Date: Tue, 31 May 2022 20:06:36 +0000
Subject: Re: Interview with Gary Frankfurth (cable TV show)
From: tzod9...@gmail.com (General-Zod)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments,rec.arts.poems
 by: General-Zod - Tue, 31 May 2022 20:06 UTC

Will Dockery wrote:

> Sunday afternoon and good memories, the poet I was interviewing here was the
> late Gary Frankfurth, passed away a couple of years ago.

A fine old drinking buddy, G.F. is greatly missed....!

> Here is the complete interview:

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jF2KSv2e8EM

> "KALEIDOSCOPE" with host Will Dockery. Special guest artist Gary Frankfurth.
> "KALEIDOSCOPE" is an art show featuring local artists from the Chattahoochee
> Valley and surrounding areas. Created and produced by Rusty Wood

May he REST IN PEACE....!

> for EATV 7.

> ;)

Re: Interview with Gary Frankfurth (cable TV show)

<c63248a211445230c3c71411fc452bd5@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=3924&group=rec.arts.poems#3924

Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2022 13:02:28 +0000
From: will.doc...@gmail.com (W.Dockery)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments,rec.arts.poems
 by: W.Dockery - Wed, 1 Jun 2022 13:02 UTC

General-Zod wrote:

> Will Dockery wrote:
>>
>> Sunday afternoon and good memories, the poet I was interviewing here was the
>> late Gary Frankfurth, passed away a couple of years ago.

> A fine old drinking buddy, G.F. is greatly missed....!

>> Here is the complete interview:

>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jF2KSv2e8EM

>> "KALEIDOSCOPE" with host Will Dockery. Special guest artist Gary Frankfurth.
>> "KALEIDOSCOPE" is an art show featuring local artists from the Chattahoochee
>> Valley and surrounding areas. Created and produced by Rusty Wood

> May he REST IN PEACE....!

Good morning, agreed.

Re: Interview with Gary Frankfurth (cable TV show)

<89e6c3621c6d2a30bd379ba37d2b5a90@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=3929&group=rec.arts.poems#3929

Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2022 18:48:46 +0000
From: Zod...@news.novabbs.com (Zod)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments,rec.arts.poems
 by: Zod - Wed, 1 Jun 2022 18:48 UTC

Will Dockery wrote:

>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jF2KSv2e8EM

>>> "KALEIDOSCOPE" with host Will Dockery. Special guest artist Gary Frankfurth.
>>> "KALEIDOSCOPE" is an art show featuring local artists from the Chattahoochee
>>> Valley and surrounding areas. Created and produced by Rusty Wood

I sees that Nancy G. must be sneaking peeks at threads she claims to be skipping and ignoring, such as this one... ha ha,....

Re: Interview with Gary Frankfurth (cable TV show)

<6d9cd0d371d9bc528d11f37994860a72@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=3983&group=rec.arts.poems#3983

Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2022 00:33:08 +0000
From: will.doc...@gmail.com (W.Dockery)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments,rec.arts.poems
 by: W.Dockery - Fri, 3 Jun 2022 00:33 UTC

Zod wrote:

> I sees that Nancy G. must be sneaking peeks at threads she claims to be skipping and ignoring, such as this one... ha ha,....

Yes, I noticed that.

🙂