though maybe they changed the name, I
don't remember the word 'free' in the url.

Re: Cut off from nbc

<sjr9er$tp$2@solani.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=385&group=alt.tv.days-of-our-lives#385

From: suz...@imbris.com (suzeeq)
Newsgroups: alt.tv.days-of-our-lives
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2021 22:31:04 -0700
 by: suzeeq - Sat, 9 Oct 2021 05:31 UTC

On 10/8/2021 7:07 PM, Primula N wrote:
> In article <bd6037eb-8843-405d-b514-e88b047f38cbn@googlegroups.com>,
> chase4ever@gmail.com says...
>>
>> On Friday, October 8, 2021 at 6:27:22 AM UTC-7, Primula N wrote:
>>> Well, here we go again with dish network. They're in a fight with NBC
>>> over that NBC wants to charge so we are not getting it on our tv until
>>> it's resolved.
>>>
>>> So, I know we can watch on peacock but doesn't daily motion have no ads?
>>> I've forgotten, it's been so long.
>>>
>>> We'll try daily motion tonight regardless.
>> Primula, Like Suzeeq mentioned, I don't get
>> any ads at the website where I view "Days."
>> I'm not sure if it's Daily Motion, but this one
>> works for me most of the time:
>> https://days-of-our-lives-free.blogspot.com/
>> Hugs (Chase)
>
> Thanks a bunch, Chase! I'll give that one a try.
>
> I watched it on daily motion again today, but the first one I watched
> kept repeating scenes over and over. So I found another one that had
> the whole show since there were a couple of listings, but the next time
> I'm going to try your page.

Yeah, sometimes you have to start several on dailymotion to get a full
episode. Sometimes I've watched them, then at the 19-25 minute mark,
they start over again.

Re: Cut off from nbc

<83ce51b2-802d-4a86-8653-92da3feeba4an@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=386&group=alt.tv.days-of-our-lives#386

Newsgroups: alt.tv.days-of-our-lives
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2021 01:14:47 -0700 (PDT)
From: chase4e...@gmail.com (Chase)
 by: Chase - Sun, 10 Oct 2021 08:14 UTC

On Friday, October 8, 2021 at 10:31:08 PM UTC-7, suzeeq wrote:
> On 10/8/2021 7:07 PM, Primula N wrote:
> > In article <bd6037eb-8843-405d...@googlegroups.com>,
> > chase... says...

> >> Primula, Like Suzeeq mentioned, I don't get
> >> any ads at the website where I view "Days."
> >> I'm not sure if it's Daily Motion, but this one
> >> works for me most of the time:
> >> https://days-of-our-lives-free.blogspot.com/
> >> Hugs (Chase)
> >
> > Thanks a bunch, Chase! I'll give that one a try.
> >
> > I watched it on daily motion again today, but the first one I watched
> > kept repeating scenes over and over. So I found another one that had
> > the whole show since there were a couple of listings, but the next time
> > I'm going to try your page.
> >
> Yeah, sometimes you have to start several on dailymotion to get a full
> episode. Sometimes I've watched them, then at the 19-25 minute mark,
> they start over again.
I don't know where I got the link for the one
I posted above this, but I've used it a lot.
When it occasionally has a problem, I just
google to find one posted for that day. (Chase)