Give thought to your reputation. Consider changing name and moving to a new town.

arts / rec.music.classical.recordings / Re: Last four Mozart String Quartets (long)

SubjectAuthor
* Last four Mozart String Quartets (long)Al Eisner
+- Re: Last four Mozart String Quartets (long)Dan Koren
+* Re: Last four Mozart String Quartets (long)Dan Koren
|+- Re: Last four Mozart String Quartets (long)Dan Koren
|`* Re: Last four Mozart String Quartets (long)Al Eisner
| `- Re: Last four Mozart String Quartets (long)Lawrence Kart
+* Re: Last four Mozart String Quartets (long)Gerard
|`* Re: Last four Mozart String Quartets (long)Chris J.
| +* Re: Last four Mozart String Quartets (long)raymond....@gmail.com
| |`* Re: Last four Mozart String Quartets (long)Frank Berger
| | +* Re: Last four Mozart String Quartets (long)raymond....@gmail.com
| | |`* Re: bare links (was Re: Last four Mozart String Quartets (long))Al Eisner
| | | `* Re: bare links (was Re: Last four Mozart String Quartets (long))Dan Koren
| | |  +* Re: bare links (was Re: Last four Mozart String Quartets (long))Al Eisner
| | |  |+- Re: bare links (was Re: Last four Mozart String Quartets (long))Dan Koren
| | |  |`* Re: bare links (was Re: Last four Mozart String Quartets (long))Frank Berger
| | |  | `- Re: bare links (was Re: Last four Mozart String Quartets (long))Al Eisner
| | |  `* Re: bare links (was Re: Last four Mozart String Quartets (long))Owen
| | |   `- Re: bare links (was Re: Last four Mozart String Quartets (long))gggg gggg
| | +* Re: Last four Mozart String Quartets (long)Gerard
| | |+* Re: Last four Mozart String Quartets (long)Frank Berger
| | |`- Re: Last four Mozart String Quartets (long)Dan Koren
| | `- Re: Last four Mozart String Quartets (long)Dan Koren
| `- Re: Last four Mozart String Quartets (long)Dan Koren
+* Re: Last four Mozart String Quartets (long)Mandryka
|`* Re: Last four Mozart String Quartets (long)Alex Brown
| +* Re: Last four Mozart String Quartets (long)Alex Brown
| |`* Re: Last four Mozart String Quartets (long)Mandryka
| | `* Re: Last four Mozart String Quartets (long)Alex Brown
| |  +* Re: Last four Mozart String Quartets (long)Frank Berger
| |  |`* Re: Last four Mozart String Quartets (long)Mandryka
| |  | `* Re: Last four Mozart String Quartets (long)Steve Emerson
| |  |  `* Re: Last four Mozart String Quartets (long)Mandryka
| |  |   +* Re: Last four Mozart String Quartets (long)Mandryka
| |  |   |`- Re: Last four Mozart String Quartets (long)Mandryka
| |  |   `- Re: Last four Mozart String Quartets (long)Steve Emerson
| |  `- Re: Last four Mozart String Quartets (long)Steve Emerson
| `- Re: Last four Mozart String Quartets (long)Mandryka
`- Re: Last four Mozart String Quartets (long)gggg gggg

Pages:12
Re: Last four Mozart String Quartets (long)

<alpine.LRH.2.00.2205172238460.77823@rhel6-64e.slac.stanford.edu>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=39855&group=rec.music.classical.recordings#39855

From: eis...@slac.stanford.edu (Al Eisner)
Newsgroups: rec.music.classical.recordings
Subject: Re: Last four Mozart String Quartets (long)
Date: Tue, 17 May 2022 22:46:09 -0700
 by: Al Eisner - Wed, 18 May 2022 05:46 UTC

On Tue, 10 May 2022, Dan Koren wrote:

> A few more suggestions:
>
> KV 499: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVEz96aHvk8
>
> KV 575: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtbrapRbqKo
>
> KV 589: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpMyE3KHV5g
>
> KV 590: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgU0PHucYdI
>

> dk

Thanks. I listened to the K499, performed by a group of 4 siblings at
the 2018 Salzburg quartet competition, which they went on to win. They
play really nicely together. The main problem for me, which may or may
not have been their fault, was a top-heavy balance on this youtube
out recording. They could stand to play more expressively, also less smoothed-
in places (especially the finale). Hopefully they will develop further
over time; promising. What was your reaction?

Al

Re: Last four Mozart String Quartets (long)

<tSOdndnyjdSMmxj_nZ2dnZeNn_XNnZ2d@giganews.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=39858&group=rec.music.classical.recordings#39858

Date: Wed, 18 May 2022 15:45:26 +0100
Newsgroups: rec.music.classical.recordings
From: adj...@adjb.net (Alex Brown)
 by: Alex Brown - Wed, 18 May 2022 14:45 UTC

On 2022-05-11 10:49, Mandryka wrote:
> [...]
>> points for its more modern (and stereo) sonics, and for the first-
>> movement repeasts.
>>
>> The Hagen is also often very fine, but they tend to be eccentric in
>> places: odd accents or dynamic contrasts which don't seem to fit into
>> an overall framework, and some places which seem overly nervous or
>> tentative to me. Their most coherent concept is, I think, of K589:
>> often ferocious and rough, well worth hearing, but I'm not sure how
>> "Mozartean".
>>
>> As for the singletonss: the Juilliard in K575 is at least as impressive as
>> any of the others, and could be my fist choice. And the 1935 Budapest is
>> decidedly my choice in K590, combining the best features of the later
>> Budapesst and the Petersen. This version does take the first-movement
>> repeat. The finale is speedy (but not too much so), exciting, and brings
>> out the contrpuntal elements. The sound is decent, but with some
>> over-resonant bass.
>>
>> On to K499, my favorite of these four quartets. The Hagen and Juilliard
>> take repeats in both the first and fourth movements, while the Budapests
>> take neither; I believe there is no Petersen recording. The Hagen is not
>> particularly eccentric in this work, but the minuet seems heavy-handed,
>> lacking in grace; the finale has a nice light touch, but I find it rushed.
>> In the opening movement, I prefer their pace to that if the slower 1955
>> Budapest, while the latter brinds out the lines very well, and the 1934
>> Budapest combines these virtues. Likewise in the finale, where the 1934
>> Budapest has the light touch and speed of the Hagen wthout sounding
>> rushed. Both Budapests have their trademark well-judged intensity and
>> pulse in the adagio, which works very well for me.
>>
>> I like the Juilliard as much as the 1934 Budapest in the opening
>> movement of K499, plus they take the repeat. And the Juilliard wins
>> points by making the most of the minuet, whose theme might be my
>> favorite among all the Mozart SQs. The adagio outdoes the Budapests
>> in its intensity - frankly, it could be too much for this work. The
>> finale is very fast yet very clear, but does seem a bit rushed, so I
>> still prefer the 1934 Budapest (despite the lack of the repeat).
>>
>> If I did this again, I could come up with different reactions. But
>> I won't post it here. Caveat emptor.
>> --
>> Al Eisner
>
> The last one I listened to was 589, I found an old recording from Kolich, an Archiphon cd. A recent one by Engergård also caught my attention.
>
> Friends of mine really like the Jerusalem - I only listened to the first movement by them. My impression is that it is very much of the old romantic style of performance: seamless legato with long line phrasing, a single dominant melody voice at all times, unstressed dissonances, sweetly blended ensemble. They are very far from Hagen’s nuance - Hagen being my favourite obvs!

Like a lot of late Mozart I find this music quite hard to listen to and
unsettling, but occasionally get obsessed and have a spree. I'm not sure
there are any real "standout" recordings, but in addition to the ones
listed I have also enjoyed:

Alban Berg Quartet (Teldec, not EMI)
Janáček Quartet (Supraphon) - austere, in an apt way
Melos Quartet (DG) - as always Teutonic bigness, but also works well
Orlando Quartet (but no K590) (Philips) - such a shame they recorded so
little

There are recent recordings from the Doric Quartet, but I've not got my
head round those yet.

- Alex.

Re: Last four Mozart String Quartets (long)

<1lidnfdm-ftitxj_nZ2dnZeNn_WdnZ2d@giganews.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=39861&group=rec.music.classical.recordings#39861

Date: Wed, 18 May 2022 18:23:00 +0100
Newsgroups: rec.music.classical.recordings
From: adj...@adjb.net (Alex Brown)
 by: Alex Brown - Wed, 18 May 2022 17:23 UTC

> Janáček Quartet (Supraphon) - austere, in an apt way
Sorry, that should say PRAGUE QUARTET !

- Alex.

Re: Last four Mozart String Quartets (long)

<ecdc73fc-2437-456b-a743-d1a2876c8152n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=39868&group=rec.music.classical.recordings#39868

Newsgroups: rec.music.classical.recordings
Date: Wed, 18 May 2022 16:34:53 -0700 (PDT)
From: ljk...@aol.com (Lawrence Kart)
 by: Lawrence Kart - Wed, 18 May 2022 23:34 UTC

On Wednesday, May 18, 2022 at 12:46:17 AM UTC-5, Al Eisner wrote:
> On Tue, 10 May 2022, Dan Koren wrote:
>
> > A few more suggestions:
> >
> > KV 499: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVEz96aHvk8
> >
> > KV 575: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtbrapRbqKo
> >
> > KV 589: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpMyE3KHV5g
> >
> > KV 590: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgU0PHucYdI
> >

> > dk
> Thanks. I listened to the K499, performed by a group of 4 siblings at
> the 2018 Salzburg quartet competition, which they went on to win. They
> play really nicely together. The main problem for me, which may or may
> not have been their fault, was a top-heavy balance on this youtube
> out recording. They could stand to play more expressively, also less smoothed-
> in places (especially the finale). Hopefully they will develop further
> over time; promising. What was your reaction?
>
> Al

The Doric and Schubert!

Re: Last four Mozart String Quartets (long)

<e93fb5be-327e-4c71-821a-d22fd932e010n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=39879&group=rec.music.classical.recordings#39879

Newsgroups: rec.music.classical.recordings
Date: Thu, 19 May 2022 01:23:28 -0700 (PDT)
From: howie.st...@gmail.com (Mandryka)
 by: Mandryka - Thu, 19 May 2022 08:23 UTC

On Wednesday, May 18, 2022 at 3:45:38 PM UTC+1, Alex Brown wrote:
> [...]
> Like a lot of late Mozart I find this music quite hard to listen to and
> unsettling, but occasionally get obsessed and have a spree. I'm not sure
> there are any real "standout" recordings, but in addition to the ones
> listed I have also enjoyed:
>
> Alban Berg Quartet (Teldec, not EMI)
> Janáček Quartet (Supraphon) - austere, in an apt way
> Melos Quartet (DG) - as always Teutonic bigness, but also works well
> Orlando Quartet (but no K590) (Philips) - such a shame they recorded so
> little
>
> There are recent recordings from the Doric Quartet, but I've not got my

Please would you give me a link to the Janacek Quartet recording.

Re: Last four Mozart String Quartets (long)

<5e5d5bd9-21f2-4e9b-8da7-9d1b10f9e446n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=39880&group=rec.music.classical.recordings#39880

Newsgroups: rec.music.classical.recordings
Date: Thu, 19 May 2022 01:26:23 -0700 (PDT)
From: howie.st...@gmail.com (Mandryka)
 by: Mandryka - Thu, 19 May 2022 08:26 UTC

On Wednesday, May 18, 2022 at 6:23:12 PM UTC+1, Alex Brown wrote:
> > Janáček Quartet (Supraphon) - austere, in an apt way
> Sorry, that should say PRAGUE QUARTET !
>
> - Alex.

Ah! I see.

Re: Last four Mozart String Quartets (long)

<sd2dnamtYI4nGRv_nZ2dnZeNn_fNnZ2d@giganews.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=39881&group=rec.music.classical.recordings#39881

Date: Thu, 19 May 2022 19:00:06 +0100
Newsgroups: rec.music.classical.recordings
From: adj...@adjb.net (Alex Brown)
 by: Alex Brown - Thu, 19 May 2022 18:00 UTC

On 2022-05-19 09:26, Mandryka wrote:
> On Wednesday, May 18, 2022 at 6:23:12 PM UTC+1, Alex Brown wrote:
>>> Janáček Quartet (Supraphon) - austere, in an apt way
>> Sorry, that should say PRAGUE QUARTET !
>>
>> - Alex.
>

> Ah! I see.

Sorry about that. A Janáček Quartet set would be intriguing indeed.
Sadly I don't think it exists.

(Yet a recording I used to have as a boy, of Beethoven Op. 18/6 and Op.
135 never seems to have made it to CD either, which is just as upsetting!)

- Alex.

Re: Last four Mozart String Quartets (long)

<8fydnXLjSJ_VPhv_nZ2dnUU7-dfNnZ2d@supernews.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=39882&group=rec.music.classical.recordings#39882

Date: Thu, 19 May 2022 16:06:31 -0400
Newsgroups: rec.music.classical.recordings
From: frankdbe...@gmail.com (Frank Berger)
 by: Frank Berger - Thu, 19 May 2022 20:06 UTC

On 5/19/2022 2:00 PM, Alex Brown wrote:
>>> Sorry, that should say PRAGUE QUARTET !
>>>
>>> - Alex.
>>

>> Ah! I see.
>
> Sorry about that. A Janáček Quartet set would be intriguing indeed. Sadly I don't think it exists.
>
> (Yet a recording I used to have as a boy, of Beethoven Op. 18/6 and Op. 135 never seems to have made it to CD either, which is just as upsetting!)
>

> - Alex.

There is a 1959 Janacek Quartet recording of 59/2 on Westminster and released on CD by DG and in a Westminster box.

Re: Last four Mozart String Quartets (long)

<653a66dd-94c5-43c4-afab-b67585c43364n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=39884&group=rec.music.classical.recordings#39884

Newsgroups: rec.music.classical.recordings
Date: Thu, 19 May 2022 14:06:40 -0700 (PDT)
From: howie.st...@gmail.com (Mandryka)
 by: Mandryka - Thu, 19 May 2022 21:06 UTC

I just found a really nice Janacek Quartet recording of an early Mozart quartet on Qobuz, this

https://www.qobuz.com/gb-en/album/mozart-kozeluh-string-quartets-janacek-quartet/p81zo7n2i6c8b

Good sound on the supra phone transfer. There’s another transfer from Bibliothèque nationale de France which seems less successful.

On Thursday, May 19, 2022 at 9:06:42 PM UTC+1, Frank Berger wrote:
> On 5/19/2022 2:00 PM, Alex Brown wrote:

> >> Ah! I see.
> >
> > Sorry about that. A Janáček Quartet set would be intriguing indeed. Sadly I don't think it exists.
> >
> > (Yet a recording I used to have as a boy, of Beethoven Op. 18/6 and Op. 135 never seems to have made it to CD either, which is just as upsetting!)
> >

> > - Alex.
> There is a 1959 Janacek Quartet recording of 59/2 on Westminster and released on CD by DG and in a Westminster box.

Re: Last four Mozart String Quartets (long)

<e901da8f-839d-4967-bc41-401c782a6646n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=39895&group=rec.music.classical.recordings#39895

Newsgroups: rec.music.classical.recordings
Date: Fri, 20 May 2022 11:43:06 -0700 (PDT)
From: mrfirb...@gmail.com (Steve Emerson)
 by: Steve Emerson - Fri, 20 May 2022 18:43 UTC

On Thursday, May 19, 2022 at 11:00:16 AM UTC-7, Alex Brown wrote:
> >> Sorry, that should say PRAGUE QUARTET !
> >>
> >> - Alex.
> >

> > Ah! I see.
> Sorry about that. A Janáček Quartet set would be intriguing indeed.
> Sadly I don't think it exists.
>
> (Yet a recording I used to have as a boy, of Beethoven Op. 18/6 and Op.
> 135 never seems to have made it to CD either, which is just as upsetting!)

The Beethoven record you mention is a great one. It and several other Janacek Quartet recordings for Supraphon remain unreissued; among them the Schubert D. 804, a Martinu quartet, a Shostakovich quartet, and probably more. The Franck and Shostakovich quintets were issued on a Japanese CD.

SE.

Re: Last four Mozart String Quartets (long)

<d72ce9ac-da77-4b6a-b1b9-7b40d37f77b1n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=39896&group=rec.music.classical.recordings#39896

Newsgroups: rec.music.classical.recordings
Date: Fri, 20 May 2022 11:47:59 -0700 (PDT)
From: mrfirb...@gmail.com (Steve Emerson)
 by: Steve Emerson - Fri, 20 May 2022 18:47 UTC

On Thursday, May 19, 2022 at 2:06:43 PM UTC-7, Mandryka wrote:
> I just found a really nice Janacek Quartet recording of an early Mozart quartet on Qobuz, this
>
> https://www.qobuz.com/gb-en/album/mozart-kozeluh-string-quartets-janacek-quartet/p81zo7n2i6c8b
>
> Good sound on the supra phone transfer. There’s another transfer from Bibliothèque nationale de France which seems less successful.

Mandryka, that Supraphon disc is with a different ensemble. In recent years, a new set of musicians has taken over the Janacek Quartet name. I don't know what the Biblioteque National... material is.

SE.

Re: Last four Mozart String Quartets (long)

<78889b25-16b2-4a53-b7a4-8af9618e2c1en@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=39897&group=rec.music.classical.recordings#39897

Newsgroups: rec.music.classical.recordings
Date: Fri, 20 May 2022 12:31:50 -0700 (PDT)
From: howie.st...@gmail.com (Mandryka)
 by: Mandryka - Fri, 20 May 2022 19:31 UTC

On Friday, May 20, 2022 at 7:48:02 PM UTC+1, Steve Emerson wrote:
> On Thursday, May 19, 2022 at 2:06:43 PM UTC-7, Mandryka wrote:
> > I just found a really nice Janacek Quartet recording of an early Mozart quartet on Qobuz, this
> >
> > https://www.qobuz.com/gb-en/album/mozart-kozeluh-string-quartets-janacek-quartet/p81zo7n2i6c8b
> >
> > Good sound on the supra phone transfer. There’s another transfer from Bibliothèque nationale de France which seems less successful.
> Mandryka, that Supraphon disc is with a different ensemble. In recent years, a new set of musicians has taken over the Janacek Quartet name. I don't know what the Biblioteque National... material is.
>
> SE.

Strange, BnF and Supraphon are the same performances, the BnF clearly old.

Re: Last four Mozart String Quartets (long)

<32d8a8dc-ee82-4286-ba71-9ba845040e59n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=39898&group=rec.music.classical.recordings#39898

Newsgroups: rec.music.classical.recordings
Date: Fri, 20 May 2022 12:38:45 -0700 (PDT)
From: howie.st...@gmail.com (Mandryka)
 by: Mandryka - Fri, 20 May 2022 19:38 UTC

On Friday, May 20, 2022 at 8:31:53 PM UTC+1, Mandryka wrote:
> On Friday, May 20, 2022 at 7:48:02 PM UTC+1, Steve Emerson wrote:
> > On Thursday, May 19, 2022 at 2:06:43 PM UTC-7, Mandryka wrote:
> > > I just found a really nice Janacek Quartet recording of an early Mozart quartet on Qobuz, this
> > >
> > > https://www.qobuz.com/gb-en/album/mozart-kozeluh-string-quartets-janacek-quartet/p81zo7n2i6c8b
> > >
> > > Good sound on the supra phone transfer. There’s another transfer from Bibliothèque nationale de France which seems less successful.
> > Mandryka, that Supraphon disc is with a different ensemble. In recent years, a new set of musicians has taken over the Janacek Quartet name. I don't know what the Biblioteque National... material is.
> >
> > SE.
> Strange, BnF and Supraphon are the same performances, the BnF clearly old..
And Supraphon have put it on youtube saying ℗ 1957 SUPRAPHON a.s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ItqEQyw3oE&ab_channel=JanacekQuartet-Topic

And Qobuz says it was released on 01/01/1959

https://www.qobuz.com/gb-en/album/mozart-kozeluch-string-quartets-mono-version-janacek-quartet-jiri-travnicek-adolf-sykora-jiri-kratochvil-karel-krafka/3614594754293

Re: Last four Mozart String Quartets (long)

<7d743db5-4a01-4e43-ae58-e26454206dddn@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=39899&group=rec.music.classical.recordings#39899

Newsgroups: rec.music.classical.recordings
Date: Fri, 20 May 2022 12:40:30 -0700 (PDT)
From: howie.st...@gmail.com (Mandryka)
 by: Mandryka - Fri, 20 May 2022 19:40 UTC

On Friday, May 20, 2022 at 8:38:48 PM UTC+1, Mandryka wrote:
> On Friday, May 20, 2022 at 8:31:53 PM UTC+1, Mandryka wrote:

> > > Mandryka, that Supraphon disc is with a different ensemble. In recent years, a new set of musicians has taken over the Janacek Quartet name. I don't know what the Biblioteque National... material is.
> > >
> > > SE.
> > Strange, BnF and Supraphon are the same performances, the BnF clearly old.
> And Supraphon have put it on youtube saying ℗ 1957 SUPRAPHON a.s
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ItqEQyw3oE&ab_channel=JanacekQuartet-Topic
>
> And Qobuz says it was released on 01/01/1959
>
> https://www.qobuz.com/gb-en/album/mozart-kozeluch-string-quartets-mono-version-janacek-quartet-jiri-travnicek-adolf-sykora-jiri-kratochvil-karel-krafka/3614594754293

The Mozart adagio is a real ear worm!

Re: Last four Mozart String Quartets (long)

<e03fe312-9970-4a19-9a02-dcabe5bf7b0en@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=39901&group=rec.music.classical.recordings#39901

Newsgroups: rec.music.classical.recordings
Date: Fri, 20 May 2022 21:30:41 -0700 (PDT)
From: mrfirb...@gmail.com (Steve Emerson)
 by: Steve Emerson - Sat, 21 May 2022 04:30 UTC

On Friday, May 20, 2022 at 12:31:53 PM UTC-7, Mandryka wrote:
> On Friday, May 20, 2022 at 7:48:02 PM UTC+1, Steve Emerson wrote:
> > On Thursday, May 19, 2022 at 2:06:43 PM UTC-7, Mandryka wrote:
> > > I just found a really nice Janacek Quartet recording of an early Mozart quartet on Qobuz, this
> > >
> > > https://www.qobuz.com/gb-en/album/mozart-kozeluh-string-quartets-janacek-quartet/p81zo7n2i6c8b
> > >
> > > Good sound on the supra phone transfer. There’s another transfer from Bibliothèque nationale de France which seems less successful.
> > Mandryka, that Supraphon disc is with a different ensemble. In recent years, a new set of musicians has taken over the Janacek Quartet name. I don't know what the Biblioteque National... material is.
> >
> > SE.
> Strange, BnF and Supraphon are the same performances, the BnF clearly old..
Hi Howard -- Seems I almost certainly must have misspoken. Given the coupling with Koželuh on both the old BnF material and the Supraphon, they're clearly the same. The cover design of the Supraphon made me think of stuff from the more recent quartet also named Janacek Quartet, but I think I was off on that as well. Too, I assumed that after all this time I'd be aware of any Mozart the Travnicek-led Janaceks would have recorded; so much for that.

PS -- here's a link to the Supraphonline release, with Travnicek et al listed out:

https://www.supraphonline.cz/album/92796-mozart-kozeluh-smyccove-kvartety

best,
SE.